May 25th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Kelly Rowland, Mail Bombs

So the search is on for our next Fashion Bomb intern!
Mail Bomb requests are at an all time high (we’re getting about 50 a week!), and the more hands on deck the better. See rules to apply here. In the meantime, it’s just little old me.
Let’s go!
Shelly writes, “Please help me find this beautiful romper Kelly Rowland has on in this music video by Trey Songz …”

“I just love this romper ..I need your help please and thank you.”
I’m not 100% sure, but it looks like Kelly may have been styled in this $249 Maddison jumpsuit by BCBG Max Azria:

The colors are a bit off, but the style and silhouette are spot on. If it works for you, get it here.

Jesyka writes, “Hey, could you please tell me who made these pants and these FAB shoes worn by Jada Pinkett Smith a few days ago in New York ?”

Not sure of her pants, but we’ve seen those shoes before! Jada P stepped out in one of the season’s most coveted styles: Jimmy Choo’s $1,495 Letitia Sandals.

If they look familiar, it may be because we’ve blogged about them before. Khloe Kardashian wore them here, Karrueche Tran wore them here, and we even included them in a recent Style Inspiration. Get them, plus pants options to recreate Jada’s patterned style here:

Cyronica says, “Can you PLEASE help me find the shirt that American Idol runner up, Jessica Sanchez is wearing in this photo of an appearance with Mario Lopez on EXTRA?”

” I have searched and had no luck. Thanks!”

Jessica stopped by Extra in this $34 Daydreamer LA Geo Ankh Tank:

Get it from UrbanOutfitters.com.

Amina writes, “Hi there, this dress is amazing and I really want to know where I can buy it.”

“… Pleaseeeee let me know where I can find it :) Thank you!!”

After doing a bit of research, I found this picture was taken in 2010. We’re in 2012. Items from two years ago have long been sold out. At any rate, Khloe slipped on this A.L.C. Mallie dress in Desert/Black to hit up Wet Republic in Vegas:

It’s no longer available, but lucky you, Dillards has this $150 Matty M Geometric Stripe Dress that should fit the bill:

It has similar colors, design, and a halter neck. Get it here.

Jessie says, “Was looking through your blogs and found this picture…I love this look but can’t figure if it’s a maxi dress or jumpsuit anyway I’ve been trying to find something similar myself but no luck…”

“I love the V-neck and paneling under the bust….”

Not sure of the exact make of Denyce’s frock, but you can get a similar look with these:

Lastly, Shenelle writes, “Hi, I really need your help. I need this denim shirt or something close for my son’s 1st bday party.”

“… I cant find it anywhere! And his party is on 6/9/12. Please help.”
Designer duds for a toddler? Sure! Not sure of the make of little Egypt’s exact shirt, but this $76 Diesel Clipox shirt should work:

Get it, plus a few other exceedingly adorable options here:

We actually had quite a few unsolved Mail Bombs, so let’s dive right on in…!

Anonymous says, “Halle’s earrings and top are so cute in this pic!”

“… Can you help me find where I can grab these, or something similar?”
Amy writes, ” I would love to know where Chrissy got this shirt or something similar please.”

“… I think that my husband deserves to see my boobs in this:) Thanks so much!”
Erin says, ” I have no idea where to find this dress!!”

And lastly, Mercedes writes, “Do you know where I can find these leggings?”

” Thanx in advance!”
Wow, what an unfortunate shot! At any rate, if you can help the ladies out, let me know!
I’m off to upload today’s Bombshell and then relax.
We’re a bit overwhelmed with Mail Bombs, so please be patient if you didn’t see yours answered today.
Hopefully our new intern can help us chop through a few. Stay tuned next week for the contest!
Smootches!

15 Responses to “Mail Bombs: Kelly Rowland’s Heart Attack Video Open Back Jumpsuit, Jada Pinkett Smith’s Jimmy Choo Letitia Sandals, and Jessica Sanchez’s Extra Ankh Symbol Tank!”

1. Ariel says:

Chrissy is wearing a dress in that clip and I believe it’s Herve Leger. I am really interested in the FBD intern position I hope I’m chosen it will be an honore

2. Ariel says:

*honor

3. Bajan Candy says:

Perhaps y’all could save a little time by ignoring requests for something Emily B. wore. I’m just saying!

4. krystel says:

Keri Hilson hmmmm #mess, loving these shoes from Jada.

5. Booing all of these request except the Kelly Rowland jumper!

6. TNCHIC says:

I agree on the dress that Chrissy is wearing… It’s either Herve Leger or French Connection. Seen here on FC’s website http://usa.frenchconnection.com/product/woman+Collections+dresses/71YY7/SPOTLIGHT+DRESS.htm

7. Cyronica says:

Thanks for finding my request, you are awesome!

8. stephanie says:

i’ve seen leggings like Keri’s in forever 21 and strawberry. scarf print items are everywhere now.
    And Chrissy is wearing an Herve Leger bandaid dress in that clip.

9. Sondria says:

Hi Claire, it’s so funny I’m looking at this post and I saw the same sunwear in the June issue for Harpar’s Bazar (I believe) today. The glasses are new by Louis Vuitton, so they may not be on the website yet, hope that helps! Love this blog lots!!
    ~Aspiring Blogger, Sondria

10. TheBlackBelle says:

Yep, Ive seen those scarf printed leggings in many styles/colors in stores like Pink Clove and the like.

11. Natasha says:

Just a huge kudos for tracking the looks down (or offering similar alternatives). Extra bonus for the 2010 Kardashian geo-dress O_o Eat. Sleep. Breathe: Fashion

12. iHeartKeya says:

Am I the only one who actually loves Keri’s look in this post? Lol I think it’s cute, I’d rock it. I love Kelly’s jumpsuit as well.

13. Imma Journalist Like Beyonce says:

Why even waste time on previous identified fashion bomb requests *cough cough* those Fendi heels!! I mean isn’t that what the tags are on the side for?

Come on people, SEARCH is your friend, geesh! Those heels were identified way back when! LOL

14. SoHappy says:

I’m loving Halle’s top too.

15. D says:

I thought the jumpsuit that Kelly has on is the same one that Mel B (of Spice Girls fame) was shown in when she was in an airport recently? The one shown above has a different “front” than the one Kelly has on…mind you it’s still an excellent alternative.