May 25th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Louis Vuitton, Shopping, Sunglasses
Found: Evelyn Lozada’s Tahiti Trip Louis Vuitton Cruise 2012 Anthea Sunglasses

She may not be a role model to some, but you guys certainly love her style!
Kourtney wrote, “ Please id these sunglasses Evelyn was wearing when she apologized to Kenya…”

“I need them in my life!” Kiersten added, “ Please help! These sunglasses are FIERCE and I need them in my life.”
Thankfully Yakini of RealityTVFashion.com filled us in with the scoop, divulging that the future Mrs. Ochocinco vacationed in a chic pair of Louis Vuitton ‘Anthea’ sunglasses from the brand’s Cruise 2012 collection:

The $650 stunners also come in white, black, and orange, and are unfortunately only available in stores. Visit www.louisvuitton.com to take a look at her shades, peruse a few other pairs, and find a LV location near you.
If those are too rich for your blood, these sunglasses should work as well:

What do you think? Would you splurge?

16 Responses to “Found: Evelyn Lozada’s Tahiti Trip Louis Vuitton Cruise 2012 Anthea Sunglasses”

1. Katie says:

The most ugliest woman I’ve ever seen with the ugliest personality X_X

Why is she supported on black websites when she is known to bash black women? What a sickening creature.

2. baby-b says:

Katie-bang on.
    this woman is a monster. i had the pleasure of seeing her at david’s cafe in miami where she was with ocho…she looked like she was gonna claw my eyes out when I said hi. You can’t hide the fact that your a bitch and a ho. Although, actually, I don’t think she is hiding it. Either accept her or not and well, I don’t!

3. mallfashion says:

wow love your sunglasses! and amazing post :)

4. Definitely not worth $650 when so many high end brands have similar shades for less than $250 (i.e. DVF, Marc Jacobs & MK)

5. Mocha says:

Chile the Baroque Prada sunnies don’t cost THAT much smh

6. LovelyB says:

People let the hate go it’s about Fashion #focus

7. BossyGurl32 says:

The glasses I admit are definitely hot !! Evelyn rocked the hell out of them…ya she work dat!!!

8. Nandi says:

“Blah, blah,” she goes hard & all you weak bitches can’t handle it.

9. Reena says:

Vintage design I love it. I want to grab one but its pricey though and I think I can’t spend my money on them.

10. LivvyV says:

Nandi, is acting like a demented monster, jumping on tables and playing pranks on people when you well passed the age of 15 is hard, then I just rather be a real woman. You don’t have to act a fool or be a bitch to be strong. We often get hard, strong, and damn crazy mixed up with these women and in this time.

Anyway, the glasses are cool. But you could get something way cooler for $650. Probably 3 pairs of vintage designer sunglasses for the same price.

11. Princess says:

Eve brings the fireeee, love those shades!!!

12. Dominique says:

Oh those shades are fly and we’re so glad that she shut that casket in Tahiti it was like BOOM, man we loved how the truth came out. Now we can really have fun on this train. Infact, we feel like dancing lets go Eve. Get her Chad turn on the music lets dance, she flips our world like nobody else. Can’t wait to see Eve again!!

13. Dominique says:

Mrs. Lozada-Johnson has one (1,000,000) million followers as of today. Wooooooow, that’s one million people and counting to purchase and read her novel Inner Circle can’t wait to receive my copy. I am so happy for my friend i’m going to dance all week long it’s going to be a beautiful week-end!! (song=what makes you beautiful?group one direction)

14. Dee says:

Do any of you ladies know where I can find a picture of the Dior shades Evelyn was wearing in the car? Can’t find them anywhere and they are amazinggg!! Thanks..

15. shopgirl says:

Dee the glasses evelyn was wearing in the car are Vintage Dior sold at Nordstroms..$280