June 27th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Kim Kardashian, Shopping

If you’re looking to splurge, look no further than Kim K!
The reality tv maven headed to the airport recently in all black everything, including a $4,158 Valentino Leather Biker Jacket, $2,990 Céline Crocodile Luggage Phantom Tote, and highly coveted $245 Kanye West Nike Air Yeezy 2 Sneakers:

Her black jacket features covered buttons and an off center zip.

Her haute bag has an expanded wide base (perfect for travel) and side straps.

Her Yeezy 2′s are of her boyfriend’s design, and boast black and green accents.

Cute and simple! And isn’t it refreshing when so many women in the public eye rock sneakers? Give those heels a rest!

What do you think?

68 Responses to “Splurge: Kim Kardashian’s Airport Valentino Leather Biker Jacket, Céline Crocodile Luggage Phantom Tote, and Air Yeezy 2 Sneakers”

1. Crystal says:

All black everything never fails in my book. ESPECIALLY when it’s a Velentino leather jacket and Celine tote. I just want to feel the leather. Ahhhhh. I like how she reps kanye. I’m mad he made those sneakers so expensive though knowing most middle class americans are struggling, esp the ones that would purchase his shoes.

2. jeda says:

those air Yeezy’s make her feet look huge. And it looks hot where she is (as i can tell by the shorts and no sleeves the people in the background are wearing), why does shave on those thick leather layers???….as always make up is flawless.
    Blessings

3. jeda says:

*she have

4. baby-b says:

She looks so bad. Get your own identity. Loser.

5. taffie says:

That is one expensive outfit she has on. About $7500, wow!

6. Dobe says:

Stop it, Kim.

7. Joi says:

Don’t care for the enitire outfit. It’s so blahhhhhhhhhh like her plastic face.

8. Boo! Those shoes look like boats on her feet. Try again.

9. Kaci says:

Not a sneaker girl myself, but I love the Air Yeeys on her, she looks cute. Claire, when Exactly are there set to release?

10. LawyerChic says:

Am I the only one who always wonders if she’s hot?

11. Indigo says:

Where are the shackles on those sneakers??

12. metoo247 says:

I love the design of those shoes but now that I’ve seen them on a few folks I notice that they make your feet look huge. That’s not a good look.

13. Tessa B says:

Why does everyone in the background have on short-sleeve tops and/or shorts ?? I’m so confused, is she walking through the airport–was she somewhere COLD and flew to somewhere HOT..I’m just trying to give her a chance. LOL. But I do love the kicks..

14. lola_uk says:

So because she is “dating” kanye west she has to dress like this all of a sudden? Everything about this woman is meticulously planned and cunningly calculated. “my relationship with kanye is not for publicity” yeah, right!

15. Mrs.Gz says:

I’m just going to assume its cold where she’s going. Lookin at her is makin me sweat. Love that jacket though

16. Jaida says:

I agree with lola_uk. She would’ve never worn Jordans or Air Yeezys before and it’s too hot to be rocking a leather jacket and leggings. She needs more people (as usual). NEXT!

17. manny says:

I like this look!

18. Kitty B. says:

my comments arent posting…

19. Kitty B. says:

@Kaci…the sneakers came out 2 weeks ago, but are sold out everywhere and i do mean EVERYWHERE!! You can try Ebay but your guaranteed to pay 10x the price…

20. Bree says:

love her….and this fit! #teamkimk

21. Brooke says:

oh so now she urban? iGuess.

22. leondra says:

Cute outfit for winter. Dress the season already. Let the leather be for 10.5 secs please

23. Miss Understood says:

Someone please tell me that last time we have EVER seen Kim K in sneakers. (Workout shoes don’t count)

24. Bajan Candy says:

Miss Underwood…NEVER, lol. I guess that’s what a lil Kanye will do to a sista!

25. Indigo says:

Kanye= Gemini effect. Happens all the time. lol

26. Anna says:

This broad has zero once of personality whatsover. So sad…

27. Mia says:

THAT JACKET IS EVERYTHING !! I LOVE IT !!

