June 15th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Steal
Steal: Eudoxie’s DJ Infamous Anniversary Party Townsen Colorblock Tank
By Faith

Eudoxie partied it up with her boyfriend Ludacris at Diamond’s Strip Club in Atlanta for DJ Infamous’s Anniversary Party. She kept it simple in white jeans, Christian Louboutin pumps, and a $75 Townsen Colorblock Tank:

Her three-tone split v-neck tank is crafted from soft jersey and takes on colorblocking with neon and metallic shades.

Cute! If only I could get a close-up of those Loubs so that I could identify them…

You can get her tank for a steal at www.intermixonline.com.

Are you feeling Eudoxie’s look? If so, recreate it with these pieces.

Image: WENN

Posted In
9 comments

9 Responses to “Steal: Eudoxie’s DJ Infamous Anniversary Party Townsen Colorblock Tank”

1. Cute, but I wouldn’t pay $75 for it.

2. Its a nice tank top but its waaaay to expensive!

3. Bonifant says:

U highlight a tank… really?

filler material

4. Lola A. says:

This was soooo not post worthy and NO ONE is paying that for a tank that is that basic.

5. Siyam says:

I like her look. I guess it depends on what you like to wear or invest in. I’m biased though ’cause I love Intermix :)

6. YahnaM says:

she’s so pretty. thats a cute tank top

7. iHeartKeya says:

She’s really pretty and I like the tank but for $75 you can do the layered look with two different color more affordable tanks. Lol

8. Vick says:

Yarn…I’ll pass!

9. Gemini says:

Not a fan of the top

Is that a new thing now couples going to strip clubs together?