June 13th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Christian Louboutin, Rihanna, Shoes, Shopping

Rihanna’s been keen on wearing sneakers and flats lately, but stepped it up a notch for a recent dinner date at one of her favorite restaurants, Da Silvano. The songstress went for monochromatic red in a slightly sheer T by Alexander Wang top and tab front A.L.C. trousers, accented by her standby Céline Nano bag, Karen Walker Super Duper Strength Sunglasses, and $895 Christian Louboutin Havana Woman Trash Oxfords:

The patent leather round toe oxfords are part of Louboutin’s 20th Anniversary Capsule collection, and are decorated with “trash” accessories at the toe.

Are you feeling ‘em?

If so, get them at Barney’s. Save on the rest of her look here:

Hot! or Hmm….?

Images: Splash/ChristianLouboutin.com

28 Responses to “Splurge: Rihanna’s Da Silvano Restaurant Christian Louboutin Havana Woman Trash Oxfords”

1. Shayla says:

I wonder if Rihanna hangs out with dumpy/unattractive friends so that she looks better?

I think that’s one of her assistants…..I’ve seen her in other pics with her.

3. babyB says:

lol @Shayla’s post but I don’t see Rihanna being one of those insecure girls. I’m sure she has cute friends but who cares about looks anyway? Pretty girls can be catty/competitive at times but anywho…about her outfit: it’s cute, laid-back, and she’s actually covered up so I like it!

4. solo says:

Ive seen Rihanna on her yacht vacation and she had some hot friends. This woman is part of her team. I personally think Melissa is hot.

5. SLIMB says:

Yea this woman is definitely like her assistant or something. but kudos Claire your fast I was just trying to see what those were on her feet… love them

6. Dannielle says:

I would prefer this if she wore a nude flat sandal or heeled nude sandal. Come on Rih! I like ya, but your fashion game is OFF

7. Fallon says:

sooo i wonder what happen to RiRi beastie Melisa..they g=haven been hanging out together for a couple of weeks…..trouble in paradise,again!

8. jmesa says:

@fallon they have been together. Melissa took a recent picture she posted on instagram.

9. Diane says:

She looks hott! Luv her

10. Siyam says:

Not a fan of them

11. Kitty B. says:

Thats Rihanna’s assistant Jennifer, she hold that girl down in every sense of the word!

@Fallon Melissa is still in the picture, if you look closely at the pics Claire put up of Rihanna yesterday, you can see the side of Melissas face.

12. Izhause says:

Rhi Rhi and her Assistant are both attractive and fashionable.

13. Koi Koi says:

What brands are her sunglasses??? Does anyone know? Love them.

14. Rebecca says:

OMG Rihanna is actually wearing a bra??!!!??!! I’m in utter disbelief!

15. Jasmine says:

@Shayla I was thinking about that too.

16. T1K says:

There’s nothing about Melissa that I find attractive, in my opinion. I like the outfit minus the shoes.. I just keep envsioning her with that fab low cut, for some reason that made almost everything look good!

17. Kimmoy says:

I like her assistant’s polk-a-dot clutch. That is all.

18. LaTasha says:

I really do love Rhianna, but these shoes…no boo. I do like the polka dot cluch bag her friend/assistant is carrying.

19. makeeasweet says:

@ Shayla

she has lots of cute looking friends that she hang with alot.is she suppose to be with them 24/7?she not see with her friend in a few days and people start rumors.damn

20. Kitana says:

I never like anything Rhianna wears, but these shoes are darling. $900 is a no go on flats for me, I’ll wait for JC to do a similar version…

21. FashionOne says:

I like this look…Hot!

22. Dyanna says:

Rihanna must be dressing herself this week. You don’t have to dress up and look glamorous every day, but there is no effort here and it shows. And these shoes definitely are not $900 worthy, even if you got it. I just think they’re a bit too masculine. ‘Tis all.

23. I love it! I wouldn’t wear the shoes, but they look good here.

24. Angel says:

That first comment was so uncalled for. This is a fashion site, I thought we were all here to bask in the fashion not making judgemental calls calling people unattractive. I don’t care for what my girl RihRih is wearing but I think her assistant is as cute as a button but those pants on her are so unflattering.

25. fash says:

Shayla shut up

26. fash says:

For once I like one of her looks ,I wish the top was white, yellow or even orange

27. Minnesota says:

I don’t think Rihanna needs to have what some of you consider ugly chicks in her life so that she feels better about herself; come on now. This outfit is cute and the shoes are hot!