June 14th, 2012
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: C Michelle from Detroit

Hey Hey!
Today we have a Detroit, Michigan Bombshell: blogger C. Michelle.

She writes, “I really don’t have a “style.” I wear what I like, I wear what inspires me, I wear what makes me comfortable.”

“…I find inspiration in pieces.”

” I have items that just sit in my closet for years until I find that perfect piece that goes with it! But I know I will find that piece in due time.”

20120614-154619.jpg

“I love being me!”

20120614-154712.jpg
” I once read a quote that stated ‘the hardest thing in life is to try to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you someone else.’ Welp I express myself thru beauty n’ fashion regardless of the opinions of others!”

” I am C.Michelle Chic…*Besos*”

20120614-154436.jpg
Ok!
Simple and pretty! I’m coveting your pleated black maxi, and your beaded headband. See more of C Michelle’s style at www.cmichellestyles.com.
What do you think?

Posted In
60 comments

60 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: C Michelle from Detroit”

1. La'Troy says:

I will not and cannot… Lmaooooooo.

2. African Mami says:

The simplicity of it all, is so chic! Yap, fashion bomb. You don’t have to be overthetopdotcom with it.

3. I like the vintage wrap dress and pearls look. Not really feelin’ the rest…

4. She owns it. Great personal stlye, and she’s a pretty girl too.

5. I love her style another one from Detroit! Simple and sophisticated; she looks great.

6. nmillmich25 says:

She has some cute individual pieces, dont like the long red dress though!

7. Brittany says:

I’m gonna need for her not to throw her website as a water mark in the middle of every picture. How distracting and distasteful.

8. Nikki says:

I guess…

She’s very pretty.

9. Vanessa says:

Pretty. She resembles the blogger of Beloudbeyou

10. Soul Touch says:

She looks good…just one pet peeve: please use an iron. That red wrap and black short skirt would look so nice if it was properly pressed.

I know, I know…this day and age very few even own an iron but crushed clothes hurts.

Love the smile.

11. leathercandy says:

I love the outfit on the stairs and the one in the the very last pic but honey please burn those red boots

12. Can says:

Really nice. Simple and classic with a querky touch.

13. Lainea says:

Those red boots made me lol for real.

14. Nicole says:

nope..

15. Shanita says:

Yes Leathercandy…that outfit took a left at the red boots! But her style is THE BIZ*

16. Shanise says:

Style is cool, i think i like the black maxi the best.

17. BeBe Jones says:

I love your style ladybug!!! Keep it fly!!! #MIDWESTREPPIN

18. Melissafff says:

Luv her quote …. Her style is chic

SERIOUSLY? Am I being punked.. All of her outfits were just wrong.. either the clothes were to big or to small.. Everything looked extremely cheap… and those RED BOOTS!!! ughhhhh! I’m very disappointed :-(

20. Shai says:

no mam.

21. Andrese says:

So yaw gon ignore her hair in the pic with the black sheer outfit? Just cause her face pretty huh? And dem red boots made me die in my cubicle. LLAMF… i mean i guess she from detroit… i got some hoodrat cousins from derr and they dress the terrible. lmaooo

22. WHOO HOO! D reppin! I havent been looking at the bombshells for a while but HAD to stop by when I saw a Michigan Native on here. Although I didnt love ALL of the looks I def think she works what she does wear and that it does look effortless on her. It doest seem like she is TRYING and thats what I love!

UGH… I so need to visit my home soon!

Jen

23. coupe_22 says:

lmaoooo @ crushed clothes hurts Nothin stood out! next!!

24. Stephie says:

HA!!! I was so excited that she was from the “D” but I got sooo sad when I saw the pics. I like the outfit with the headband and the black maxi but EVERY THING ELSE is a NOOOO.
    But your cute as a button baby!!!

25. Dion says:

wow. Some of you ladies can be so mean and I say “ladies” very loosely.

26. Another one from Detroit! I think she looks great and not everyone has to be over the top to have great style, simple and sophisticated can u get u just as far.

27. FashionPopRocks says:

I guess those red boots were one those items she kept for years in her closet until she found the “right” piece….

Talk about a blast from the past!

She’s cute though!

28. shavondra says:

well i like her style unique!!! pretty girl keep doing you boo!!!

29. hey yall says:

Heeeeeeeeeeeeey! i’m from Detroit..and we are not Hood Rats @Andrese ..lol…but um baby girl is making us look kinda bad.. we don’t dress like that…but she is a pretty girl..

30. @vanessa, Im not seeing the resemblance to Krystin

Detroit girls DO NOT dress terrible!

Jen

31. Camilla says:

I didn’t mind some of her looks…they were nothing extraordinary but you can tell she does like fashion and enjoys dressing. Moving on —- that denim skirt with the red rain boots…TRAGIC……I just cannot……..that outfit right there made me discount everything else I saw. NO HONEY, NO.

32. the outfit with the hat brought a smile to my face.

33. ElleBelle says:

If I commented based on my personal preference it’d be a no. But I’m choosing to base it on whether she owned the looks, dressed her shape well and experiment with various fashion elements. I believe she did this and so I vote fashion bombshell. I like the pic of her on the stairs but my fav outfit is the one with the beaded headband. Boho chic.

34. Cute and simple! Love the black pleated maxi!

35. Also wouldve liked to see a bun with the red dress. Very classic. Love it

36. FashionOne says:

Ok style loved the boho look with the headband…those red boots with the denim skirt are a NO!

37. Brandonq says:

BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYY those red boots chileeeeee!

38. makeeasweet says:

she look like lisa leslie from the wnba .hit and misses.

39. Cynthia says:

Her style is to all over the place for me…there’s not rhyme nor reason to her style…PASS!

40. mi manning says:

“hated it!”

41. adorli says:

Eclectic, and it rocks! Not everyone has a particular style they stick to and different looks work for her.

42. Nola Darling says:

Old girl said her cousins are Rats. Rats dress terrible, regardless of locale. Didn’t love all her looks, but she’s from the D.

Quirky style. I can appreciate it for her.

And yes, Detroit Women can dress.

43. Sydni says:

yall are mean

44. Nikkibellaray says:

I like her versatility, I don’t think style has to be defined, it can be but doesn’t have to be.

45. Claudeen says:

Nice style. Very chic!

46. Siyam says:

I like that she’s herself. Digging the varsity jacket and argyle soooo much!!

47. Siyam says:

and L-O-V-E the necktie as well :)

48. SonyaTanise says:

I’m from Detroit & I didn’t like her style, but let her do her thing! Style is in the eye of the beholder. I think I’m fashionable, but the next person may not like it, so who cares! I do me & I love it!

49. Yonnie says:

I thought most of her looks were cute. Maybe its the Texas in me now that didn’t mind the boots.

50. I’m good on this one… she did have a couple good looks though.