May 21st, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping
Wardrobe Query: Blac Chyna’s Vintage Versace Silk Shirt

Alexis writes, “ I’ve been looking for this blouse Blac Chyna has on with the chain fabric.”

” It seems like some type of old school shirt, but I just can’t seem to find it. Most of the shirts are long sleeved.”
You’re correct! Blac Chyna was seen with Tyga in a vintage Versace shirt, one of three the brand re-issued this year. While Cassie and Beyonce were spied in a yellow version, and Brandy shot “It all Belongs to Me” in the pink option, Blac Chyna swiped the red one:

Each shirt retails for $1,275. Unfortunately Chyna’s isn’t available for purchase online, though if you pop by your local Versace boutique, you should be able to find it.
If any color will do, get the look with these options:

What do you think, would you drop $1,275 on this shirt?

29 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Blac Chyna’s Vintage Versace Silk Shirt”

1. mesa says:

I have never seen versace look so cheap on someone!! Especially tyga….and I’m highly pissed there matching. Smh.

2. @mesa agreed! Looks more like fo-sa-chee from the flea market

3. @LiyahBella says:

Lol @ Mesa. I feel you. They’re both so ‘EXTRA’ with it.

4. simplyj says:

Versace stock value just went wayy down…. lol i totally agree with you ladies. Whats sad is chyna looks more put together than tyga…

5. Wow, really don’t like that!

Very tacky.

6. ShannelTheUgly says:

lol @ fo-sa-chee from the flea market

Who are they ? Js

8. She looks very unhappy…the shirt isn’t all that bad, I just wish he wasn’t wearing one.

9. jillibooboo says:

she is very pretty. all u haters can suck it.

10. Barbie says:

The shirt is nice. i just want to know why they both have it unbuttoned to the navel?

11. Shanita says:

LMAO!! My good morning laugh, always fixes a case of the Mondays. What in hetero hell is this atrocity?! Nevermind, “they matchin’ n stuff”

12. rightnow says:

I wonder what she looks like without the wig and makeup?….beyond recognition prolly.

13. Alissa says:

^^^^ Believe it or not, she is actually very pretty without makeup or her wig.

Love the shirt….on Chyna.

14. Alexis says:

$1,275!? I wish I had money to blow like that. I actually think she’s Beautiful though despite what she does. I’ll find that shirt somewhere for cheaper though.

15. Rebecca says:

@rightnow on instagram she posted a few pics of her weave less and makeup less and she is actually very pretty and has long natural hair.

But those shirts are ugly and tyga looks rediculous !!

16. T1K says:

So what happens when she takes out the piercings out of her cheeks? Anyways, I like the pink version of that top the best.

17. TeeMarie says:

I’m sorry.. I cant look past the wig, false eyelashes, and those awful cheek piercings.

18. E says:

There is some similar look alikes on alamodebychris.com, but it ties in the front, but I am sure you can get the same look.

19. Lydia says:

Gianni in heaven and Donatella on earth are crying….smh

20. makeeasweet says:

i actually think they look nice together in this picture.mix high fashion and hiphop and this is what you get,doesnt look that bad.

21. Jen says:

I dont see anything wrong with the shirts. I love em and shes actually a sweet girl.

22. shelly says:

@ Rebecca,

I was about to type the same exact thing, lol. The girl is absolutely gorgeous (sometime even more so) without the weave and the makeup. She actually kind of looks like Lauren London. And her natural hair is sooooo long. That was probably the most surprising to me. Even though her profession (or former one) is crazy, she seems like a really sweet girl.

23. Ayana says:

I think she’s a cute girl, and they make a lil couple. She’s young and probably had little or no positive guidance so her career choice don’t shock me. It seems she tryna do things diff saved up enough $ and quit dancing. Hey look kim k had rich parents and she made a sex tape and mess with any black guy who had bank. If it were her and Kanye everybody will be commenting how haute they look… Smh!! leave the poor girl alone she’s a cutie and becoming into herself and must not have that bad of a rep that a celeb or whatever he is always have her by his side…

24. Empress says:

I actually don’t really care for the shirt. The gold looks pretty chic, but still questionable in my book. I guess it depends on how you dress it up and in that pic with Tyga, she doesn’t do it justice.

25. Empress says:

I’m not really impressed by the shirt. Personally I don’t care that much for it. It is interesting in a sense that it has attracting colors and characteristics, and the gold one is attractive; but I do not think I would wear it in public. I guess perhaps if it is worn with the right accessories or pants then it’ll look much better, but in the pic with Tyga, she does it no justice.

26. Dana says:

Zara does a more affordable and wearable version of this x

27. ShannelTheUgly says:

@shelly I agree

28. Diva says:

They were ugly in the 90′s and they are still ugly ! Another case of ghetto folks with money, buying overpriced frocks to show what they can afford.