/* analytics code */
• Anna Wintour might not be feeling her, but it seems Vogue Italia editor-in-chief Franca Sozzani is happy to provide Kim Kardashian with the exposure she so craves. Yesterday, Kimmy tweeted this photo from her upcoming shoot for L’Uomo Vogue.
The Keeping Up With The Kardashians looks right at home in a Kris Jenner-esque cropped wig, leather jacket, and sunglasses, surrounded by a host of thirsty paparazzi. (@KimKardashian)
•NBC’s overproduced Fashion Star will be returning for a second season. (THR)
• Beyoncé took to her tumblr to show her mother, Tina Knowles some “Mama’s” Day love. The “Countdown” singer penned a second open letter, this time with better grammar, thanking her mother for being there for her over the years. (I am Beyoncé)
• This fall, expectant mothers will finally be able to style around town in Jessica Simpson‘s newly-launched maternity line. The range, expected to hit Destination Maternity, Motherhood Maternity, and Destination Maternity boutiques in Macy’s, features roomy blouses, jackets, maxi dresses, and of course, the obligatory spandex leggings. (Fashionista)
• Carine Roitfeld is filming a documentary, chronicling the making of her new magazine, C.R. A preview of the film will be shown at the Cannes film festival. (Telegraph)
• Before items Michael Jackson‘s costume and personal wardrobe go up for auction in December, they will be exhibited in South America, Asia, and Europe. The exhibit will debut May 18th in Santiago, Chile, where you can see pieces like Jackson’s black spandex outfit from the “Scream” music video. (HuffPost)