May 30th, 2012
Angela Simmons, Celebrity Style, Men's style
Men’s Fashion Flash: Romeo Miller’s Los Angeles Lunch Date Obey Bootleger Tee
By Faith

Are Angela Simmons and Romeo Miller Hollywood’s newest couple? The two were spotted out and about in Los Angeles grabbing some lunch. Angela kept it simple in a button-front shirt, flares, and a $1,530 Louis Vuitton Monogramouflage Speedy 35, while Romeo rocked denim, Jordans, and a $28 Obey Bootleger Tee:

His heathered tee features the brand’s logo in gold metallic. It was named bootleg as it plays on Gucci’s vintage logo.

This is a post for the men, but for a little info on Angela’s bag: it is a part of the limited edition Louis Vuitton x Murakami “Monogramouflage” Collection, which was released in 2008.

Romeo looks cute! This is kind of a basic look for Angela, but I am drooling over her bag.

You can get his tee for a steal at www.urbanoutfitters.com.

What do you think?

17 Responses to “Men’s Fashion Flash: Romeo Miller’s Los Angeles Lunch Date Obey Bootleger Tee”

1. Siyam says:

I like his look. Appropriate for being out and about and not super label-hungry. I like this look on men in general. Angie’s bag? I wish I was ballin in 2008 lol :)

2. ItSally says:

Not feelin’ Angela’s outfit.

3. Nice tee. I like Ang’s outfit minus the torn flare jeans, what’s up with that?

4. Wait, I take that back, I hate the shoes too. Yuck. Maybe if she had worn shorts.

5. Twerk says:

I can’t take Angela’s outfit :(

6. imo says:

Love them together..(whether they are or not)..Romeo looks cute..Ang..ummm not so much maybe some cropped skinnys and loafers would take me there but ehh

7. Robin says:

i think they would make a couple if they are

8. Anastasia says:

Wtf is she doing with my husband?!!!!! :(

9. taffie says:

I actually like Angela’s outfit. Very laid back.

10. too cool says:

i like them two together!!! both children of former rappers who are doing their own major things.

11. simplyj says:

I wonder how bow wow will take this….. I also like them together @ too cool! romeo grew up to be so handsome! and he seem to be a good kid. they do make a cute couple!

12. Ms.Missy says:

Oh no…they are seriously trying to bring back..wide-legged, flare,etc jeans..they are in all the dang stores . Icant w/that look again!

13. Renita says:

Eh.

14. TheDoll says:

I wish the Monogramouflage Speedy was $1,530. They’re netting over 2K via re-sellers.

15. yusufswifee says:

I have a black one – hubby picked it out for me when we were getting him another one…

16. Wallflower says:

Maybe that’s his shirt, lol #owww

17. Hassan says:

Check the grocery store ads for every store in
    your area. The Sunday paper is another good place to look.
    uk Promo code to a specific print advertisement, commercial, radio spot,
    or partner website.