June 14th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Louis Vuitton

Zoe Saldana popped by Persol’s Magnificent Obsessions: 30 Stories Of Craftmanship In Film event in New York City in a full on look from Louis Vuitton’s Pre-Fall 2012 collection:

She slicked her hair back and kept her makeup subtle for added sophistication.

Zoe didn’t switch up her look much from its original incarnation, pairing the embroidered top and pants with the exact pumps featured in the brand’s Pre-Fall foray:

The combination actually looks sleek on the model, but for some reason the proportions seem all wrong on Zoe. The top seems oversized, pants awkward, and the exposed midriff doesn’t work here.
What do you think?

Images: Getty/Elle.com

16 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm….: Zoe Saldana in Louis Vuitton Pre-Fall 2012 at Persol’s Magnificent Obsessions”

1. shantae johnson says:

What in the world?!?!

2. Deb says:

Loving the jacket…the pants not so much.

3. LOVE It….. the jacket is fierce , the pants are a perfect accessory to the jacket i just wish she had more hips to fill them out….. or actually wore a snuggier size!

4. Shayla says:

She looks like a linebacker. Even Louis Vuitton makes mistakes, darling.

5. livelaughlove says:

Hmmm but I love the colors…

6. Izhause says:

Her clothes are wearing her.

7. ChasidyChevonne. says:

Ehhh, I would love if it were a slim, tailored pant. Colors are great though!

8. Indigo says:

@ Izhause I agree..

9. Jacket is lovely, just not feeling the pants.

10. I don’t love it, but I don’t’ hate it.

11. Mely B says:

No – both pieces look awful on Zoe & the model. Zoe’s makeup is nice but her pony is snatched too tight -_-

12. Ch.Successful says:

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOO!

13. At first I was going to say hmmm from the waist up but the last shot with the sun glasses everything is selling from head to toe. But I’m not 100% loving the jacket’s shoulder-I detest shoulder pads.

14. Vick says:

I wasnt feeling the look until she threw on the sunnies
    I love the jacket, however I wish she would’ve switched it up a little to express personal style hmph

15. TomTom says:

It looks better on the model. For some reason the clothes just look too big on her