June 21st, 2012
Celebrity Style, Fashion, Shopping, Spring Wardrobe, Swimsuits
Summer 2012 Shopping: 100+ Swimsuits for Every Budget
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Let’s go to the beach, beach, let’s go get a wave…

It’s officially the first day of summer, and that means three months (or more if weather permits) of beach and poolside lounging. If you haven’t gone swimsuit shopping yet (I haven’t), we’ve got a selection of swimwear sure to make a statement, no matter what your budget might be.

Bikinis

Confession: I love fashion, but I hate wearing a lot of clothes. Sure tankinis, one pieces, and monokinis are cute, but they make me feel super hot and uncomfortable. Thank God for the advent of the bikini! Mix and match tops and bottoms, or if you like to be more coordinated, find a cute set sure to turn heads once you pump down that beach!

One Pieces

If you’re not into showing a lot of skin, a one piece is for you. There are several über cute retro cuts as well as sexy modern silhouettes you can style in.

Monokinis

Oh, the monokini. Sometimes hard to put on (all those holes and wrap-arounds can be confusing), but always super sexy. These cut-out one pieces come in infinite silhouettes, from the very revealing to the (relatively) modest. Check out these options:

Plus-Sized

Just because you’re over a size 12 doesn’t mean you can’t look good at the beach. There are several flattering swimsuit options for plus-sized gals:

And there you have it! What kind of swimsuits do you normally wear? I like to mix and match bikinis!

~ Jihan

Images: WENN/Splash/GabiFresh.com

11 Responses to “Summer 2012 Shopping: 100+ Swimsuits for Every Budget”

1. EntertainmentsFuture says:

Thanks Jihan.. I needed this.

2. taffie says:

That plus sized bikini is pretty awesome, covers the right areas, i want it.

3. loveis4u says:

these swimsuits are nice….. for plus size swimsuit Monif C has the cutest high waisted bikini for us thick girls….her swim line is worth the splurge!!!!!

4. T1K says:

I have too many already, currently working on that Beyonce body first *sigh*

5. Marthe says:

As a dreadlock gyal i’m going to need that Bob Marley swimsuit Rihanna has on. MUST.

6. wallflower says:

I recommend Fig Leaves for the plus size girls!

7. binks says:

Right on time! I love Rihanna’s hair color in the one-piece. Honestly, it depends on my mood but usually i’ am a Monokini girl.

8. itsjustme says:

bey’s body here!! YES!

9. Izhause says:

Mel looks so strange in that bathing suit with those big things on her chest that look like they are about to pop.

10. T-fal says:

Anyone knows of monokini/one piece options for gals with short torsos? I have a short waist & I love monokinis but there’s always too much material in the waist area. And all days aren’t two piece days :(

11. Royal says:

I’m glad others have netciod this trend!! I was riding my bike the other day and it seemed there was a chipmunk every 2 or 3 feet!! I’ve never seen so many!!! and a coworker mentioned seeing many the other day .Interesting!