June 23rd, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Rihanna
By Faith

Rihanna looked like something out of a 90′s rap video while leaving her hotel in London. She paired a lime green Carhartt watch hat with a $100 Adidas Star Print Jacket, a $57 Joyrich Rich Athletic Jersey, overalls, a Melody Ehsani Queen of the Jungle Necklace, and her favorite Jordans:

Check out the close-up. Those nails…!

Her Adidas Originals jacket boasts an all over star print.

Though I couldn’t find her jersey on-sale anywhere, I pulled a pic of it from the Joyrich blog.

Her hat is a steal at $8 and comes in a flurry of fun colors.

And her favorite necklace has a chunky gold chain.

Would I wear this look right now? No. Do I like it on Rihanna? Yes!

The guys shouldn’t be the only ones allowed to channel the 90′s and look cute while doing it. I like these pieces separately: when they are worn altogether is when she starts to take us all back in time. Now if only I could get some consistency from Rihanna’s style…I won’t hold my breath for that.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

23 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Rihanna’s London Adidas Star Print Jacket, Joyrich Rich Athletic Jersey, and Overalls”

1. minnie says:

Plz take that hat off Ri Ri..everything else im really feeling.

2. krystel says:

I agree the outfit is cool but bthe had not so much!1

3. Alyssa says:

she tries so hard

4. Jaida says:

I’m not sure how I feel about this. It looks thrown together and I see some of these female celebs are really trying to rock Jordans now like we haven’t been rocking them for years. Lol

5. Stylishly Yours says:

WOW

6. Grace says:

@Alyssa, I completely agree. All that effort to look as if she rolled out of bed. #wedon’tbelieveyou

7. Uknow says:

#youneedmorepeople

8. May2012 says:

I absolutely agree she tries too hard. This look is tired it’s immature. I miss the old elegant edgy rihanna.

9. Monica says:

So we not gonna address the elephant in the room? She swagger jacking Rita ora from the beanie to the jordans? Funny how Rita gets killed for wearing hers but rihanna gets praised. Hypocrites.

10. kima says:

How is she trying hard? Were you there to see her taking much effort? People are always trying to come for rih. Can the girl live?

11. Allie says:

I like it on her. She rocks it well. I’m too old to dress like that but it’s cool @ her age. Side Note: I just ordered that same Melody Ehsani necklace. Along with some swarovski doorknockers. Love it!!! She has great accessories.

12. This is my lil fashion goddess who ain’t scared. Do the damn thing lil mama!

13. baby-b says:

talk about trying way, way too hard. From her outfits to her tweets. desperate.

14. kima says:

Rih looks cool. Go girl

15. fabdu says:

OMG a mess!!

16. Hello says:

Chile if it wasn’t for her beat face and well moisturized skin she would look a complete Rita Ora mess, but she looks ok…alot better than her tattoo shirt and bandana shorts

17. It's me! says:

@ May 2012, Yes I miss the old edgy grown Rihanna too. Its like she’s reverting back to her childhood or something. If I can take her seriously then I certainly can’t take her music seriously!

18. Rebecca says:

There is nothing halfway decent or ok about this look! THIS IS NOT FASHION!

19. Are the 90′s back already? I’m not ready for this! She looks good, but I wouldn’t wear it.

20. Mona Capochona says:

Snooze fest. The ensemble is utterly lackluster. Please refrain from resurrecting the 90′s fashion. Let bygones be bygones. Still love me some Rihanna tho

21. My Response says:

@ Monica, i agree

22. Martha says:

For me…this is a clear not…
    I just think the whole look looks sloppy…and she’s such a beautiful girl that she can almost get away with it….almost.

23. LaTasha says:

Bless her heart. She could have left the scully off but the look is cute. It reminds me of my teenage years. I know someone said she is swagger jacking Rita Ora. I don’t think she’s swagger jacking Rita Ora at all. Rita Ora looks a hot mess all the time. I mean all the time.