May 23rd, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping
By Faith

NeNe Leakes is very rich and she showed it while at The Wendy Williams Show in New York City. She gave a quite dull look some pizazz with $1,095 Giuseppe Zanotti Mesh Platform Booties and a $2,980 Céline Croc Stamped Luggage Tote:

I think blonde hair is especially tricky for black women and though NeNe’s coiffure is a  platinum shade, I must admit that it looks good on her! Her makeup was also on point.

Her mesh and leather lace-up booties feature sky-high 6.25″ heels.

Her sold-out tote is one of the brand’s most popular styles and features a stamped crocodile leather print for a touch of the exotic.

Without the accessories, NeNe’s look wouldn’t be worthy of note, but her shoes and handbag deserve a round of applause!

You can get her shoes at www.endless.com and though her bag is sold-out, you can check it out at at www.overstock.com.

What do you think?

*See Nene chat with Wendy on the show here:

Everybody’s rocking with Céline bags! See more investment worthy handbags in this post.

36 Responses to “Splurge: NeNe Leakes’s Wendy Williams Show Giuseppe Zanotti Mesh Platform Booties and Céline Croc Stamped Luggage Tote”

1. Rebecca says:

It’s funny how these super expensive items are always sold out. I guess a lot of people can actually afford them… And I agree with u that nene looks great with that platinum hair!

2. Mrs windy City says:

Yes I love that hair color on her…. loving the booties also.

Celine is quickly becoming the new Hermes…. everyone has one or at least the knock off

3. Shatonia says:

okay i love nene, but her style is boring

4. Indigo says:

I’d rather read about Kim Kardashian any day over NeNe..

5. Lola A. says:

I love the shoes and bag her make up and hair looks nice as well.

6. yusufswifee says:

wow…can I say that this is the best I’ve seen NeNe look? I know its a casual look but it looks so relaxed and not forced and homegirls hair and face is BEAT/LAID…good work.

7. Brittany says:

I know I’m not the only one that hates Nene’s hair. That weave is beyond played out.

8. DarkEmpress says:

Ok, the thing that makes everyone love nene or love to hate her is that she is entertaining. She is funny.

As for her style, not impressed but she does what works for her figure and I do love heels with cargo pants or harem pants.

It looks like she is wearing the rolex her ‘business partner’ gifted her.

9. Marthe says:

Come on, this is not fashion. This is looking like you’re on your period in front of the tv, but then with some expensive shoes on and a handbag in your hand. No offense Faith, I love the FBD, but there are so many fashionistas outside. Nene is not interesting enough this time.

10. hey yall says:

I have to give it to her ..she looks great! and I’m loving the bag…

11. Dee says:

She looks good!

12. Danielle says:

im telling you, NeNe has been looking great lately !!!! i LOVE the platinum on her !!!

13. Audai says:

Can we say beautiful! I remember when that nose was first recontructed…I admit I wasnt a fan. But now honey…I SCREAM FAB!! Such a fan of her look…especially considering her age. The look is very simple yet “gorg”

14. NeNe is looking great here, but she could have done a bit more with her outfit. However, the dress she wore on the show was very ill-fitting in the bust. Where’s her tailor when she needs them?

15. bella says:

she looks cute. i really like her hair!

16. The SavSter says:

She looks really pretty here. I’m happy for her. While the outfit isn’t anything special she definitely stepped it up with the accessories. The look is comfortable and cute, what else does one want?

17. Brytne says:

That Hoe NeNe be lying, bitch ain’t loyal… BRAVO cuts her ass a check she can’t say no to cus won’t nobody else pay her talentless ass that much. Ughhh… STRIPPERS BE WINNING. why the fuck am i in college!!!

Signed, The FRUSTRATED COLLEGE STUDENT TRYING TO DO IT THE RIGHT WAY

18. Sticky-n-Sweet says:

Umm Brytne, are you in college to afford a Celine bag or to learn and grow as a person? Because college doesn’t = designer bags. And that’s not Nene’s fault.

19. kat says:

She looks really good with that platinum hair. I can’t be mad at that.

20. Shannon says:

She looks amazing with the platinum blonde cut. NeNe never leaves her house without a cute tote bag. Marlo taught her well about the labels… ma’am is learning! Very cute! That mug was beat! No shade! Sickening fish! :)

21. ahsatar says:

Love her hair!!

22. Uknow says:

Nene has sacrificed more than you know for those designer items. A marriage, her pride…and lord knows what she did with that sugar daddy to justify that Rolex. Brytne, if you want designer things, use that college degree to get a job that pays big money, then get all you want on your own terms. I’d rather work hard to get what I want than lose my marriage and whore myself out on TV.

23. Shelly says:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Nene with the platinum hair! Looks so much better than that yellow/blonde one that she used to rock. I think this one compliments her skin more. And I love the way she rocks comfy with stylish. Shoot, I’d take this look over some crazy/over the top things I see other people wear.

And @ Audai, I felt the same way about her nose job at first, because it looked SO crazy. But after doing my research, they say that it take about a year for a nose job to fully heal and to settle/harmonize into the face. Her nose looks fab now!

24. Shes too label obsessed for my liking. She name drops these brands before you can get a complete compliment out.

I should find a rich guy to lace me with those high end pieces like her and Cassie are doing.

25. Jaz says:

Nope. Not a fan. Hate the platinum hair, and especially hate that her shoes are a tad too small

26. NYC chick says:

Nene is a bird and no amount of expensive accessories will change that. Anyone with money can get a few nice peices, but Nene is not fashionable. Plus she represents every negative stereotype of black women. Please go away and never come back.

27. I feel that the mesh lining in the booties is giving the Nene’s look here. the celine croc tote has nothing much to do here..

28. Vanessa says:

Yeah, the blond hair on Miss Nene looks very flattering which is unusual for black women.

29. Diva says:

Mesh shoes don’t usually get my attention, but these are very nice.
    I love Nene and I would love to raid her closet because her shoe game is off the meter and we wear the size too…. WHAT !!!!

30. FashionOne says:

NeNe looks casual & fly… that’s a hard combination to pull off…Hot!

31. Emily says:

I must be the only one who can’t stand that Celine bag! All I see is an 80′s robot face sticking his tongue….not cute!

32. Sharde Monet says:

drooling…I love the mesh booties and the croc bag!!!!!!

33. Toni says:

Mary is the other sister that rock this platinum blond and it looks sic… love it, and her make up is on point!

34. Keesh says:

I love the booties as well as the blonde look on her! Fab!

35. blow my candles out says:

nene looks great
    that celine is the ultimate accessories
    her makeups on point

36. Jennifer says:

Methinks the blonde works on NeNe & other older women because it’s similar in tone to white & silver. Platinum seems to be a more fashionable way of going gray (: