May 31st, 2012
Shoes, Shopping
By Faith

I think every fashion-minded woman can appreciate a pair of Nicholas Kirkwood pumps. Some of his most beautiful for the Fall 2012 season are those he designed with Prabal Gurung: a pair of Quadruple Strap Pumps that will take your breath away.

The strappy metallic pumps boast a pointed toe silhouette, four ankle straps, pull tabs at the back, geometric platforms, and pony hair covered 5.1″ heels.

Check out how Mr. Gurung styled the shoes on the runway.

Naturally, shoes of this caliber will have a comma in the price tag! The lucky number? $1,395. Do you think they’re worth it?

If you’re up for the splurge, you can pre-order the pumps at www.modaoperandi.com now, but only until June 7th.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…? Get some other Nicholas Kirkwood shoes here.

11 Responses to “Shoe Lust: Nicholas Kirkwood for Prabal Gurung’s Fall 2012 Quadruple Strap Pumps”

1. BlkRose says:

These shoes are not for everyone,but when I saw them on the runway I fell in love. They are $400 over my budget, but I’m going to see if I can get a hookup.

2. BlkRose says:

3. Tessa B says:

I’m trying to like these…but I am a fan of his shoe collection as a whole.

4. NikkiB says:

LAWD… love these. The price tag, if you can get ‘em them def worth the price.

5. Shanon says:

lol at first glance I could have sworn the bottom of these shoes were made from a dish cleaning sponge. It looks identical to the one I clean my dished with LOL. I love gold, & I’m sure people could rock the hell out of these shoes but I am notttt a fannn.

6. D says:

gigglin at @Shanon….”dish cleaning sponge”….*snicker*….

7. Diva says:

maybe in my next life I can afford such FABULOSITY !!!!!
    Those shoes are the Bee’s Knees , the Cat’s Pajama’s & the TRUTH all wrapped into a fierce package.

8. babyB says:

GORGEOUS! If I had the cash I’d get them in a quick minute!

9. Vanessa says:

They kinda remind me of Louboutin Anniverary shoes.