May 29th, 2012
Concert, Nicki Minaj, Style Inspiration, What to Wear
Guest Style Inspiration: What to Wear to a Nicki Minaj Concert

Hey Hey!
Today Joy Adaeze of Joy Loves Fashion chimed in again with a few Style Inspirations for Nina Shanell who wrote, “I’m going to Nicki Minaj’s concert. I wanna know what to wear, what colors and makeup looks?”
Joy writes, “Nicki’s known for her colorful and quirky style. Here are 3 looks that will be perfect for the concert, from the casual chic ladies to the glam girls.”

“This look is casual and fun. The TopShop bodycon skirt and Theory tank layered with a light wash denim jacket is easy to move around and dance in. Add on a chunky gold necklace, cute heart shaped earrings and a funky skull ring. This Vince Camuto white shoulder bag lets you go hands free and is also a great summertime staple. Wedge sneakers are so hot right now. This black pair by Ash is comfortable and gives the outfit a sporty and chic vibe. Finish off with some bubble gum pink lipstick, and you’ll be Barbie ready!”

“This look is sexy and has a rockstar feel. The corset top and jeans combo is amped up with these fab black and white L.A.M.B. wedges (which are stylish and comfortable).”

” Add on some fun silver accessories like this Avante Garde Paris necklace and Lanvin cross bracelet. I love this Roberto Cavalli pink clutch and MAC Russian Red lipglass for pops of color. Pink and red are an unexpected color combo that always looks great. Do a ‘cat eye’ with some black eye liner to finish off this sexy, bad girl look.”

“Got a date night planned along with the concert? For a more dressed up look, try this vibrant orange TopShop bodycon dress.”

” These Loeffler Randall platforms are my new favorite and are so fab! They are also a comfortable alternative to stilettos. Gold accessories add a touch of glam and this neutral YSL clutch looks amazing against the bright hue of the dress. Green nail polish is a perfect accent for the vibrant frock. Finish off with a nude lipstick.

So we’ve covered Casual Chic, Sexy Bad Girl, and Girly Glam looks for Nicki’s concert. What do you think, Nina? Hope you have a great time!”
Yep, what do you think of Joy’s latest Style Inspirations? Would you wear them to a concert?

See more of Joy’s style at www.joylovesfashion.com.

19 Responses to “Guest Style Inspiration: What to Wear to a Nicki Minaj Concert”

1. Lol.what to wear? Just show up looking crazy as hell with a bad lacefront.

2. Kitty B. says:

The 1st look screams Nicki to me! I need that vince camuto bag!!

I also love how you guys are pulling items from my favorite store Topshop :)

3. KK says:

I like all looks, but the first is super cute…

4. Marthe says:

Wow, I like these posts more and more. Joy, you really have done well. I would wear all the three of them instantly. Bravo!

Love the first 2 looks!

6. EshaDiva says:

Love the first look might recreate for the Childish Gambino concert in June <3 summer concerts :-)

7. T1K says:

I think the last look is a little too serious for a Nicki minaj concert. Love the first look

8. Sasha says:

The first and the last look are the most intriguing to me. The first one definitely says Nicki Minaj though, it’s adorbs!

9. The first look is best for Nicki concert, only I would switch out the black shoes for grey. Black is too harsh against those colors. Not feeling the second look at all. I like the last look, but once again. it’s a bit much for a concert.

10. iM Me says:

i love them all! here is an outfit for each style personality. cute and fun, edgy and sexy! Great job!

11. binks says:

I like all 3 selections but 1 and 2 screams Nicki Minaj concert outfits and 3 (which I love) is a bit much for the venue/event but it would be a perfect date night outfit

12. urbanMILF says:

I am loving that orange dress and the shoes in the 2nd look. Good job, guys.

13. imo says:

the only option for a concert for would have to be the first..minus those god awful sneaker wedges or wedg-kers whatever they call then “thangs” lol

14. piecesly.co.nr says:

i love the skull ring …have something similar in my online boutique…..piecesly.co.nr

15. Dee says:

OMG! I love the first one!!!! Perfect for me for an upcoming the Cameo concert. Thank you!

16. Seiko says:

Im a Nicki stan.. Have been since And the last two are so wrong tbqh, I mean maybe they’re nice for cf’s (common folk) but not fans.

17. Jennifer says:

The second outfit looks like something *Nicki* would wear on a more normal day.

18. rightnow says:

1 is the one

19. Wonderful beat! I wish to apprentice concurrently just like you fix your website, exactly how might we join for just a blog website? The particular bill taught me to be a adequate bargain. I actually ended up a bit more acquainted of your the send out furnished dazzling obvious plan