• Amar’e Stoudemire let it slip that he plans to
expand his wealth launch his own clothing line. WWD caught up with him at a Calvin Klein rooftop party where he dropped the news, but refused to disclose any other information. Do you think you’d buy anything “designed” by Amar’e? (WWD)
• It turns out Giambattista Valli did not make Margherita Missoni‘s wedding dress. The Missoni heir designed her own frock, and merely consulted with Valli on the couture elements. This makes sense– the dress doesn’t look like something Valli would create in the first place. (Grazia)
• Who is that mystery woman on the cover of Italy’s Amica magazine? That’s Eva Longoria, Photoshopped beyond all recognition. (HuffPost)
• Boxing Kitten is having a summer sale! Get 15% off stylish pieces that will help you beat the heat from Friday, June 29th ’til Friday, July 6th. Just enter coupon code ‘HEATWAVE’ at checkout to take advantage of this sweet discount. (Boxing Kitten)
• Lisa Perry‘s bi-annual sample sale is also going on. From today, June 27th til Tuesday July 10th, hit up 988 Madison ave at 77th street for up to 75% off original samples and past season merchandise. Visit LisaPerryStyle.com for a look at her wares!
• We know you guys love some of Samantha Black (aka Sammy B’s) designs, and now she needs your help. Black has launched a kickstarter to raise $10,000 to help fund her New York Fashion Week presentation. Click here to lend your support!
12 Responses to “The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Amar’e Stoudemire to Launch Clothing Line, Versace to Release Exclusive Jewelry Line, and Rodarte Designs Footwear”
Leave a Reply
Fashion Bomb TV
Popular Posts This Week
Cheap shopping online for more fashion and beauty products