June 4th, 2012
Bags, Celebrity Style, Shopping

No lie, as I’m typing this, I’m munching on some Cheezy Pizza Kale Chips.
But looking at these pictures makes me want to push them away and hit the gym!
Teyana Taylor flaunted her six pack in West Hollywood over the weekend in a skin clinging crop top and spandex pants, accessorized by $115 Nike LeBron 9 ”Dunkman” Sneakers and a $2,980 Céline Crocodile Luggage Tote:

Her sneakers come in an anthracite/black/volt colorway, along with several other options:

Céline totes are definitely celebrity favorites, having been spied on everyone from Nene Leakes to Kim Kardashian.

Ok, Ms. Teyana, we see you!

Her bag is long sold out, but you can get her shoes at Eastbay.com.

Images: WENN/Nike

33 Responses to “Splurge: Teyana Taylor’s West Hollywood Nike LeBron 9 Dunkman Sneakers and Céline Crocodile Luggage Tote”

1. NYKINDALOVE says:

This chick makes you want to hit the GYM ASAP!!!!

2. DivaFabulosa says:

Her body is sick!! You don’t need gigantic hips and backside to have a great body. I want to cut her hair off and sew it on my head, lol.

3. Miss Smith says:

I would just like for her to know how rude she is for walking around with a body like that while I’m walking around in my body. *plans workout regimen*

4. spice says:

love to know where she gets her hair from her weave always look good; her body always in shape..

5. Her body is on POINTE, ain’t it?

6. Shelly says:

@DivaFabulosa

You took EVERY SINGLE WORD out of my mouth, lol.

7. AA says:

Body of a goddess…..face from hell.

8. Tisha says:

gotta start my workout plan ASAP!

9. Ms Cutie says:

Just tell me where I can buy a body like that never mind the purse or shoes dang!!!!!!

10. Kitty B. says:

Dead @Claire and AA….Teyanna’s body and weave is always on point!!

She got her advance money from G.O.O.D. music and dont know how to act now lol

11. Danielle says:

Ugh she’s gorge. She inspired me to go natural after her my super sweet 16 or whatever that show was called. I love her

12. Danielle says:

And I’m like 75% sure her hair is here.

13. Ms.Fierce says:

Her body looks great as always! It’d be great if we could find out her workout regimen!

14. Claire says:

@Ms. Fierce Not a bad idea. I’ll look into it!

15. Dannielle says:

It’s not her hair, but she has hair. I saw some pics online of her without weave and her hair has length, but it is thinner. I think she just puts in tracks for thickness.

And her bod looks fab! Thanks for reppin’ us thin girls! Not everyone is Trina, JLo, or Kim K

16. hehe says:

sh looks great!! One of the best bodies in the game.

17. binks says:

Teyana body is always on point. I swear I want her hair stylist

18. cupidblitzen says:

She posted a photo of her natural hair to her instagram, saying it takes two bottles of conditioner to detangle her hair (I can run through some conditioner, so I don’t know if she was exaggerating), but she has really nice natural length! Photo she posted >> http://distilleryimage9.s3.amazonaws.com/c19b1814981911e1be6a12313820455d_7.jpg

19. Siyam says:

Her body is so ridiculous !!!! I’m going running tomorrow, after like 3000 pushups and 2 billion crunches lol. Jeannette, I’m comin’ to join ya… at the gym :) I live her workout gear too… Nike might get a quarter of my check $$$

20. tammy m. says:

reading through post, noticing @dannielle and @divafabulosa comments. Stopped in tracks and quitely weeping for women with low body image issues everywhere.

Wondering is it necessary to put down other females body image, just to embrace your own. From thin to thick, we are all beautiful.

21. Amani says:

Maybe it’s me but, why do grown folk always compare their bodies to children? The girl is barely 21, I’m sure if many of you think about it, you probably had washboard abs too at that age, lol.

22. Olivia says:

Where can we get some pants like that more importantly with the midrise waist and that pant material that isn’t denim but isn’t like leggings??!!!

23. Cass says:

Her body is Bangin’! Take notes Emily B.

24. tyeshawho says:

hey Claire, i recently sprained my ankle and have to wear sneakers for a while now. after only wearing either high high heels and flats it would be great if you could do a post on hot sneakers, all types, and cute ways to style them. i am currently wearing a blazer, an AA v neck and leggings with Jordans and an Alma lol, but more options would be great! lol thank you!
    P.S TT looks Dope.

25. Diane says:

Her body is amazing!! I just want to know where i can find thes pair of high waisted pants??

She’s a gorgeous young lady… Yes, would LOVE to know her workout regimen! Wow!

27. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

Such a cute outfit! I would so rock this…

28. All so cute! Yes I need her abs as well…to the gym I go!

29. Tamara says:

I agree with most of you. Her body is bangin’. But those ugly ass sneakers make her feet look huge. I’m sayin’ though…

30. Apple says:

@Tamara – Cosign

31. Dannielle says:

@Tammy M.: I agree with you, but let’s not act like skinny girls get love in ethnic communities. The point is that all of us look good, no one said thick girls aren’t hot too. Not understanding where you saw shade in my comment, but eh

32. Sofia Maria says:

@ tammy m.

i know you’re not insinuating those comments reflected low self esteem. the point is these days naturally thin girls walk around feeling bad about themselves because of unrealistically curvy celebrities!!

33. Diva says:

I think she is a very pretty young woman with a awesome figure… what exactly does she do ? sing, rap, model ? I’ve seen stuff online where she’s quite the brawler I hope she cleans up her image.