May 22nd, 2012
Celebrity Style, Nicki Minaj, Shopping
By Faith

Denise writes, “I loved all the outfits in Nicki Minaj’s new video “Right By My Side” featuring Chris Brown. The outfit with the gold hat and wedge sneakers stood out to me the most.”

“Can you please help me find the gold hat and sneakers please?”

High-top sneakers are one of my favorite trends of the season, thus after some searching, I found that Nicki is rocking $179 Jeffrey Campbell Napoles Wedge Sneakers.

Her navy and pink patent leather sneakers feature a 4″ hidden wedge.

Though I couldn’t pinpoint her exact hat, this $35 Grace Hats Amelie Cap is a close match.

These pieces are surprisingly affordable and wearable! If only Nicki was as committed to functionality in real life…

What do you think?

*If you haven’t see the video, it’s actually pretty cute! Check it out here:

32 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Nicki Minaj’s “Right By My Side” Video Jeffrey Campbell Napoles Wedge Sneakers and Peaked Cap”

1. ShrenAKO says:

I like the shoes…but if they were suede. I think they’ll look better. Too shiny (cheap looking) for my liking.

2. T1K says:

4″ hidden wedge?.. Interesting!

3. Kitty B. says:

those sneakers have my name written all over it!!1

I love this video, its so happy!! When Nicki is simple shes GORG!

4. Sticky-n-Sweet says:

Where can I find a Nas clone? gosh darn it, he is SEXY!

5. Miss Jane says:

Neiman Marcus (ASH brand) has a wedge suede sneaker and I think I saw some in Top Shop as well. http://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/Ash-Suede-Wedge-Sneaker-Sneakers/prod148280015/?ecid=NMCIGoogleProductAds&ci_sku=prod148280015skuSANDOFFWHITEYW&ci_gpa=pla&ci_kw={keyword}

And Steve Madden’s OLYPIAA looks like these as well (in suede)

6. Ash says:

Ummm Nicki is hella light now….love the sneaks

7. Vanessa says:

Them kicks is HOTT!

8. Miss London says:

Saw the video today, I must say that is the best Nicki has looked for awhile less is really more! Thank you Nicki for putting Nas in the video he looks good !!!!!!!

9. LAUREN says:

NAS!!!!!!!!! *faints* lol

10. She looks great minus the blonde wig and the but injections. She does seem to be getting lighter though, maybe its the wig…

11. tammy says:

i absolutely adore the high top sneaker wedge trend…the first person i saw do it was Willow Smith earlier this year and people where bashing that poor child…who would have thought 3 months later everyone would want them!!!!!

12. h-vogue says:

She looks great minus

13. Marthe says:

Ladies, ladies, PLEASE. I’ll see Nas ALIVE and live concert in the end of june! He’s really hot, unfortunately I’m going to the concert with my boyfriend so I should hide the drooling. LOL. I always loved Nicki, but i’m very very glad to see her in normal outfits again, THAT is the Nicki i adore so much. I hope she continues this. The song is good, even though I prefer Nicki to rap more.

14. Alexis says:

Nasir Jones is 12 kinds of fine. He can get it without even having to ask, my goodness!

15. Katie says:

I like the outfit, but the song is incredibly shallow. And if she doesn’t stop with those butt injections so help me!

16. Crystal says:

Err umm, Willow Smith was not the first person to rock wedged sneakers. They have been trending for a few years now hun! I don’t particular like these but it’s 1,000 times better than what Nicki normally wears. I loathe this video…I can’t believe on of the greatest hip-hop artists of all time collaborated with someone that is clearly making a joke of the art. Yeah, I said it. But that song is cute.

17. jeioko lee says:

I love this video and think Nic looks so cute when she’s more simple. As for the comments on her butt so………we all know she got injections so move on. Besides they don’t look bad and when ppl constantly belittle her because she has shots, makes it sound like hate. That be the first thing come out of a girl’s mouth

18. loop says:

why is she sooooo light she was never that light dang is it the makeup what..

19. FAF says:

How is she belittling hip hop? it’s a form of expression not everything is meant to be taken literally or seriously. Ever heard “Rapper’s Delight?” The song that STARTED HIP HOP!?! Anyway, Nicki looks great & yes she’s lighter but at least it’s not uneven like Kim…LOL I thought these were the Isabel Marants at first glance

20. @janjan_12 says:

Those sneaks are the bomb!

21. Trisha says:

WHERE CAN I FIND THE SHORTS AND THE TOP IN THE SAME LOOK!?!?!? also, I need need need that panda shirt shes wearing at the beginning in my life!

22. Justsaying says:

Maybe custom made marc by marc jacobs sneaker wedges

23. NOG says:

where ccan i find nas seal sweatshirt\hoodie nicki is wearing when sitting next to him,plus where can i find her cute shirt that has a teddy bear on it
    white grey kindaaaa
    plzz plzzz telll mee i gottA HAVE THAT!

24. idk says:

Nicki sneakers are kinda hot the Marc Jacob wedge sneaker are much better I would have thought they were MJS because she stated in the song she was getting her Marc Jacobs on! Jeffrey campbell sneaks are sorta cheap!!! I guess it don’t matter how much money you have people still shop for a bargain Lol!!! I still love you Nicki

25. dbxfinest says:

Nicki’s Shorts are Alexander Wang ” GEOMETRIC JACQUARD SHORTS”

26. laurennn says:

please help me find them shorts!?<3

27. keandreal says:

whats the name of those pants called that nicki minaj is wearing in her video i love them

28. money says:

do anybody know where i can find that black outfit that nicki minaj had on in her video “right by your side”

29. Kirsty says:

Can someone tell me where i can find the black sheer dress thingy? the colplete outfit! i’ve looked eveywhere but had 0 luck finding it.

30. cb fan says:

does anyone know what jacket chris brown is wearing? i know the gucci one but what about the first one with the patterns?

Where can I find the hoodie Nicki’s wearing @2:50 onwards?? I really need that