June 22nd, 2012
Celebrity Style, Christian Louboutin, Shopping
By Faith

We’ve all watched Basketball Wives and heard certain not so nice words thrown around in reference to Evelyn Lozada, but when it comes to what she has done in the bedroom, she’s pretty open about her past (no pun intended). She discussed more than a few NC-17 related topics on Kandi Burruss’s radio show “Kandi Koated Nights”, but let’s stick to the fashion shall we? She was spotted outside of the studios in a $126 BCBGMAXAZRIA Kayleen Silk Top, leopard print skinnies, a $595 Yves Saint Laurent Belle De Jour Clutch, and $1,195 Christian Louboutin Pigalle Spikes Pumps:

Her silk top features a trapeze hem, cutout detailing, a notched neckline, and racerback.

Her glossy patent leather clutch is one of the fashion house’s most classic designs and boasts the brand’s logo and a magnetic snap closure.

Last, but not least are her sold-out pumps which are an edgy spin on Louboutin’s most-coveted silhouette, covered in black spikes.

Get Evelyn’s full look here.

If only she had changed her top… I am all for colorblocking, but her turquoise top is a strange pairing here. With that simple change, this look would have been hot! Evelyn does have a mean shoe game, I can’t deny that.

What do you think? Would you wear it?

Image: FreddyO.com

21 Responses to “Get the Look: Evelyn Lozada’s Kandi Koated Nights BCBGMAXAZRIA Kayleen Silk Top, Leopard Print Skinnies, YSL Belle De Jour Clutch, and Christian Louboutin Pigalle Spikes Pumps”

1. HavilandClarke says:

Loving this whole look on her. It’s an unusual color combo yes but works for me. : )

2. HavilandClarke says:

Love how she looks here. The top looks weird on the model but it works with the wild jeans. Also like her hair off her face too

3. Kimiko says:

she still looks cheap..and nothing goes together

4. Indigo says:

Her face looks nice,but something is off with the outfit. IDK..

5. her pumps aren’t sold out i don’t think. a new version [patent leather/patent spikes] was just released.

6. NONOANDNO says:

THIS IS THE MOST NON-MATCHING PIECE OF **** EVER I SAW HER SITTING DOWN ON SET AND WAS LIKE…….WHY?!? NO ENTIENDO & SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT LICKING A** AT THAT SMH….

7. Reicie says:

I’m just getting into the the leopard/print but I don’t see this being a match. I agree color blocking with a hot pink, yellow, white skinny would’ve done it up. And yes her shoe game is fire!

8. lolodoll11 says:

I like the shoes; outfit, not so much. Oh and what studio? I have a place in the west village. That is the back door to Kandi’s shop “Tags” where I believe her “show” is taped.

9. manny says:

The top is throwing me off and I cant put my finger on it. Its not the color (I like it with the leopard)…maybe its the cut of the shirt plus her big boobs

10. Jihan says:

insufferable woman.

11. Enigma says:

It would’ve been perfect if the shirt was an electric blue ala Claire’s Blue blazer and leopard skinnies in SLC.

12. Dee says:

Not a fan but I love her outfit.

13. Brytne says:

naaaa… i ont like this outfit Ev. Da pants look cheap. And the shoes dont go. a 4 for effort tho

14. yusufswifee says:

not quite a look I’d copy but I do prefer from her old stuff…the jeans seem too heavy for this look – idk.

15. I like the top paired with the jeans, but I wish she wouldn’t have worn the black shoes and clutch.

16. binks says:

Not feeling the outfit, kind of looks cheap despite the name tags.

17. Jampress says:

hate it

18. nandi says:

beautiful smile!

19. Lola A. says:

All that money(cloths wise) and she still looks cheap and where is her makeup because this lil bully hea needs her face beat…no pun intended asap!

20. Marthe says:

I love those trousers, the colors are just perfect. But damn that top is ugly! the fabric, the color, the shape… everything’s off. I’m quite tired of these Louboutins but her clutch is beautiful!

21. J Danielle says:

I like the aqua with the leopard print…but the fabrics are at odds with each other. And the black shoes drag the outfit down. Definitely not something I’d rock at all.