May 25th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Dresses, Steal
By Faith

Paula Patton was spotted at the Children’s Defense Fund Benefit in New York City hosted by Coach. She mixed high and low in $2835 Tom Ford Ostrich Booties and a $93 Kova & T Georgina Ruffle Dress:

Her dress boasts a classic polka dot print with a flirty ruffled neckline.

Cute! I would have never thought to pair a polka dot dress with a zip-front bootie, but I think it works here.

Her dress originally retailed for $264, but you can get it for a steal now at www.revolveclothing.com.

What do you think?

18 Responses to “Steal: Paula Patton’s Children’s Defense Fund Benefit Kova & T Georgina Ruffle Dress”

1. krystel says:

She looks great. Not sure how i feel about this outfit with those shoes though.

2. Trisha says:

At first i was like, hold up! She didn’t carry that blue bag, or did she? I’m so glad she didn’t. She looks Fab.

3. No ma’am. Those booties to not go with that dress.

4. ShrenAKO says:

Should have worn a different shoe. Black would have been okay.

5. Indigo says:

She doesn’t even like her shoes with this dress…

6. nmillmich25 says:

Like the dress, love the shoes..both of them together…hmm…not to sure!

7. Sherida says:

I’ll take the shoes over the dress anyday.

8. Alinafey says:

I hate polka dots but I guess she’s working it… *kanye shrug*

9. oldhousecoat says:

Is she carrying an old school COACH throw back of her own? I just love that COACH has decided to go back to the basics. I can finally buy COACH again!

10. yusufswifee says:

this woman is flawless…always has hits and misses and I always give her a pass…its a toss up between how her husband talks about her and how flawless she is…she will get a pass for the outfit and shoes once again….

11. The shoe is fine with the dress, she just doesn’t know who to accessorize you needed to anchor that bad ass bootie with a fly bangle or two. The coach clutch, hmm… what was she thinking. I am going to wear a $3k shoe to Coach event.

12. Dom says:

Make this madness stop! Why does she always looks so tacky?

13. Dannielle says:

Me no likey, but the bag is cute

I actually love the combo! It’s unexpected, and the boots are “fun” to go with the dress.

15. shan says:

I love the shoes, not so much the dress although it is cute in a vintage sort of way. Together though they make an uncomplimentary a pair.

16. Izhause says:

Paula looks beautiful fresh and fashionable!

17. Izhause says:

She Looks Better than the model…in fact she should have been The Model!

18. NYC Chick says:

Not a fan of Paula’s. I really dislike her style in general and am not a big fan of her look. She always seems to look corny/cheesy. Several years ago I thought she was pretty/interesting but not so much anymore.