May 19th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Dresses, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

Versace is clearly the brand of the week! Both Kim Kardashian and Freida Pinto have worn pieces from the brand and in her second look from the fashion house this week, Jada Pinkett Smith completely shut down the red carpet at the Madagascar 3 Premiere at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival. She wore an orange strapless embellished gown with a thigh-high slit from Atelier Versace’s Spring 2012 collection:

She accessorized with simple gold hoops and sandals in the same shade. Jada slicked her straight hair back and chose shimmering gold eyes.

Glamour from head to toe!

Check out her gown on the brand’s Spring 2012 Couture runway.

I can now end my week in peace! Jada is beyond hot in this dress.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

33 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Jada Pinkett Smith’s Madagascar 3 Premiere Atelier Versace Spring 2012 Gown”

1. Fashionbum82 says:

Dammit,,she is bad! I need to hit the gym like now!

2. HowISeeIt says:

Yes! She’s definitely wearing that dress! Gorgeous.

3. USA says:

She looks skinner compared to the model. You can tell she’s under some kind of stress. Love the dress, hate it on her.

4. Fashionably Late says:

I believe it’s a wonderful thing that we come in all shapes and sizes, and she’s always been on the tinier side, BUT…

She looks crypt-keeper, Skeletor thin. It’s too much. She was never that small before. She maeks the model, probably nearly a foot taller, look curvy by comparison.

5. Kitty B. says:

The dress is gorgeous, but Jada looks horrid, from the cheeks implants to her skeletor shape, im sorry I cant!!!

The model looks waaay better in the gown.

6. She looks fab! I’d love to see a shot from the back. I’m sure she killed that. Not feeling the bottom of the gown, but she made it hot!

7. T1K says:

That dress is completely stunning! Loved it from the moment I saw the Versace presentation….. But…. I don’t know… I’m not too convinced about her in it. She looks nice though.

8. kat says:

I don’t think she looks too thin- I don’t see any bones, just muscle. The cheek implants are slightly too big though. But she looks great in that dress.

9. BlkRose says:

Cheek implants? I just thought when you get too skinny your cheekbones start to stick out. She’s always been a tiny thang, but I agree that she is looking a little too thin. I love the dress.

10. ladyluo says:

Although she looks good, she also looks uncomfortable

11. Vanessa says:

She’s so thin!

12. Sticky-n-Sweet says:

Jada has always been tiny, in my opinion. Her makeup was flawless!

13. NAW says:

Who is Jada Pinkett stylist??????????????

14. naira says:

why would u say hot or hmmm and then on kim, its like …splurge, low self esteem much? or just like every other black woman, u too don’t love urself…hmmm.. i wonder, cuz her dress i versace, a brand just like wut kim is wearing…why blck women need approval from other races and love other races more than their own.. neva commenting here again, going to bellabarb who lifts up black women and posted this even before ya’ll …ugh

15. Tisha Green says:

That dress looks fab on Jada and she’s rockin’ it! The orange and gold are right on trend. Versace is brillant as always =)

16. jme says:

@Naira I’m pretty sure Kim K. has a few “hot or hmmm” post on this site herself …..

Like the dress on her….think its better on the model though. At any rate, Jada looks beautiful as usual

17. Style says:

Jada looks amazing. Awesome color dress.

18. aries says:

Jada has been killing it the whole time in France. i was wondering when someone was gonna wear that dress, i saw it in a magazine. she looks gorgeous.

19. DivaFabulosa says:

Jada’s frame is definitely too small for the dress. It looks better on a tall woman with long legs.

20. Est87 says:

@naira Stop chatting doodoo just to promote some other non-important blog. ANYWAY; I love the dress but something about the way she’s standing looks odd. It’s almost like she’s sticking her chest out (up?), to keep the dress from falling lol.

21. Mimi says:

WTF is Naira talking about though???

22. Aya says:

I love the color orange. Miss Lady is killin’ ‘em in this dress!

23. Natasha says:

The dress is curious and an angle from the back would’ve been nice.

24. Wallflower says:

Lol @naira trying to get hits on her site!

Love the dress on Jada. Looks a little cheap in the picture, but I’m sure in person it’s beyond!

Naira were you paid for that weak promo you just gave? Okay Don’t comment here again…in the grand scheme of things,nobody cares!

26. HOTTTTTT! Jada killed it in this look!

27. tisamonne says:

My twin has been killing the camera for the past few weeks!

28. Glow says:

Anybody who has a waist that tiny AFTER two kids, gets an automatic “it’s HOT” I really don’t care about the dress.

Jada’s always been tiny, if you’ve ever followed her red carpet career, so it’s not new, but Wow….she gives me new incentive to keep working out.

29. I prefer it on the model. Her height brought out the ombre effect in a way a shorter frame never could

30. h-vogue says:

Jada is beyond hot in this dress.

31. Shanita says:

Beautiful Black Woman!!! No shade here!

32. Nickie says:

Beautiful!

33. Brandi says:

HOT! I feel bad that I just ate some spinach enchiladas.