May 23rd, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
Hot! or Hmm…: Rita Ora’s Cannes Diddy Yacht Party Look

Rita Ora ditched her signature red lipstick to attend not one, but two parties last night in Cannes. The “‘How We Do (Party)” singer appeared on the red carpet of the Replay party, the popped by Diddy’s yacht fete in a slightly sheer nude gown with floral embroidery, accented by gold earrings and a gold Alexander McQueen clutch:

She kept the nude theme going with a pale lip, then slicked her blond locks back to draw focus to her smokey eyes and dark brows.

This is certainly a hot look for the burgeoning star! I think the subdued tones look elegant and sophisticated. I like the change.
What do you think?

*Check out a few more pix from the night:

Stay tuned for more snaps in this Week in Chic!

Posted In
46 comments

46 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Rita Ora’s Cannes Diddy Yacht Party Look”

1. Rebecca says:

She looks great!

2. Rebecca says:

Kim and Ye look nice!

3. Reeseecup23 says:

I like this softer look on Rita, and the nude lip is refreshing considering she usually does her red lip. Kim and Kanye looks great. I love the 2 piece outfit!

4. Indigo says:

I think this is when Rita should have worn her red lip… blond hair,beige face,beige lip and beige dress…she looks washed out. Her hair should have been done better in this gown..it looks like she has on a half wig.

5. Lola says:

I agree with Indigo. She looks too dull and her red lipstick would have giving her a pop of color. Also, what is going on with her hair!?

6. JERSEY says:

the hair was a bad look. but overall i like this change of pace.

kim’s get up tho…..idk idk idk.

7. Lola A. says:

I read that kims glam team takes kanyes “advice” on kims apperance lol she looks nice but imo she is making high end stuff that amber would have KILLED look kinda basic and dull but they have both moved on so I will have to get over that one…Rita looks nice and fresh faced she is my lip sister because I have been roocking my ruby woo to DEATH but she looks nice.

8. Nickie says:

LOVE IT!! It’s the best I’ve seen her.

9. TheFav1 says:

I’m so sorry I still don’t know who Rita O is…besides this website I’m out dated with music, she looks like a dirty Rihanna and you all know Rih is not ummm you know, not feeling her fashion…@Lola A. you are so right about the outfit on Kim K….Amber would’ve kiled it :/

10. DarkEmpress says:

Someone needs to sit her down and say : “Rita that hair is a mess. Blonde is not your colour and please stop filling in your eyebrows like a cartoon character.”

11. Tessa B says:

Hair is ok..but overall great look…
    Kimye look HOT!

12. BeeJayCee says:

I can’t vote because I can’t get past that hair! Sorry Rita.
    KimK looks gorge tho!

13. ladyb says:

I see you Claire…sneaky slippin in Kim and Kanye pics …LOL! I’ve seen the Pucci on Gwyneth Paltrow but Kim wears it well and I love Kanye’s shoes. Publicity or not…Kim and Ye are killin it out there

14. Dee says:

Kanye isn’t dressed appropriately. At least from what I can see. Everyone looks good.

15. Wallflower says:

Rita’s hair is hella distracting.

And I’m with @Dee, why is Kim wearing a full length gown and Kanye has on jeans? Are they going to the same place?

16. love says:

Rita’s dress is ok but that hair is just…moving right along..have always loved that dress Kim has on but it seems the waist is too tight for het because its giving get a roll on the side that she does not have

17. Rita gets a hmmm from me. I’m more interested in Kim’s outfit, she could have gone a size up though…

18. Renita says:

Thank God she gave the red lip a break. This is a welcomed change.

19. bella says:

that hair is terrible but i love everything else about her look!

20. Chox says:

The dress,yes. The hair,no.

21. I don’t care for Rita’s entire look.. I’m not even 100% sure that I like her
    Diddy’s clothes are I’ll fitting
    And Kim looks like her top is cutting off her circulation and Kanye is headed to tha mmmmmaaaallll(In his voice) lol
    I’m done

22. Izhause says:

Rita looks fantastic and that other one looks like a like size greasy Blow Up Doll…plastic blow up doll! Kanyes wardrobe…black leather ruched pants with Velcro for easy Hoover access activity, the same white jacket..Miami vice look and acid washed jeans …oh and let’s not leave out that hoodie and black Nike hot pants with old man stick legs that might be De-greased. Overall I bet that party was rocking!

23. Izhause says:

Rita looks fantastic!

24. DeviantSole says:

hmmm why am I wearing beads & you’re in jeans?
    anyways I am unfamiliar with Rita from anywhere but here. the face looked better than usual, but she absolutely MUST do something with that blonde hair (to appease me of course ;-). make it darker, straighten it, curl it, I’d even settle for running a paddle brush through it once or twice!

25. Comfort P. says:

Kim is trying too hard to be BEYONCE!!!! the styling/ the more natural makeup….

26. Tisha says:

This was a black tie event right, so why is Kanye dressed like that.

27. h-vogue says:

She has different soul

28. binks says:

Poor Rita maybe she gets it right one of these days…shrugs kim is not looking so hot lately I almost miss her uniform…lol

29. @LiyahBella says:

Again. Kim K is stunning. I want her wardrobe!!!

30. Jinx Moneypenny says:

I love a nude lip on her, moreso than the red, and the dress is pretty. But the hair just brought down everything else unfortunately.

31. taffie says:

Kim looks fabulous

32. rudy says:

Kim looks amazing!

33. The post is actually the freshest on this admirable subject. I will look forward to see your approaching updates.

34. Mely B says:

Rita looks ok – I agree w/ others that her hair could’ve been better and a red lip would’ve looked better. I saw a pic of her with her hair the color Mariah Carey rocked during her BUTTERFLY (a toned down honey blonde) and she looked so much better.

35. Tiffany says:

Am I the ONLY one that notices something weird going on around Kim’s midsection!?! What is that!? Is mesh or fat? Either way I don’t like the look and Rita looks even less than BASIC.

36. Melissa says:

Rita Ora should just become a socialite. She has really disappointed in terms of music. She looks nice for once though. i actually didnt notice how bad her is til i read the comments lol. kim’s dress is not for her body type, sigh. Or rather its for a tall person.

37. aries says:

that is the best i have seen Rita look. i like her makeup, it looks soft and pretty. she usually look hard with blond hair and bright red lipstick.

38. Diva says:

a round of applause for Rita… she looks great !
    Kim K’s belly fat is gushing out her outfit….Kanye dressed up for the occassion ?

39. Kinky Curly says:

She looks good, the hair could have been better though. As for Kim K., I think Gwenyth P. wore it better.

40. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

This girl Rita sure is giving me Beyonce’ mixed with Rihanna look. She looks so much like these girls put together…NO??

41. ShrenAKO says:

She need to do something about those roots, and Kanye should have dressed another way. He looks too dressed down.

42. E says:

That Rita gurl looks soooooo much like Rihanna..RiRi watch out shes coming for your spot

43. Dani says:

Nope. Not a fan. It’s boring plus it looks like the girl next to her in the first pic is wearing something really similar & it just throws me.

44. vonne says:

I can’t believe Rita isn’t black or at least mixed with black. Anyway, she looks really pretty here. Kim looks nice but I don’t really care for Kanye’s oufit. He should have worn a suit.

45. Yasmine says:

Kanye STAYS withthem leather pants & is always wearing black!

46. Fash lover says:

DRY! This girl needs to disappear So not RiRi!!