June 7th, 2012
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Look for Less
By Faith

Another Watch The Throne concert is on the horizon tonight and Beyoncé and Jay-Z were spotted heading back to their hotel before his performance. B paired her favorite Linda Farrow x The Row sunglasses and Alexander McQueen De-Manta Tiger Print Clutch with a look straight off of the runway from Surface to Air’s Spring 2012 collection including the $326 Sunny Blazer, $88 Tribune Tee, and $151 Savana Shorts:

She also rocked her beloved Yves Saint Laurent Arty Ring and a pair of $1,490 Prada Tail Light Flame Sandals. I’m loving this hair on Beyoncé: it’s so refreshing!

Her twill blazer features a narrow lapel, snap button closure, patched pockets, and falls at the hip.

Her modal gauze tee is fairly simple and boasts an oversized fit, square shape, and asymmetrical slit detailing.

Last, but not least are B’s cotton shorts which feature a high-waist silhouette, loose fit, and front fold pleat.

Get Beyoncé’s look for less here.

Check out Beyoncé’s look on the runway below.

Simple and chic! Beyoncé is all about the blazers this week and I’m not mad!

Jay-Z also looked great: loving his glasses and denim jacket.

What do you think? Would you wear it?

31 Responses to “Look for Less: Beyoncé’s Paris Surface to Air Spring 2012 Sunny Blazer, Tribune Tee, and Savana Shorts”

1. Indigo says:

Ok,now what happened here?? lol

2. DivaFabulosa says:

I would like Beyonce’s hair if it didn’t look so dry and tangled up. Het outfit its cute though, I love that clutch.

3. Erin says:

Her skin and hair is perfection. Her hair always looks great when its a bit unkempt.
    Her Chartreuse Short Suit works.
    Love the entire look.

4. jmesa says:

She always looks so happy!! I love it and I like the outfit like how its made but I don’t like that color tho. She looks cute tho!

5. whatevs says:

luv it…

6. EntertainmentsFuture says:

She looks chic. her look is effortless..

7. Not into the color, but the idea was nice…

8. EboniWright says:

Effortless and beautiful.

9. Sarah says:

Love the pics…But no WTT in Paris tonight! the concerts were last week and the next one on the 18th but I guess they’d rather stay in Paris while Jay performs in surrounding countries like Belgium,Germany or Ireland tomorrow….

10. Kiki says:

Oh boy, I’m loving the shorts suit and the color! The hair… meh, not so much. It does look a bit tangled and a little too much like… nah, won’t go there.

11. Erin says:

Beyoncé skin is flawless so healthy and dewy. I just can’t get over it, it’s so dewy. I mean has the girl ever had a blemish? She doesn’t even need make-up, it’s so clear and even. I’m gonna need Beyoncé to lend her skin care regimen to Alicia Keys, Rihanna and J.Hud.

Then again it might just be great genes.

12. itsjustme says:

love this look, head to …knee. would have loved to see the shoes.

13. gevae says:

She taking notes from her sister Solange.

14. D says:

her hair looks awful…she should have had a sleek ponytail with this look and I like the suit idea but don’t like the color on her.

15. Yawn says:

she looks amazing…except for the bird’s nest hair.

16. SoHappy says:

Her outfit is too matchy…matchy for my taste.

17. Ms.Missy says:

I must say …the last 2 outfits Beyonce has rock in france…has been very Fabulous…stylist. because sometime Beyonce can drift a lil off.

*wonders…out loud: Solange been helping her step her game up!

18. Grace says:

Yes, from head to toe, YES.

19. ladyb says:

Bey looks a mess! Love her nails and accessories but the fit is all wrong. Sometimes she tends to look older than thirty with the way she dresses.

Mess!

21. Eb says:

Another fab look for Bey…I only wish she would’ve worn a different color top. With everything one color, you can’t see how hot the suit is.

22. Jennifer says:

I’m struggling to see how her hair looks “dry”—it just looks like a well-blended weave. The only time I’ve seen glistening curly hair on a Black woman is when it was a synthetic weave (or a photoshoot).

LOVE the suit! Yellow is so pretty on her & Solo, and it’s a very sophisticated cut.

23. fashionind says:

Gorgeous look! So feminine and fun and my god, that dress is wonderful!

24. Blossom says:

I would wear that if I had a million cameramen following me around all day… But seeing that I have a 9-6 job and with bills to pay and post-graduate study to look forward to… I’ll stick to my black pencil skirt, please.

Thanks.

25. Soul Touch says:

I love the whole look…the hair, the natural makeup, the outfit, the shoes…all of it. Just gorgeous.

26. Crystal says:

I love short suits but this didn’t work. The boxy t with the over-sized blazer and loose fitting shorts was just a little too sloppy for my liking. A sleeker top is a different color would’ve done wonders! I’m hoping the color was better in real life, looks a little baby puke yellowish on my monitor.

27. super29 says:

B always wows me

28. Melissa says:

@Erin Beyonce’s skin is perfect most of the time, but she does actually have blemishes which i was shocked but happy to see. if you go on her tumblr, you will see that her skin is like any other female who has good skin with a few blemishes here and there. But yes i adore the woman’s skin still! Good outfit, love it! would wear it!

29. Maria says:

A little too matchy matchy for me, but it’s a cute outfit. I just happened to buy an identical blazer today…guess mustard is a hot color right now.

30. VeryLivingEND says:

It’s perfection…and it’s the best I’ve seen this line of Prada footwear look anywhere, even on the runway and in print ads.