June 18th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Rihanna, Who Wore it Better
When Did She Wear It Better? Rihanna in Rodarte’s Radarte Sweatshirt
By Faith

Rihanna loves to remix her favorite pieces! This weekend she was spotted in the same $155 Rodarte Radarte Sweatshirt, she wore in March for a trip to Tokyo:

While in NYC, Rihanna paired her sweatshirt with a $32 TRUKFIT Camo Culture Hat and her beloved Timbs, though she went far more girly in Tokyo by wearing it with a slit maxi skirt and another pair of footwear that she loves: her Comme des Garçons x Converse Sneakers.

The logo sweatshirt is exclusive to Opening Ceremony and boasts a fun twist on the brand’s name. Rih’s colorway is sold-out, but the Mulleavy sisters have created a fun red and black style for the season.

Rihanna’s Tokyo look won this by a landslide for me. Though it is indeed a sweatshirt and works well for comfortable dressing, I would need to uplift it a bit because of its price!

What do you think? When did she wear it better?

8 Responses to “When Did She Wear It Better? Rihanna in Rodarte’s Radarte Sweatshirt”

1. Lola says:

oh for goodness sake, its just a sweatshirt!

2. Miss E says:

Lol @ Lola.

A great wig versus a baseball cap? Great wig wins every time! I don’t care what you’re wearing!!!

3. I’m with Lola on this one, but if I have to chose, I’m going with Tokyo.

Say it Lola!

5. McKenzie says:

I wish she would stop carrying that darn Celine bag with eeeeeeeverything

6. Grace says:

@Lola, I was just about to post the same thing! I wish this site would stop sweatin’ this chick when it’s completely unwarranted.

7. krystel says:

love the overall look with the timbs

8. lv says: