June 18th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Kim Kardashian, Selena Gomez, Rihanna, and more!
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Happy Monday Bombers and Bombshells! Hope you showed your dads some love this Father’s Day!

This weekend, several celebs stepped out in Hmm…-worthy outfits, which I wager some of you will passionately defend.  The rest of the glamorous lot either looked cute, or chose to underwhelm.

Let’s take a look:

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West were spotted exiting L’Avenue restaurant in Paris, France on Sunday afternoon, looking pleased enough to be walking into another photo opp. Kimmy’s ‘fit is okay, but I think her boobs might be a little too big for this dress, no? And those Balmain booties just don’t go with everything. Hmm…

Nicole Scherzinger looked hungry for braaains catching a late night flight to London on Saturday in a zombie apocalypse-ready look. Hmmm… I’m not a fan of the monochromatic tones, or that fringe.

Ludacris spent some quality time with his daughter, Karma Bridges, at Universal Studios this weekend. Father-daughter bonding is always a Hot! in my book!

Here’s Willow Smith at The Commons in Calabasas, CA with her puppy and personal assistant on Saturday afternoon. Nothing to see here, folks, just a child in a t-shirt and jeans. I do kinda like that Tisa Rad America shirt, though.

Selena Gomez was tapped as a presenter for the 2012 MuchMusic Video Awards held in Toronto, Canada on Sunday night. This is kind of an awkward photo– Selena is giving a Kindergarten class photo smile, a symptom which us baby-faced gals suffer. I feel your pain Selena. Her Roberto Cavalli dress, on the other hand, is definitely Hot!

Modern Family‘s Rico Rodriguez was also in attendance, reminding us all to stay as awesome as he. Hot!

Rihanna kept it casual in a Radarte sweatshirt on a Brooklyn visit to her grandmother, who was recently-released from the hospital. It’s a little too hot in New York for Timbs, but you know Caribbean people will be in the islands, rocking fur boots in the club. Rihanna is therefore excused.

Sofia Vergara can do no wrong in my book. The Colombian actress went to dinner this Saturday in a figure-hugging blue dress with cutouts at the shoulders. Hot! I Love the pink clutch, but I’ll pass on the shoes.

Meagan Good married Seventh Day Adventist preacher, Devon Franklin this weekend. Get into those lacy sleeves and plunging back! Hot! Congratulations to the new couple!

Kelly Rowland performed “Motivation” alongside Lil’ Wayne this weekend at Atlanta’s Hot 107.9 birthday Bash. Her t-shirt and cutoff jorts would have been more of a “Zzzz” than a “Hmm…” had she not uplifted her look with a fab pair of $975 Charlotte Olympia “Kiss Me” platforms. The shoes alone make the look a Hot! one.

Rita Ora, what are you doing? The “RIP” singer rocked a lacy Emilio Pucci bra top and wide-legged pants to perform at the Lovebox Music Festival in London this weekend. She finished off her look with with an ivory blazer and… furry backpack. Hmm… I really don’t think this girl will ever get it completely right.

And there you have it! What did you guys do this weekend?

~Jihan

Images: INF/Splash/Getty

53 Responses to “Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Kim Kardashian, Selena Gomez, Rihanna, and more!”

1. EntertainmentsFuture says:

Those shoes definitely made Kelly’s outfit hot. The sight of her makes me want to live in the gym.

2. esther says:

luv me some sofia vergara n kimmy lukn all fly n hot

3. Likkle Miss says:

I’ve noticed that Kim always looks a mess when she’s with Ye. Maybe “a mess” is too strong, but she never gets it right when he’s around. I can tell when he’s dressed her. I think he believes he’s an authority on fashion, but I don’t think he really gets it when it comes to women’s fashion.

4. T1K says:

Kelly still performing “motivation” ? A lot of hmmms for me this weekend. Congrats to the newly weds!

5. esther says:

i’ll 4eva hate illuminati bitch-’rihanna’ she is the perpetrator to depravity,i luv sofia,kimmy n my fav is selena go gal!!!!!!

