May 24th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Men's style

The glamour simply doesn’t stop with Will and Jada!
The exceedingly photogenic family appeared at the New York Premiere of Men in Black 3, with Will in a Gucci Spring 2012 checkered jacket and pants, and Jada in a low cut shimmering black Bill Blass Fall 2012 gown.

It’s hard to focus–they both look great, no?
Will’s jacket comes straight from the runway, and while it was modeled with a matching pants, Will smartly subbed solid colored pants along with a simple black tie.

Jada’s saucy number comes equipped with a low front, and a semi sheer bottom half, revealing knickers underneath.

This family is bringing it.

I almost prefer Will’s look to Jada’s!
At any rate, what do you think?

26 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Will Smith in Gucci Spring 2012 and Jada Pinkett Smith in Bill Blass Fall 2012 at Men in Black 3′s New York Premiere”

1. Amil says:

I’m not with Will’s jacket BUT with Jada’s A+++ Effort with this beautiful dress…they werkin!

2. nigerianBOOM says:

JADDDDAAAA! Gurllllllllllll…looking all types of spicy! I lovvvvveeee it! Esp. the hint of sheer! She looks amazing!

I was a little on the fence about Will at first but after looking again I like it also, compliments her and he looks dapper and the jacket is fitted perfectly.

3. Welding Tuesday says:

Another day, another plunging neckline from Mrs. Pinkett-Smith. She looks better in this gown than that purple nightmare she wore in Cannes, but she looks rather hard in the face and her chest bones are quite frightening. As for Will, he looks like a clown in this suit.

4. ShrenAKO says:

They look flawless *Will & Jada*. (What I am about to say is going to be a little mean, Sorry in advance)….but the picture with the kids. Yeah, the kids don’t look great. They need a stylist ASAP!

5. Amani says:

I love Jada’s dress!! However, as a sidenote she is looking a bit too thin. I’m all for being lean and slender but not to the point where you look like a skeleton.

6. aries says:

they look nice.

7. Amani says:

Also am I the only one that is not feeling Willow’s style at all. I love that Jada gives them the freedom to express themselves but I’m hoping an intervention is near.

8. Reeseecup23 says:

I think they look lovely. Will looks sharp as s*&! And I love that dress on Jada. Her hair should have been up and that red lip with have been a nice touch as well. I would love to pull that look off myself but I know people would think I was just trying to show my underwear lol.

9. Loves Jada’s dress, Will’s jacket? Not so much. Looks a lil’ Chi-Town Stepper’s Club.

10. Diva says:

Jada’s dress is beautiful !!!! Will looks so dapper !!!!!
    too bad they ruined the pic with those homeless teens ….. oops those are their children.

11. NYC chick says:

Jada, Jada, Jada… awesome!

12. Deb says:

@Diva…that was sooooooo wrong…..lol. Jada is KILLING it!!!!!

13. Agent J didnt look like an crazy agent that moment.. He looks like Wise Father !!

14. FashionOne says:

Jada is serving the masses in that dress…Hot!

15. Brandi says:

@Diva – that was messed up but funny! I think Jada looks gorgeous & elegant.

16. Mo says:

Will and Jada look fanatastic, but I’m gonna need Jaden to stop making that perpetually confused face.

17. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

Jada looks so beautiful!

18. Keesh says:

Mo, I’m with you one hunnid percent… I just can’t with Jaden’s facial expressions! He’s trying a tad too hard to look bored and uninterested. Jada’s dress is sexy but still understated… Will can do no wrong in my book.

19. CommonSense says:

Don’t think will is wearing the same jacket as the model.(squares are different size)… But they both loom amazing, this is the Jada I like, grown and sexy!

20. Tiffany says:

yesssssss Jada is giving me life right now! the dress is amazing!

21. Dani says:

That dress is EVERYTHING! Jada is killin it. Loveeee it!

22. Sydni says:

@mo and @keesh jaden is going through that teen stage where smiling is uncool and hes trying to look sexy (this is how boys usually pose when posing in front of photobooth on a mac)… i see it all the time with these boys lmao… he’ll learn to like his smile with time.. he’ll learn what’s appropriate

Wills jacket caught me off guard. Like I was yawning, saw that jacket and stopped midway through it to gasp at this mess.

24. Jaden’s expression is too much, I can’t, his face is Hilarious!! lol Jada and Will look great :)

25. ToyaLE says:

Will jacket is diff’ I like! Hot!

26. Riz says:

I love Will’s jacket, but what I really wanna know is where to get the Nightmare On Elm Street shirt from?!?