June 21st, 2012
Celebrity Style, Rihanna, Shopping
Steal: Rihanna’s London Recording Session House of Ladosha 2Pac Tattoo Shirt

Have we completely given up on Rihanna in the style sphere?
Our favorite Bajan hit up a recording session in bandana print silk shorts, accentuated by Giuseppe Zanotti suede studded sneakers, a Silver Spoon Attire Cameo beenie, and a $25 House of Ladosha 2Pac Tattoo Shirt:

The graphic tee has a few explicit lyrics.
See for yourself:

She offset the look with her favorite $69 Melody Ehsani Queen of the Jungle Necklace:

I dunno, Rihanna looks kinda cute here, no? She’s giving me a tomboy/gangsta vibe that I kinda like.

At any rate, if you’re feeling it, get her t-shirt here. Snag her sneakers here, her necklace here, and her hat here.

*Just for fun, I took a look around to see House of Ladosha’s other offerings (how could I not?). Check out a few tees:

House of Ladosha Medusa Tee, $25
Pu$$y Rage Shirt, $25
Riri :( Shirt, $25
Our Mother Naomi Shirt, $25
H.A.M. Tee, $25

For some reason, I find some of these hilarious. Also, the “Riri:(“ tee was created because the designer was, “Just begging for a cease and desist from Team Rihanna AND Team Courtney Love.” Was Rihanna sporting their tee to be saucy? Hmm..Anyway, the Naomi tee is mine! Love it.
Would you rock any of ‘em?
Images: Splash/House of Ladosha

Posted In
39 comments

39 Responses to “Steal: Rihanna’s London Recording Session House of Ladosha 2Pac Tattoo Shirt”

1. taffie says:

Why would anyone want to wear a tshirt written c**tlife!!! Rihanna girl no. *thumbs down*

2. moi says:

Claire please Rihanna’s looks are not worth posting anymore. Except maybe under the ‘Pyjamas’ column…

3. Claire says:

Does anyone know who makes the shorts?

4. lu says:

really Claire, till Rihanna decides to start being fashionable she is not worthy of your blog . i am so over her i don’t care what i look like fashion sense

5. binks says:

Classy isn’t she….

6. Rebecca says:

Um no

7. Liz says:

All of you seem so bitter… Sheesh

8. Can says:

I agree. Ratchet outfit from the shirt to the shorts to the shoes. Her reputation is so far gone she doesn’t need to wear a shirt saying c*ntlife. We get that you have a “I don’t care” attitude but it has gotten so old. Next.

9. Katie says:

“Have we completely given up on Rihanna in the style sphere?” I think we’ve all have.

Until she starts dressing fashionable again, I think TFB should put her posts on hold.

10. Marthe says:

I’m also mispleased with the style Rihanna has right now but the thing is: some of the items she wears are really nice, like this shirt, but she combines it in such a way it has no attraction to it anymore. If she would keep it to one or two standing-out items her style would already be so much better!

11. Marsha D says:

OMG the girl is chillaxing in these photos….people dont stay dressed to the nines allllll the time. As long as she doesn’t step on a red carpet like that she’s good- That C*unt life shirt is so her! She stay calling people c*unt…hahahahhahaaa! So Bajan…..i luv it!

12. Claire says:

Ok, ok, C*ntlife might not be everyone’s cup of tea. But does noone else find the concept of the House of Ladosha slightly humorous? I can’t help but giggle at her interpretation of Versace’s icnoic Medusa head.
    And for @Claire (is that really your name…?), I’ll try to find those shorts for Mail Bombs if you really want them.

13. Sticky-n-Sweet says:

As long as Rihanna shows out on the red carpet, I don’t “curr” what she looks like on the street. But that “Mother Naomi” tee shirt is MINE!

14. Brytne says:

I love it… Rihanna be chilling. I hate celebs who always look like they are going to something fancy. Look like you going to the grocery sto or a cook out for once. And the shirt real has mocked Tupacs tattoos. Thats cute.

15. Brytne says:

btw… I just ordered the shirt. Lol

16. Jihan says:

@Claire, don’t worry….I get it! I want that Naomi shirt!

17. My Response says:

Rihanna has been looking a hot mess/bum lately and you guys keep posting her horrible outfits. Why would you wear a t-shirt like that? there is not funny or cute about calling yourself or anyone for that matter a cunt. Rihanna is a wanna be thug and it’s not convincing.

18. Successful says:

I kinda like this too..gettin myself one of these shirts:D

19. hypnotic says:

Maybe because I was actually a teen in the ’90s, I think she looks cute. Plus her face is beat to perfection.

20. LaTasha says:

@hypnotic I was a teen in the 90′s as well and I also like Rihanna’s look. The bandana shorts are cute. As far as the shirts go, I’ll rock em, especially the Mother Naomi.

21. Miss Fancy says:

I think the verdict is in. I had the same thoughts and I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one that is tired of Rihanna and her horrible, vulgar “style.” Please cut it out.

22. LJF67 says:

I like the shorts as well. Everything else is whatever – she’s young let her have her fun if she wants, she certainly knows how to keep folks looking and guessing.

23. naira says:

just cuz rihanna wears something, doesnt mean its fashion forward and you call yourselves fashionistas and post this? its a sad day…

24. HavilandClarke says:

Claire what do you mean @Claire is that really your name? Errr hope you were joking. Plenty of people on earth have your name.

25. Shanita says:

Rihanna is a clever fox…the more she taunts, the more I’m starting to love her….pause…Anyhoo, LOVE the Naomi shirt, but I can see ol Janice boycotting cuz her face isnt there instead. LOL

26. Prissy Since1908 says:

@Hypnotic and Latasha I was a teen in the late 90′s and early 2000′s and find nothing cute about this look at all, minus the necklace…

27. leathercandy says:

I think her outfit is dope…I love explicit tees..lighten up people..you cant look like your going to the Met every single day…lol

28. like the shorts, however…..

Rihanna doesn’t even try anymore. She can wear a trash bag with combat boots and will STILL be featured on the fashion sites. (no shade towards Claire or any of the other ladies) You have to post who/what people want to see.

29. leathercandy says:

Just purchased the a tee btw :)

30. I like the concept of the outfit but the t-shirt is atrocious. The house of Ladosha is super cute though.

31. Dana says:

Isn’t fashion about having fun? jeez

32. hayilabc says:

I’m so sick of Rihanna being over-glorified on fashion sites.. She looks like a cornball who’s trying too hard. It’s not convincing. Even that skully with the cameo on it looks like she’s trying to do the “ironic” gangsta thing and it’s just corny now.

33. Hello says:

Nope this is not cute at all if Amber Rose or Raven Symone wore this yall would be like wtf

34. Claire says:

@Claire Hi! Yes, it’s my real name. I’d love to know what they are. If you could do them for Mail Bombs that would be amazing. Have seen them around a bit, but can only seem to find a men’s version. thanks! xx

35. wallflower says:

I like the t-shirts!

Not even gonna comment on Rihanna’s style.

36. Dannielle says:

I like the shirts, but Rih’s style is a fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

37. Mona Capochona says:

Love the shirts with the spin on an iconic logo and Pac tatoos and the crude humour. Definitely adore the Melody Eshani necklace. I don’t mind her style because I can now identify she is going through a stage of “tomboy chic’ I’ve been there, maybe its a Pisces thing.

38. kadie says:

ummm if yall had seem some random chic wearing this, it would be tacky and would not be considered fashion . Only because Rihanna wearing it you wanna say it ” tomboy” “gangsta” and “edgy “…

Please……..this sh*t is horrible!! and she looks like she smells