6. ChooseyLover says:

I would really like to see Kelly shoes up close! They look hot
    Don’t really like to see the matchy shoes and the matchy dress on Selena Gomez.
    Kim and Kanye are growing on me.
    Not feeling Nicole look at all.
    Love Luda and his daughter.

7. Kelly’s shoes are definitely hot, but everyone else gets a hmmm. Especially Kim K for that winter dress and boots.

8. Tessa B says:

Those shoes on Kelly are the “beez knees” lol…for some weird reason, I actually like Rita’s lace outfit, minus the bag?? And I def think Kim K dressed A LOT better pre-Kanye!!

9. Robin says:

I really don’t like Rita Ora’s style at all.

10. ChasidyChevonne. says:

Rita Ora is a repeat offender! She should locked up until she agrees to get a stylist and hair dresser. As terms of her probation state, “she may not dress herself at any point and time without the help of someone with professional experience.” And as for that hair…I beg of thee, PLEASE switch it up!

11. Mil says:

Stop giving rihanna passes! She looks a hot ass mess!

12. ChasidyChevonne. says:

Rita Ora is a Repeat Offender and she must be stopped. As terms of her probation state, “she may not dress herself or any other persons without the help of someone woth professional experience.” She needs to take a few notes from Tomboy Bombshell Teyanna Taylor! And as for the hair, I beg of thee, PLEASE PLEASE try a different style!

13. Savage says:

Kim is really looking like a no limit soulja….And Rihanna’s fit is pretty much my grocery store fit in the fall..Its just that its summer.

14. Wallflower says:

So we’ve officially given up on Rita Ora? Ok.

15. SLIMB says:

Love Nicole Scherzinger outfit & Kelly Rowland yesssss…

16. ChasidyChevonne. says:

LMAO @Savage “No Limit Soulja” bahahaha!

17. soon2Bmrs says:

Love Kelly’s shoes.

Kimmy’s looking a bit stuffed in the dress & me no likey with the shoes.

And I’m kinda over Rita Ora already. Who the hell is styling her?

18. KimberlyLove says:

Kim K- dress is cute, but it’s too small if she wore it with some strappy black heels it would have been hot
    Rih- I’m sorry I don’t care if you are from the island Tims, sweatshirts and heavy denim in June is stupid.
    Rita- love you girl but those pants are a negative.
    Everyone else is lovely.

KimberlyLove.net

19. TheCreative says:

Oh, so Rita is a singer? Didnt know what she did….

Kelly Rowland looks AMAZING as usual, skin is looking perfect, and Sophia also looks great!

20. jeda says:

@savage…..no limit soulja!
    Rita….please have several seats.
    Blessings

21. Moni says:

OK, forget Kelly’s outfit, who is homegirl in the background with the ombre(?) jeans? I like them! Where can I find those pants?

22. Jihan says:

@Moni, they’re rag and bone, we’ve actually featured them quite a few times on the site. Claire has a pair as well.

23. Kimmoy says:

LMAO at Jihan talking about Caribbean people wearing fur boots, it’s so true though, I was floored when I went home and witnessed it for myself, smh.

24. Marthe says:

I love army inspired clothing so i MUST looooove that dress and those boots of Kim Kardashian on ME (i’ve got quite smaller breasts then her *ahum*). Timberlands are always perfect to me, I’m really waiting for the sales here to get a nice pair maybe. And on that kindergarten-smile; that is ME TOO JIHAN! :( But at least – i guess – we’ll always have some “youth” over us if we’re old grannies? I really hope so.

25. Dom says:

*Dead* @ Savage
    “Make em say unnnnhhhhh” LOL

Those shoes are barely saving Kelly’s fit. I love the Meghan got married so quick- no 10 yr engagement for her! The promise of that good good will make you rush to the alter I guess! I want to see the rest of her dress, it looks beautiful!

