July 3rd, 2012
Celebrity Style, Men's style, Shopping

Rapper Wale attended one of the numerous BET Awards after parties in a casual yet statement making Raven Skull T-Shirt by Alexander McQueen:

The $475 piece features a feather and skull print for a sinister steeze.

Not sure I would pay $475 for a tee, but if you’re down for it, get yours at www.ssense.com.

10 Responses to “Men’s Fashion Flash: Wale’s 2012 BET Awards After Party Alexander McQueen Raven Skull T-Shirt”

1. lola_uk says:

No doubt, this is a nice-looking shirt. But there is no conceivable way i would pay that kind of money for a t-shirt.

2. Kay says:

This shirt looks blah!! more like an H&M type shirt. I dont tthink the shirt itself fits his style. :(

3. Elle C says:

While I like Alexander McQueen, I agree with Kay…looks like something you’d find at H&M. $475? not on that

4. Rebecca says:

I feel like I an find that shirt at Guess or something… Blahh

5. Lani says:

He looks like a soul-less pathetic drifter.

6. Tessa B says:

I love the shirt! It is quite expensive, but most celebs don’t have to pay for a lot of the clothes they wear anyways. So, although there’s a hefty price tag, who is to say he paid for this shirt…

7. Erin says:

He’s extremely handsome to me.

8. Diva says:

Ok so Wale could wear a glad bag witha twist tie collar and I would love it… I love this man !!!! HE IS THE EPITOME OF CHOCOLATE– RICH & SMOOTH !! He’s talented too !

9. mscc says:

Wale looks good in anything and everything…whoever called him a pathetic soul-less drifter needs to evaluate their life. smh

10. Bex says:

Wale is hot and talented. I have the hugest crush on him.