May 31st, 2012
Celebrity Style, Christian Louboutin, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

This is the first time we’ve featured Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi for one of her style choices, but you all have undoubtedly seen her in blockbuster films including Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Rush Hour 2, and Memoirs of a Geisha, just to name a few. At the 12th Chinese Film Media Awards, Zhang chose a gold ombre silk chiffon glitter gown from Reem Acra’s Spring 2012 collection, which she paired with matching $945 Christian Louboutin Lady Peep Toe Glitter Pumps:

She pulled her hair back into a sleek ponytail to let her gown steal the show and wore simple gold shimmering jewelry for the perfect complements.

Check out her gown on the Spring 2012 runway.

Her peep-toe pumps are covered in glitter and feature 5.9″ sky-high heels. Her gold pair are sold out, but the black are up for grabs on Christian Louboutin’s site.

Hot! Zhang looks absolutely beautiful in this gown and it fits her perfectly. I will definitely be keeping a close eye on her from here on out.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

Images: WENN/Style.com

26 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Zhang Ziyi’s 12th Chinese Film Media Awards Reem Acra Spring 2012 Gown and Christian Louboutin Lady 150 Peep Toe Glitter Pumps”

1. minnie says:

I am already a fan of her movies, now i’m in love with her style so far.

2. Nickie says:

Perfect

3. Diva says:

that dress is beautiful !

4. Siyam says:

She looks amazing :)

5. Jackie says:

Gorgeous as always!

6. Dom says:

Nice to see ya’ll getting diverse over here! She looks flawless!

7. Soul Touch says:

Serious kung fu fan. lol I am such a fan of hers, even in her roles such as My Wife Is a Gangster and Hero. She looks good.

Love her!

9. Ummm, why is this a feature if we can’t see her shoes in the pictures? :/

10. TicaPica says:

I’d love to get an ID on her earrings. this lady is the definition of elegance and grace. but her smile creeps me out haha and I’m with you Soul Touch, she has a fantastic presence on screen

11. BigA says:

She looks beautiful. The color looks amazing on her and dress fits perfectly!

12. DarkEmpress says:

I dont think it is a coincidence that she is all over the internet now bc of the prostitution scandal and now she is being featured here. I guess all publicity is good publicity. I do like her dress but I feel like I have seen it a million times before.

13. Caribbelle says:

Funny her first feature coincides with the prostitution charges she’s being investigated for. None the less, she looks pretty here. Avery understated look. I wish we could have gotten a peep of her shoes in the image though.

14. Tine says:

It’s amazing to own the possibility to browse a fantastic best high quality tutorial with beneficial data on topics that loads have an interest on. The factors which the data stated are all 1st hand on real encounters even assistance far more. Go on carrying out that which you do as we get enjoyment from looking at your obtain the task accomplished.

15. Ninjo says:

She’s the best. I die every time I see her on Memoirs of a Geisha especially when she starts giving it in those amazing kimonos… Work girl!

16. fashiontimes says:

what a wonderful outfit!I adore this dress, the colour is so beautiful.simply perfect!

17. Reena says:

She looks dazzling in her gold gown.

18. Jinx Moneypenny says:

Zhang BEEN serving for some years now but I’m glad to see her on here. She looks stunning!

19. Journey_sofab says:

Yay I love her!!! And she looks fab! But wait…who is the diva in the background giving major side eye? < _ <

20. krystel says:

Flawless

21. Shelly says:

This woman is such a simple beauty. And she is an amazing actress as well. In terms of the look, I would have loved it if her hair was pulled completely back, and if there was a pop of color. Perhaps a red clutch, or a red lip.

22. bob smob says:

I’m glad you did this feature, now I hope features will be done on stars who have great style such as Fan Bingbing, plus it helps with the diversity of the blog :)

disclaimer: no shade implied

23. FashionOne says:

Such elegance & grace….love the dress…Hot!

24. Kitkat says:

Umm, this site has always highlighted people of different races, but anyway…..
    I love the way the different tones of gold are used, I bet it looks even better in movement.

25. Alexis says:

I’ve always been a fan of her work as an actress! She is definitely working it in this dress! Suits her perfectly!

26. Love and want it!! Wish it would be available in a store!