May 26th, 2012
Accessories, Shopping
Accessories Lust: Alexis Bittar’s Fall 2012 Elements Collection
By Faith

How about some ear, neck, and wrist candy for the weekend? Alexis Bittar’s Fall 2012 Elements Collection is the definition of glam with shimmering jewels, crystal-embellished panthers, mixed metallics, and so much more, taking inspiration from the raw beauty of nature.

The Elements Collection began in Spring 2012, with the desire to combine intricate metal work with semi-precious stones. The vibe of the pieces is best described as “bohemian luxe” and no design is expected, truly making the designs unique. Each is a conversation piece in its own right and the level of craftsmanship exhibited in every chain link and stonesetting will give you loads to talk about.

The Siyabona Mystic Green Dangling Clip Earrings and the Siyabona Panther Bracelet are high atop my must-have list for the season. Fun fact: Siyabona means “we have the ability to see the future” in Zulu.

Though chock full of glamour, the collection won’t break the bank, starting at $125. The pieces hit stores in August, but if you’re itching to secure something now, you can pre-order them at www.modaoperandi.com.

Which pieces are your favorite?

8 Responses to “Accessories Lust: Alexis Bittar’s Fall 2012 Elements Collection”

1. Nope says:

This is the first time that I’ve ever seen a jewelry line that I absolutely adore, I mean every single piece!!! Beautifully stunning.

2. Sassncurlz says:

Oh so pretty. I love them all!

3. Rebecca says:

Love this collection!

4. Shantae says:

wowwwwwwww those first earrings are amazing!

5. I totally need statement earrings. Thanks so much for posting this collection. I LOVE the dangling earrings, but I wish they weren’t clipped. I wonder if they are so heavy that they have to be clipped rather than pierced. I’ve never been able to get used to clipped earrings, but these are so beautiful, they are probably worth the discomfort. LOL

6. Monie Love says:

I NEED the earrings in the first pic for my wedding!

7. Clio Jewelry says:

Definitely stunning collection. every piece expresses luxe, vintage and modern style.love the cut-out bracelets most!