June 5th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping
By Faith

Sofia Vergara was spotted leaving her SoHo New York City hotel in a simple look, accented with neutral accessories. She paired a black tank and cobalt cropped skinnies with a $1,430 Prada Side Pocket Hobo and $500 Stuart Weitzman Scarpe Plateaux Peep-Toe Pumps:

Her grained calfskin hobo is quite simple and features top handles with rings and a snap closure.

Her sky-high pumps boast a peep-toe silhouette, python skin, and 5.9″ heels. Sofia’s exact colorway is not available, but the red pair is up for grabs.

I need these shoes in my life asap! Not sure how far I’d get in them, but they are definitely hot.

If you’re up for the splurge, you can get her bag at www.neimanmarcus.com and her pumps at www.farfetch.com.

Are you feeling Sofia’s look? If so, get it here.

Images: WENN

17 Responses to “Splurge: Sofia Vergara’s SoHo Prada Side Pocket Hobo and Stuart Weitzman Scarpe Plateaux Peep Toe Pumps”

1. Bajan Candy says:

Her outfit is awefully expensive to look so basic, but her figure is amazing!!!!

2. Kay says:

@Bajan Candy
    I couldn’t agree more. However, her shoes are fire!

3. Sparkley Glitters says:

Her outfit looks so F21/Rainbow/Dots basic that it is beyond painful to realize she paid hundreds to look like that?

Is it just me, but everytime I see chicks w/stilettos and jean leggings it automatically screams HOOD RAT??? this outfit is made for kicks or cute flat/sandals..not platform pumps.

4. she looks like she cannot walk in her shoes.

5. Brittany says:

I really don’t understand this “looking basic” ish/shade. She has on a nice pair of pants, a tank, and nice shoes. Everything fits properly. Are celebrities supposed to be dressed to the nines every time they step out of the door?

6. Kiki says:

@Brittany I couldn’t agree more. Since when are skinny jeans and stilettos hood? I guess Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, and all other celebrities who where tight pants and heels are hood?

7. makeeasweet says:

@Sparkley Glitters

this is a hood rat look to you,are you serious??

8. Emily says:

If this is a hood rat look, then 90% of women are ghetto then.
    Sofia looks great. She is not a flat/sneakers type of woman, just like many others. I’m sure in person she looked expensive and not basic.

9. PrncessOfZmunda says:

I just don’t understand why she rolled her pants legs up. Just get a pair of 3/4 length jeans.

10. Dannielle says:

I think she looks simple and effortlessly sexy

11. Jennifer says:

I like her outfit, and I LIVE for her (version of the) shoes.

12. Sticky-n-Sweet says:

Its not so much “hoodrat” as it is sticker shock. For the total amount, its ridiculously simple looking. But that’s her wallet, not mine.

13. Bajan Candy says:

@Sticky-n-Sweet That was exactly my point. There wasn’t any shade coming from me!!

14. Nunyabizniz says:

She looks good. Thats my week end look right there. The shoes remind me of those Casadei platforms that were all the rage a couple of years ago.

15. Diva says:

@ Brittany & Kiki… I totally agree with your comments.
    I think she is giving casual chic !

16. VeryLivingEND says: