May 23rd, 2012
Accessories, Bags, Shopping
Accessories Lust: Kotur Fall 2012 Clutches
By Faith

Fall 2012 accessories collections are starting to trickle in and if you loved a pair or two from Christian Louboutin’s shoe offerings for the season, then you might want to purchase a Kotur clutch to go along with them. For Fall, Fiona Kotur is giving us everything including her classically feminine box silhouettes in lizard, brocade for those who like to keep it traditional, sparkle for the adventurous fashionistas, and so much more.

In a world of spikes, studs, and other edgy embellishments, Kotur presents pieces that are elegant and timeless, though not totally devoid of whimsy. Colorblock stripes, gold sculptural panels, and rock prism closures are just some of the ways that the collection strays from the norm.

Two of my favorite pieces in the collection are crafted from wood, providing a great contrast to neutral looks and harking back to a trend that Céline made popular for Fall 2011.

Kotur’s Fall 2012 collection retails for a pretty penny from $295 – $650. You can pre-order the pieces now at www.modaoperandi.com.

What do you think? Which pieces would you rock?

Posted In
9 comments

9 Responses to “Accessories Lust: Kotur Fall 2012 Clutches”

1. Siyam says:

I absolutely love the wooden clutch. I think it’s unexpected and would pair well with any dress. I also like that black and gold geometric clutch. Needless to say, adding those to my Upscale Wish List :)

2. Siyam says:

Love the wooden clutch!!

3. DarkEmpress says:

the only one I like is the wood margo clutch. Other than that- nothing special. certainly not for the price.

4. TheFav1 says:

OMG! I love a clutch and you just showed me several! especially the wooden ones :)

5. Nice. The gold and jewel toned one is my fav.

6. Sydni says:

these are beautiful

7. Style says:

Best looking clutches I’ve seen. Love them

8. h-vogue says:

In all Kotur Clutches, i love the wooden one.

9. Vanessa says:

I wouldn’t even wear those clutches. I would put up some shelves and just showcase them! They are so pretty!