26. Marsha D says:

Kelly’s shoes are everything! Rita will never ever get it right…she doesn’t need a stylist she needs a fairy god mother, looking like one half of Wendy & Lisa….awful-

27. ohyeah says:

I think Kelly’s outfit is appropriate for a hip-hop concert. Kim’s outfit looks like she pulled it out of her late 90s, early 00s closet.

28. Yasmine says:

if kim is gonna start dressing like that.. i would have to say BAND her from this site… cause thats not fashion!!

29. love says:

selena looks slouched in that picture and her dress looks to small length wise. She looks as if she stood up straight her boobs would pop out :(. But kelly looks like perfection

30. Ej says:

How and why does Rita make it on this site. Aren’t we talking fashion here…NEXT! I’m really starting to see her too often. Kim K, dump Ye as your stylist, we all saw his clothes. Selena could use an inch or 2 on the hem, God forbid she dropped something. Kelly looks simple and FAB! Amazing legs + gorgeous skin.

31. nmillmich25 says:

lol @ the comment pertaining to Caribbean people and fur boots in the club! So true and shameful. I vote “function over fashion” on that trend! Boots on the whole in the Caribbean is a no no to me….unless its Carnival ofcourse.

Proud to be a island girl!

32. binks says:

Kelly look is simple but she stood out the most to me, and love those shoes.

33. Fashion is life says:

Kelly has AMAZING legs and gorgeous skin, Sophia-nice…RiRi is looking like a 12 year old boy,but hey it’s ok in her world…

34. Raisa says:

Wow you sound very ignorant”you know caribbean people would rock fur boots in the club” tht sound,so statistic and bias.

35. LaTasha says:

I loved the pic with Ludacris and his daughter. Kelly’s shoes…fierce and Megan Good looked so beautiful.

36. ok says:

WTF kanye west got kim k. wearing?? its quite obvious that kanye west can dress himself by he cannot style/dress women!!! he needs to stop it!!! and stop it now!!! poor kim, i feel so bad for her. she’s finally gotten the level of celebrity she’s wanted but now it’s at the expense of her looking horrible…. :(

37. Anna says:

Monica Rose, please, go save your client Kim and dress her again. And no Kanye, Kim doesn’t have Amber’s body so you can’t do a Amber 3.0!

38. Izhause says:

I actually like Kim’s dress it’s cool casual.

39. Izhause says:

Selena looks like a kid in an adult dress.

40. Izhause says:

Kim and Kanye look relaxed and happy with each other.

41. Izhause says:

Devon and Meagan are a super couple! They look fabulous and extra happy together he’s smart and handsome…she’s beautiful and smart too. They are very decent people. I saw him on Oprah and man is he All that. A real gentleman and very grounded and sensible …just plain nice too. Lucky them!

42. Jennifer says:

DEAD at Savage!

43. krystel says:

Never thought I would ever say this about Kim but i absolutely hate that dress on her (blocks eyes) and squirms. It’s hideous, horrible just yuk!!!!!!! Rita Ora seems like she’s really trying and not in a good way.

44. Gigi says:

I love Kelly Rowland look but the girl that’s beside her, I love those jeans. What type of jeans are those?

45. Kandy says:

Kim’s dress is toooooo lil

46. NYC Chick says:

Kelly looks great and I really like Nicole’s jacket (only). I even like Rhianna’s boi look. The rest are whateva

47. Kim just is always looking at the camera lol. Im not a huge fan of that dress with those boots AT ALL! Its just not working in any way shpae or form. Nothing is screaming SUMMER style to me. I love Kelly Rowlands look… you can never go wrong with a white shirt and cut offs and YES the shoes DO help step it up 3 notches!

Jen

48. lv says:

Rita ora need to take gabrielle chanel’s advice.. don’t leave the house without taking one thing off.

49. Brandi says:

I love Kelly’s shoes. Not sure what Kim, Willow & Rhianna are going through but please someone make it stop.

what you said about Caribbean ppl is not true!!