June 17th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

It seems like Bad gal Ri Ri can’t get enough of Da Silvano. The “Where Have You Been” songstress was spotted at the New York eatery yet again in this $182 T by Alexander Wang Sheer Black Long Sleeve Shirt and a pair of $775 high top studded sneakers by Giuseppe Zanotti, a pair of boyfriend jeans, and her trusty Celine Nano Tote.

Her sheer top comes complete with strategically placed black panels. No nip-slips here!

The pricey pair of kicks were designed with silver studs, features super thin laces, and two zips, which can be found at the side of the shoe and at the back.

I think this look was perfect for grabbing some grub, and love that it was completed with a vampy lip. Get her shirt over at SSense and her sneakers at Giuseppe Zanotti. Complete her ‘fit here with similar items:

What do you think of her look? I’m feeling this.

~Cliché

Image: FameFlynet

21 Responses to “Splurge: Rihanna’s Da Silvano T by Alexander Wang Sheer Black Long Sleeve Shirt and Black Silver Studded Giuseppe Zanotti High Top Sneakers”

1. My Response says:

meh

2. Marthe says:

Yes! I hope she’ll stay this way and improve it again. I like this style on Rihanna.

3. Jaida says:

Ehhhh I think it’s the jeans that’s throwing it off for me.

4. Dannielle says:

@Jaida…yes, the jeans should be skinny

5. Dannielle says:

i don’t like the pants, too baggy

6. blow my candles out says:

yasss, my main bish – the only one that i fucks with ;)
    love what shes wearing- the dark berry lipstick is giving me life
    the shirt accessorized with the celine chain gives it that bit of an edge of masculinity.
    the celine bag – must have :)

7. blow my candles out says:

must be nice to be melissa – riris bff
    world class trips round the globe !!!
    1st class errythanggg !!!

8. Grace says:

Her outfit is “blah” at best but the RihRih stans will swoon. Her makeup is reminiscent of the 90′s…

9. LOLO says:

ii think if she wore a pair of skinny jeans, and maybe tucked just the front of her shirt in i’d be fully on board

10. DivaFabulosa says:

She should have just worn a different top. It’s way too dressy for the jeans and shoes.

11. Jsshirts says:

Thanks one and all for your lovely comments – I will be fairly “done” with making shirts for a little while.

12. Izhause says:

Rhi Rhi is cute and casual here.

13. Tessa B says:

That D&G one is HOT! Rihanna looks great as usual..she always looks so comfortable in her clothes!

14. BigA says:

Rihanna can do no wrong…her style always on point…style setter for this generation

15. eve says:

I like her as an artist an as a fashion icon but her shoes is definitely a “NO” for me..

16. Such type of blogs provide unique way to get different look at everywhere and solves many questions.

17. I am really impressed together with your writing abilities and also with the layout in your blog. Is that this a paid topic or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is uncommon to see a nice weblog like this one these days..

18. Your method of explaining the whole thing in this post is really pleasant, all can without difficulty understand it, Thanks a lot.