June 8th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Rose writes, ” I notice you guys track down amazing finds, partly why I love your site. I spotted Empire Girl Julissa in this sick blazer.”

“… Please please help me find out who makes this awesome piece!! Keep up the great job with the site, I get so many fashion inspirations from you guys.”
Thanks, doll! Julissa posed with fellow Empire girl Adrienne Bailon in a $1,760 Altuzarra Finch tropical-print cotton-blend blazer:

The chic piece, now on sale for $1,076, has a black collar, breast pocket, front flap pockets, and a back vent.
Hot! Hot! Hot! I want one!!

At any rate, if you’re up for the splurge, get yours at Net-a-Porter or Barney’s.
As an aside, has anyone checked out Empire Girls?

I actually like it! The girls are super sassy. And it’s cool that Julissa is showing her journey to getting the hosting job of her dreams while living with her parents in Queens. They’re relatable! Check it out on the Style Network.

20 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Julissa Bermudez’s Empire Girls Screening Altuzarra Finch Tropical Print Cotton Blend Blazer”

1. Marthe says:

Wow, it must be shit to have so much ‘reality’ tv on the american television. I cannot stand this kind of programs! I’m totally in looooove with the blazer though!

2. Marthe says:

*these kind of programs

3. D says:

She is wearing over a $1000 worth of clothing and lives at home? Hmmm….trying not to judge…trying not to judge…maybe they live with her….

4. Savage says:

Lmao if I lived at home rent free I could wear would I wanted too!!! Red bottoms for days…lol But that blazer is awful, she looks like Hawiian Sophie.

5. Kitty B. says:

these girls try too hard, their not it all!!! I watched 5 mins of the show and wanted all 5minutes of my life back, smh…the show is pointless in my opinion

but the blazer is super cute!

6. too cool says:

julissa who & adrienne who cares

7. nigerianBOOM says:

Alot of times, these “celebrities” are styled. They don’t go out & purchase the items, rather a stylish picks pieces, they wear them and then return them.

I do agree they both seem to be trying a bit too hard.

8. Soul Touch says:

Eh, she looks like a resort manager.

9. Marsha D says:

They both look like the people who greet you with a drink coming off the plane…..wth is this mess? Go away already…*mumbling like a grouchy old man*

10. SLIMB says:

I thought I wasnt going to like it, but to suprise i actually do. Theyre VERY relatable rather than these other shows, theres no drama w. fighting etc.

Julissa just moved back to NYC to follow her dreams & because she couldnt find somewhere to stay right away YES she did move bck with her parents, while Adrienne just got signed finally & is trying to prove herself to her new manager neyo… i love it

11. Jampress321 says:

Lmao @ Marsha D…..Olohaaaa…..*spell check

The show is okay…I still can’t believe Adrienne had a tattoo with Rob K’s name….Like really?…

12. The jacket is ok, but they’re acting is horrible. I’ve never watched the show, but that clip isn’t making me more interested.

13. Hello says:

Love the outfit hate the show saw it this week on tv and hated it

14. Indigo says:

LOL @ Savage… “Hawiian Sophie” LMAO!

15. Shelly says:

I think they both look cute. Not sure about for being in New York city though. Looks very Miami-ish. But either way, I love the colors, especially for it being summer time.

And as far as their show, totally didn’t know that is was a reality show. I should have known though, lol. It doesn’t look bad though. They both seem like cool, level headed girls. May have to watch, lol.

16. NYC chick says:

Both are very pretty! Their fashion is sometimesy. I prefer Julissa’s style.

Julissa screams way too much… We get it you’re back in New York.. YAY -_-
    And Adrienne is only adding attention to the Rob Kardashian situation, she never fails to bring it up. I learned more about her and Rob then I did her… It got annoying and became a waste of my time.

18. Tiffany says:

Why does Julissa have black girl hair but both of her parents don’t. Her brother does…are they adopted?….it’s strange just like Evelyn on Basketball wives…she has frizzy curly hair when not blowdried but her mother, father, and sister have straight hair.

19. BillNyeTheScienceGuy says:

@Tiffany

Did you ever learn about genes in science class?

20. Nikki says:

I know that I’m a month late…but I actually love the show! I love the Style network’s reality shows. Always very positive and bubbly