June 19th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

Did you all tune in to Love & Hip Hop Atlanta last night? Well I did and my verdict: it’s a little ratchet… but that’s what the best reality TV shows are made of! Two stars of the show, Rasheeda and Karlie Redd, attended the V103 Car & Bike Show in ATL. For her day out, Rasheeda repped her city with an Atlanta Braves fitted, white blazer, black hot pants, and $195 Jeffrey Campbell Lita Spike Boots:

Her boots are one of the brand’s most popular styles and feature 5″ heels and stud and spike detailing. Rasheeda’s colorway is sold-out, but the style comes in a slew of colors.

I like the idea of a fitted with this look, but the boots are not the right pairing. A sneaker wedge would have been hot here!

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

If you’re feeling Rasheeda’s look, get ways to recreate it below.

Watch the 1st Episode of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta here:

M/center>
!!!!

29 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Rasheeda’s V103 Car & Bike Show White Blazer, Black Hot Pants, and Jeffrey Campbell Lita Spike Boots”

1. Bella says:

bump Rasheeda whats the scoop on her friend shoes

2. Mrs Windy City says:

Very hmmmmm…. If she took off the hat and whatever that is around her neck it still would have been cute. IMO

3. BlkRose says:

I’m sorry, but the chick to the right looks like she rides a pole. No style and tacky.

4. Diva says:

not impressed in the least

5. Jihan says:

:( can we have a reality tv show with non-rachet black ladies pls? Ones that dress like non-strippers aslo.

6. Anna says:

Rasheeda’s friend shoes are available @ GoJane.com, Urbanog.com, Amiclubwear.com

7. TheCreative says:

beautiful girls, but why does everything have to be so tight?

8. Anna says:

Both their shoes are actually from gojane or amiclubwear or urbanog. I see they haven’t got their VH1′s check yet . Both are very beautiful face wise though.

9. Lola A. says:

Honestly I expected this ALOT (but not all)of people in the “A” are new money kinda folks if they are wearing a designer item they want it to show so you know what it is and how much it cost but both of the pretty females look a mess

10. EntertainmentsFuture says:

This show is a disgrace. I think VH1 has showcased the most ratchetness more than any other network… UGH

11. Dannielle says:

Both outfits are basic and need to be on tumblr or back on their forever 21 racks…how old are these chicks? Come harder ladies, you are not 16

12. Jaida says:

Anybody could’ve thrown this lil outfit together. LOL

13. She looks cute, but she needs to ditch the hat asap!

14. Vick says:

They need. Serious stylist…. Love lita boots tho :)

15. tiffani m says:

Litas were done about a year ago. RIP please! Can we not have this site bombarded with these ratchets from here on out? That includes Nicki Minaj, Black Chyna and any other woman (I use that term loosely) who’s style is very “Pole Chic”. Seeing it on television does not make it hot or appropriate. These women should not be style role models for anyone but strippers.

Someone please give VH1 a moral conscious.

OK I’m done with my rant for the evening.

*Muah*

16. Tifani says:

AHHH … no!

17. Siyam says:

I want those JC shoes to die in an accident. They are just too heavy-looking for a woman’s body, IMO, but if I ever need to use my shoe as a weapon I’ll take two pairs.

18. Siyam says:

I want those JC shoes to die in an accident.

19. Grace says:

Prior to clicking on this link, I said to myself, “Who are these two video hoes, errr umm models.” The both look a disheveled mess.

20. Imani says:

Im sure those are NOT JC’s

21. binks says:

Meh…the styling options for these shoes seems so limited.

22. blow my candles lout says:

i cant believe rasheedas a grandmother
    secondly – ive never really like those jeffrey campbell bulky shoes
    but rasheeda definetky makes them looks soft and suttle in the peach
    i can def consider buying those pair shes rocking – and styling them like she did – dhe makes them look cute :) i like what the friends wearing too :)

23. Shanita says:

That show…that shoe…that sh!t!!! I just won’t…

24. Indigo says:

@Blow my candles… Now days,chicks are grandmothers before turning 30. And how they were acting on that show..It’s no surprise.

25. texasgal says:

another thing did you up north ppl just discover the word ratchet?!! because yall have been running it into the ground!!

26. Monai says:

Rasheeda shoes are also a fake jeffrey campbells .. i sleep drink live and love mr campbell and i also own a pair of the lita spikes and those are NOT jeffrey campbells.. you can get those from go jane… i need the publisher to do better because thats unacceptable

27. LoveStyle says:

Raseeha boots can be found on shoplamodeboutique

28. Lola A. says:

She isnt “technically” a grandmother her husbands oldest daughter had a baby.