May 24th, 2012
Fashion News, Rachel Roy, Shopping
Fashion News: Shop Rachel Roy’s Collaboration with Brazilian Musician Seu Jorge
By Faith

Rachel Roy keeps her brand fresh with unexpected collaborations at affordable prices. Her latest partnership is with Brazilian musician, Seu Jorge, with a collection full of dresses, jumpsuits, and accessories inspired by the country’s rich and vibrant culture.

Though not well-versed in the world of fashion, Mr. Jorge has done pretty well here and has undoubtedly been able to give Rachel insight into what the ladies of Brazil like to wear. Rachel visited the country which sparked her inspiration and as someone who has spent time in the country, I can tell you that the pieces are spot-on.

The collection is full of Summer and vacation-perfect styles that will work everywhere from your favorite music festivals to a cocktail party or two. Rich shades of cobalt and orange, funky jewelry, and tribal printed wedges scream warm temperatures and will you keep you polished for the season to come.

Two of my favorite pieces are the $69 Isabeli Skirt (named after model Isabeli Fontana perhaps?) and the $129 Luiciana Romper. Both easy ways to make a statement while staying cool.

The pieces are fun and get me even more excited for Summer. The rompers and wedges are definitely at the top of my must-haves for the season.

The collection retails for $24 – $149 so there is something for everyone. Visit www.rachelroy.com to start shopping and hurry because pieces are already selling out.

What do you think of Rachel’s latest collection?

9 Responses to “Fashion News: Shop Rachel Roy’s Collaboration with Brazilian Musician Seu Jorge”

1. Welding Tuesday says:

Love Seu Jorge, and I’m loving this line with Rachel. I’m really loving the black and white dress.

2. Vanessa says:

I absolutely love the pieces! They definitely look summer hot!

3. Looks like the rest of her boring collection at Macy’s save for the crochet skirt. No thanks!

4. Marsha D says:

The accesories are the only thing I like….the rest is blah…Rachel need me on her team *sigh*

5. oh yeah says:

VIVA BRASIL!!!! EU AMO MUITO SEU JORGE, great actor and singer, and also great collaboration!

6. whatevs says:

She collab with someone to come up with pieces every designer and knock off designer already have out…yeah…her Macy’s line is horrible…

7. Sandra says:

I checked it earlier today and I hated it. I am a big fan of Rachel Roy but this collection is simply not hot.

8. Ms Mingas says:

This is awesome!!! I love his music, and him, and its great news, really. This is really great news!! :)

9. paattajahaku says:

Thank you for your blog post.Much thanks again. Will read on…