May 18th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Mail Bombs, Shopping

Happy Friday Bombshells!
I’m in Las Vegas (for the first time ever–woot!) to attend the 2012 Billboard Music Awards. Crazy, right? I finally purchased a DSLR camera, so stay tuned for a cool Claire’s Life post next week. I’m headed to the pool in 10, but first, we have a few mail bombs on deck. Let’s go.
First up, Fashion Girl writes, “Who makes/designs this dress?”

Khloe K skewed casual in a $196 Karina Grimaldi Biscot Long Tank Dress.

The scoop-neck jersey maxi dress features a racer back and a striped skirt. Get it in a black/beige colorway at Shopbop.
Shatonia’s been quiet for a while, but she’s back! She wrote, “Love love love Trina’s tights!”

” Where can I find them?”
Trina titillated her Instagram followers in a $225 pair of Wolford Brilliant Lace up Tights:

The nude and black numbers feature a satin lace-up ribbon, elasticated waistband, and cotton gusset. Get them at Net-a-Porter.
In case $225 is out of your ‘tights’ budget, ASOS has these lace up back and bow tights for only $17:

Get them here.
Next up, Jennifer writes, “FBD, please help me find Lil Kim’s Sunglasses.”

“I need them in my collection this summer!”
Kim’s sunnies have an conic Medusa logo near the temples, which is a dead giveaway for Versace. I wasn’t able to find Kim’s exact shades, so my guess is that they may be vintage or not available for purchase online. Get similar frames here:

In a wardrobe query, Simms writes, “I am going on a family vacation to Jamaica at the end of June and I really want to rock a high waisted/retro look bikini.”

“Any help would be greatly appreciated.”

If you’re ever looking for retro suits, go to Norma Kamali. She has plenty of high waisted beauts in scores of eye catching colors. Get a few Kamali pieces, plus more here:

Now for unsolved Mail Bombs!
Gares screams, “WHERE I CAN FIND IT ??”

Miss Jae says, “Seen this leather burgundy bomber jacket on Chrissy and wonder where can I get one PLEASE!!! Need that like Whoa!lol Thanks:)”

Stephanie types, “ I NEED this DRESS in my LIFE!! Can you tell me where Erica from “Bad Girls Club” Season 8 got this dress from?? she was wearing it on the reuinon, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!”

And lastly, Jessica writes, ” Pleeease tell me where Evelyn got these red pants from??!!”

Help if you can!
I’m off to do a little more of this…

…!
Have great weekends and stay tuned for more celeb style and today’s Bombshell!
Smootches!

35 Responses to “Mail Bombs: Khloe Kardashian’s Karina Grimaldi Biscot Stripe Maxi Tank Dress, Trina’s Instragram Wolford Lace Up Tights, and Lil Kim’s 105.1 Breakfast Club Versace Sunglasses!”

1. Bella says:

loving those lips Claire

2. Indigo says:

Thanks for the Lace up Tights… I was looking for something with just a lil wow factor. ASOS here I come!! lol
    I think Chrissy’s jacket is from Jim’s line.

3. Farah Andrea says:

Loved this chock full o’fashion post! Claire you look so relaxed and fab! Have a great weekend ;)

4. Nicole says:

You can find Erika’s dress at your local beauty supply house, I would assume.

5. Farah Andrea says:

Loved this chock full o’fashion post! Claire you look so relaxed and fab! Have a wonderful weekend bombshells ;)

6. Nate says:

Erica’s dress can be a custom order at http://butchdiva.bigcartel.com/. They have a jumpsuit and a skirt in the same print.

The similar versions of the American flag shorts can be found on http://www.nastygal.com/clothes/america-cutoff-shorts or http://www.singer22.com/617-kj.html?source=googleaffiliate. The studding is a simple diy project if you’re up for it. Cute tutorial to create your own flag shorts – https://pinterest.com/pin/140806208568348/.

Hope this helped.

7. JustSweets says:

Erica’s dress looks similar the Rue 107 Pink LaLa Dress. The print is a little tighter and it doesnt have the green but it’s still fly!

8. Vanessa says:

Karina Grimaldi Biscot Long Tank Dress is so cute. I love it!

9. Jennesia says:

Khloe’s dress is apparently from their K-Dash line (QVC) she mentioned it on her blog.

10. $220+ for some tights? Hells no! ASOS is selling out of their version in 5,4,3,2…wonder what drama queens Chrissy and Evelyn are doing together.

11. vain319 says:

oh yes! I will be in Vegas raising a glass neck month :) enjoy your time there..It’s one of my favorites!!

12. Claire says:

@Jennesia that’s strange. I looked at the K Dash for QVC line and didn’t see it. If her dress is indeed part of their line, then it looks an awful lot like the Karina Grimaldi option, no? And @Bella, thanks! It’s Lady Danger lipstick because I’m a dangerous lady. Have fab weekends, y’all!

13. savetheday says:

marc jacobs is also doing retro-inspired swimwear this season. check out shopbop.

14. t-fal says:

if Khloe’s dress if from their own line, i feel a lawsuit coming in 5, 4, 3….

15. Shawn says:

all things fab!

16. Livi says:

I think Evelyn’s pants are Young, Fabulous & Broke >>> http://www.revolveclothing.com/brandpages/YoungFabulousandBroke.jsp?source=google-youngfabulousandbroke&gclid=COWmwIOnirACFUdN4AodCRwdNQ not sure but these are definitely similar.

17. Apple says:

*looks at Chrissy’s hair and makes a phone call to the hair salon” #fierce

18. FBD Lover says:

American Apparel also has high-waisted retro bikini bottoms.

19. marguerite says:

Welcome to Vegas, Claire! Love that place!

20. ladyluo says:

I did not need that close up of Kim. Love Khloe’s dress

21. Izhause says:

Yep Chrissy’s hair is the biz. Keri looks nice.

22. Chris styles says:

That is so craZy! B4 I logged on to this site I did a google search for high waisted bikinis, lol! This site is the Bomb, hehe. Any way does n e 1 know where I can find the sandals Khole is wearing I loooove the free standing toe ring thong sandal but it’s so hard to find.

23. Chris styles says:

*Khloe

24. Pauline says:

i think evelyns pants are actually a tube jumpsuit that she just pulled down..if im not mistaken she had it pulled up at the table before this scene…

25. Brenda says:

Looking forward to Claire’s Life in Las Vegas, with all the details on pools, parties, outfits and shopping. I love Las Vegas.

26. Carla says:

You can find erika’s dress at celebboutique or rue107. I’ve been looking for those shorts as well

27. Brit says:

Forget khloes dress, what brand are those sandals? Soo cute!

28. For the unsolved mail bomb.

Although, I didn’t make the exact pair in the picture. I customize shorts. I’ve done the US flag style before. Here’s a link to my work. Enjoy!

29. krystel says:

Love it all

30. Akemya Perry says:

I got Khole’s dress at marshalls for only 30 bucks in febuary.

31. Storm says:

you can get Erika’s dress from theeboutiqueshop.com also

32. Aretak says:

WHO IS THE DESIGNER OF KERI HILSON’S SWIMSUIT?