June 11th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Keke writes, “I love Rita Ora and this dress!!”

” Would you happen to know the maker/designer and where I could get it? And possible options for Fashion Bombs on a budget? :) Thanks”
Yep! Rita paired her favorite Jordans with a printed bodycon dress by British designer Happy Ashley, and completed her look with £126 (appromimately $195) Tatty Devine Eyelash Sunglasses.
Her dress was part of Ashley Williams’s University of Westminster BA Fashion graduate collection:

Her metal frame aviator style sunglasses come equipped with a pair of curved eyelashes:

It doesn’t seem as if Happy Ashley has e-commerce quite yet (though you can follow her on Twitter here). Get something similar with these options:

Would you rock it?

Posted In
18 comments

18 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Rita Ora’s Summertime Ball Happy Ashley Print Bodycon Dress and Tatty Devine Eyelash Sunglasses”

1. ngozi says:

im confused

2. BBLove says:

^^^^LOL… Classic

3. makeeasweet says:

okay,she looks a hot mess.even the way she is posing look horrible. i dont like to talk bad about people,but really what was she thinking??

4. Sarah says:

Uhhh Rita…. Jordans doesnot have to go with everything…oh geez

5. Love says:

This is ALL wrong. Why Rita why?? I can’t believe people put this chick in Rihanna’s class. No competition. Even when Rihanna doesn’t look her best she looks more inspiring.

6. taffie says:

But why did she wear those shoes???? FAIL

7. Lainea says:

She never get it right.

8. DoubleR says:

I don’t understand Rita Ora’s purpose…I just keep seeing pics of her looking a mess at random events, yet I get the impression that I am supposed to know who she is and care. What is she for?

9. Rebecca says:

I never understood the hype over Jordan’s. I feel like they are shoes for men or children. Women shouldn’t wear them
    Unless they have small feet lol and women defiantly shouldn’t wear them with a dress! Smh

10. K Diana says:

@DoubleR Happy I’m not the only one who has no clue who she is or why I should care!

11. Melrause says:

Rita Ora is The female Weezy———- NEVER GET IT RIGHT!!

12. bella says:

she looks terrible

13. Minnesota says:

Horrible! Always horrible! Someone help her; stylist reach out to this chick. PLEASE!

14. MARY says:

i just had that moment “uhh WHY DID I CLICK ON THIS?”

15. D says:

Tired of seeing and looking at this “woman-child”…I would love for this blog to leave her be and catch up with her in two years when she’s evolved and really has (some) taste and style worth looking at or mentioning…The only reason she is on the blog is because she is signed with Jay-Z and anything he does is BIG news. I have been laughing because he is SUCH an excellent businessman! He has obviously been able to get people to buy into the hype of this pretty girl with an average voice who has written a couple of songs….HENCE her constant coverage on this and other sites.

16. Brooke says:

I must be getting old…because this aint doin it for me.

17. Diva says:

why didn’t she wear some cute sandals ?????

18. Brandon says:

EVERYTIME, I see her I get mad hahahahaaa, she needs a stylist!