28. Dannielle says:

TOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!

29. Dannielle says:

as in heat…its almost july

30. binks says:

Hmmm so she is the type of girl who changes herself to fit her man at the time. She looks crazy if you compare her clothes to everybody else..lol save it for fall kim! But love the betty boop nerdy chick tee little sistah is wearing….lol

31. lola_uk says:

@ binks, that’s the thing though; she can’t save it for the fall because by then this spectacle of a faux-mance will be over and she’ll be on to the next publicity stunt.

32. ohh says:

It’s a different look then she normally wears… Looks like she was leaving from LA and its been like close to 80 kinda hot for the All black .. I wore all black on Monday and it was just too much!!!

33. Stylishly Yours says:

Those shoes are ugly. She would never have worn this if she weren’t “dating” Mr. West. Actually her whole style has changed since they hooked up. Having your own identity is the most fashionable statement one can make….

34. brina says:

Her jacket us everything! I love that she reps her man and her make up is flawless.

35. Dee says:

its summer tho? she still slays tho. i would give my whole left arm for that bag lol

36. MDS says:

wow, the comments on here about her are so uncalled for… its about the outfit, not her as a person, which no one actually KNOWS her personally on here… judgement at its best. People chill.
    anyways, yes, her outfit looks out of place for wherever she is coming/going, but its a pic, she could have been coming from somewhere chilly, but the outfit is cool, worn separately with other pieces would probably fare better. Sneaks, HOT, but yes they do make most people feet look bigger than what they are. THe bag… SICK!

37. LaTasha says:

Ok, am I the only one that is on the verge of passing out of a heat stroke looking at what this chile has on? That would be cute around October in Cleveland, OH not in hot a** July. And in California of all places. #noboo

38. dyshaun says:

*sads* for Kim cause she doesnt know who she ill.

39. Mona Capochona says:

Love Love Loving the Valentino jacket and Celine Bag . Tres Chic. I do heart the Yeezy version 2 but would not have worn it with this outfit. I can appreciate that Kim K is embracing versatility in your look and its refreshing to see her in a pair of sneaks. I need some CL Unbout pumps in my arsenal, they seem to look good with everything

40. Izhause says:

Yes those big ole shoes are ugly plus Kanye put all that ugly hot pink
    Trim around those shoes I’m so glad my son thinks those shoes look
    Like girl sneakers. Men look really strange in those bad color scheme shoes. Anyway what season is it? Lol The girl in the Shorts is too cute ….I’m talking about that girl next to cat woman . Those leather pants look so hot they look like they are buckling .

41. Shay says:

I like the jacket, but the whole outfit looks a little hot for late June… IJS…

42. Netra says:

All I can say is why…. Why Kim why??!!! This is just plain crazy…. I’m speechless. I guess I just don’t understand .

I’m praying for you though, smh.

43. Lo says:

Yeezy taught her.

44. DivaFabulosa says:

Everything @Lola_UK said. She would get a pass if she was in Australia somewhere. I think it’s winter on the other side of the globe.

45. She is so funny… Kim is all about the brothers isn’t she? Ha ha she has had way more black men then I have…. ha ha ha and i am black. That was pretty crass huh?

46. Lola A. says:

Amber rose would kill this outfit lol oh well kim is not edgy she is girlie and I appeciate that with her when it comes to fashion but her looks as of late NOPE (on her that is)

47. Shantae says:

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this look

48. tammy m. says:

Last time I checked since Kim is grown, she is allowed to wear whatever she wants in the summer. Bikers wear leather all year round, all across America.

Also I wish folks would keep comments to the clothing. THIS IS A FASHION BLOG.

The bitter bird-like rants about Kanye & Kim’s romantic relationship are so played. Mediatakeout misses you. *Jumps off soapbox*

49. meme says:

LOSER is right. what world is she in where its ok to wear ALL that clothes in july. let me find out that shes in 90+ degree weather. i wont even comment on the yeezys. #BISHGOAWAY

50. ramona says: