July 3rd, 2012
Celebrity Style, Men's style, Shopping

Most fashionable couple just might have to go to Amare’ Stoudemire and Alexis Welch–at least for this week!
The chic twosome hit up Givenchy’s Spring 2013 Menswear show in Paris, sporting Givenchy from top-to-toe.

While Amare worked a black suit with Nike Air Yeezy 2 solar sneakers and a $475 Givenchy Apache Oversized Tee, Alexis flaunted a $4,415 Peplum Jacket and matching pants from the brand’s Spring 2012 collection, a $2,580 Louis Vuitton leopard clutch, and $1,407 Pierre Hardy Cube Mask Sandals.
Amare’s shirt has a crew neckline, banded cuffs, and hem.

As for Alexis, the beauty wore a full look from the brand’s Spring 2012 womenswear collection, adding interest with Pierre Hardy Cube Mask Sandals and a limited edition Louis Vuitton African Queen Leopard clutch.

Lovely pieces for a lovely couple! Begin to recreate their looks with these pieces:

What do you think?

17 Responses to “Get the Look: Amare Stoudemire and Alexis Welch’s Givenchy Menswear Spring 2013 Show Givenchy Apache T-Shirt, Spring 2012 Peplum Suit, Louis Vuitton Leopard Clutch, and Pierre Hardy Cube Mask Sandals”

1. lola says:

Amare, you are failing epically at the hobo chic look. Girl, bye! Go home and try again or better still, go home and don’t come out.

2. Omari is looking damn near homeless with all of that facial hair. Alexis looks cute though.

3. Taj says:

Alexis looks beautiful

4. Dang they just got engaged and they are everywhere together. She is stylish indeed.

5. Siyam says:

I love the shoes!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Brytne says:

I like Alexis look… I just hate the purse with the outfit. The shoes and suit tho AMAZING.

7. Camillia says:

I agree the purse needs to go. Cute outfit, I’d like to see a different hair style too.

8. Diva says:

Kill the purse
    Amare… really ? He looks like he needs a hot sudsy bath and a strong bristle scrub brush– he looks like a hobo ! I think I gave him a quarter on the train the other day !

9. Jennifer says:

They look AMAZING! I need that jacket; I know it won’t be duped anywhere. *cries*

10. Utibe A. says:

Am I the only one who noticed the ALWAYS delicious Jesse Williams in the background? I guess so. lol

Forget the couple. lol. jk jk… not really. lol

11. LaTasha says:

Ms. Alexis is a bit of a fashionista…eh? I am in love with her animal print clutch(purses are my weakness). She is werking this whole outfit. Amare looks good as well. Amazing looking couple. @claire if you read me where could I find her clutch? LOL

12. ~So.Me~ says:

Yes Madam….u r dope!

13. EshaDiva says:

Amare looks dope Alexis looks like Amare dressed her lol but still a good look

14. Lola A. says:

Ok she is very pretty and looks very nice I just want her face beat to perfection and that would be great she is kinda washed out but naturally pretty none the less

15. Angela says:

Agree with LaTasha – love the clutch. Anyone know where from?

16. Claire says:

@Latasha and @Angela, I updated the post to include info on her purse. It’s by Louis Vuitton, called the African Queen leopard clutch. Damage: $2,580 if you can find it. xx

17. Marthe says: