June 21st, 2012
Men's style, Shopping

Since some of y’all seem to have quite the thing for Mr. Flame, I decided to give you a bit of a morning treat.
The “Round of Applause” bard performed on Jimmy Kimmel Live in a Burberry Long Sleeve Elbow Patch shirt with matching Burberry Check Sneakers:

He set everything off with a pair of low slung khaki pants.
The $365 sneaks have a round toe, a white rubber sole, and signature Burberry check side panelling on the side.

His exact shoes are available for purchase online, but if a similar look will do, get it with these:

This outfit isn’t particularly anything to write home about, though the shoes are an understated dash of luxury, no?
What do you think?

See Waka perform “Rooster in my Rari” (?) here:

Spied @UpscaleHype
Images: PacificCoastNews

9 Responses to “Men’s Fashion Flash: Waka Flocka Flame’s Jimmy Kimmel Live Burberry Check Sneakers”

1. Jihan says:

yum yum yum yum yum yum

2. Bella says:

Wake is cute IDC. He looks good.

3. Brytne says:

Waka is uglyyyy and that Gucci Mane belly is not the business. He looks as dumb as he raps. *throws up*

4. loverly says:

LMAO Claire you always crack me up. “The ‘Round of Applause’” bard…” hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *dead*

I have a friend who met him and she said he is super cute in person. I think I would find him attractive if he weren’t covered in tattoos and if he weren’t quite so stupid.

5. Lola says:

I love his shoes. I wonder if I can find a female version of them

6. Diva says:

he looks mentally challenged… I can’t

7. Rebecca says:

He is cute… Too bad he so ig’nant!!

8. I too think that he would be attractive minus the tattoos and low IQ. The shoes are definitely hot though.

9. michezulu says:

Waka is cute so long as he keeps his mouth shut. He tries to stay ignorant all day.