May 14th, 2012
Christian Louboutin, Shoes
Shoe Lust: Christian Louboutin Fall 2012

Sure, it’s barely summer, but images have leaked of Christian Louboutin’s Fall 2012 collection. This upcoming autumn, you can look forward to more classic looks, lower platforms, and more elegant designs. I’m on board:

Perhaps next winter will be a walk in the clouds? Super high heels are seemingly absent, but Mr. Louboutin compensates with a few fun details like fur tufts, colors, and cut outs.

Hot! or Hmm…? Love or loathe?
And which heels would you rock? See more here:

Source

Posted In
29 comments

29 Responses to “Shoe Lust: Christian Louboutin Fall 2012”

1. DoubleR says:

NEED those leopard boots!!!

2. Mocha says:

umm…im not sure about this collection. i like the tan ones the best.

3. Indigo says:

Every last one of these shoes look like they are from ShoeDazzle.com. They all look poorly made.. But hey,they are “red bottoms”.lol smh. This is what happens when things become popular in the hood..

4. jUICElOVE says:

agree with Indigo…Zzzzzzz. Especially the purple booties ive seen those before

5. Savage says:

Once again @ Indigo have a seat! Lmao not shoe dazzle!! But the most basic shoes look the best, the red pumps, and tan. The others…not at all. They look lackluster and thrown together.

6. Mrs windy City says:

Love the beige with studs… all the others- meh

7. Indifferent says:

@Savage’s response is funny… your comment suggests that both you and Indigo have come to the same conclusion that the shoes are lacklustre but yet she must take a seat… lol… but I agree with both of you, the shoes are meehh… all one needs is for a celebrity endorsement and the sheep shall follow :D

8. Dee says:

The studded Pigalle are calling my name.

9. Latanya says:

I love the studded pumps and the black caged sandals. However, I agree that because they are Louboutin”s they are overrated. Less expensive designers have the able to create the same looks with good quality without the outrageous price tag.

10. Savage says:

@Indifferent, Indigo can have a seat bc I’m dying right now!! lol and this isn’t the first time Indigo has said something that has me lol-ing in my office.

11. Latanya says:

I meant “have the ability”

12. Ramona says:

It seems very all over the place, no real story or relevance to each other. Only like the tan studded ones and the black caged heels.

13. Alissa says:

IDK about this collection…..nothing really excites me *shruggs*

14. tasha says:

The last three season the shoes havent been screaming my name. Only like the first pair.

15. LMAO @ Shoe Dazzle. I’m not feeling them for the most part, but that pigale is HOT!

16. Brooke says:

This is just awful…

17. Bronze says:

I love the nude on nude stud non platform heels. Very sexy and a nice re-mix of the shoe/stud craze. Which isn’t a bad thing at all.

18. Antropusx says:

Yes … the design is clearly needed to be changed :)
    The dark green color would fit perfectly xD

19. Nakia P says:

I for one am happy with the lower heels, I refuse to wear anything over 5 & 1/2. This isn’t the full line, I am excited to see what he does with the “Maggie” or “Very Prive” this year. I am certainlty not a hood girl and I have been rocking with Mr. Louboutin and Ruthie Davis since the girls from Girlfriends was rocking them.

20. Thank God the 10ft platform has been given a rest! I like the more classic looks. Not all of them are great but these can certainly stay in your collection long term without looking dated as quickly.

21. Chels says:

ehhh….

22. Erin D. says:

Not really feeling this.

23. Wallflower says:

I like the delicate heels (the pigale, the cage sandals, the gold t-strap, the silver ones with the bow <-fav*) but I'm not into the the booties or the chunkier heels.

24. Kitana says:

I appreciate the new line. If you’re familiar with Mr. Louboutin (pre hip hop/rap) you’ll know this line is back to basics for him. None of the above shoes look like they would appeal to a potential video vixen, rapper or athletes girlfriend. I’m back on board!

25. Cynthia says:

Nooo, Mr. Louboutin. You could have kept this collection, TBH… It could really be a smart marketing move to help steer the brand away from the hood. By making it not the “hottest” shoe of the season, the masses will flock elsewhere, but the TRUE spenders will remain.

26. Diva says:

those gold booties are the TRUTH !!!
    those nude studded pumps—- I am now awake !!!!!

27. Vanessa says:

Nothing particularly unique about this line. This is stuff you can find at your local ‘traffic’.

28. Dee says: