May 13th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Rheachelle writes, “Kris Jenner wore this dress to the E! Upfronts event and I thought it made her look somewhat petite.”

” Where can I find it? Thanks!”
Mamma K shined in a brilliant blue colorblock sheath by Stella McCartney:

The $1,545 sporty, scuba-inspired number has a figure flattering fit and demure knee length.
Get her exact dress, plus options for less here:

What do you think of Kris’s vibrant ensemble?

16 Responses to “Splurge: Kris Jenner’s 2012 E! Upfronts Stella McCartney Royal Blue Colorblocked Sheath Dress”

1. kelly says:

she looks terrible and like she is desperately trying to look like she is 29…this whole family is a gd mess and it makes me sad to see them on the fashion bomb! it’s a beautiful dress but others have worn it better…much better

2. Love that dress….just not on a grandmother

3. rudy says:

hrm i think she looks amazing! i think if the dress was shorter i would say she’s trying too hard but the length is age appropriate and her body looks great in it, i love the colour of the necklace against the blue. she looks amazing in my opinion.

4. Rebecca says:

She looks fantastic! How is she trying to look 29 in a knee length dress that covers all her cleavage?? I think she looks very classy IMO

5. V says:

this dress is becoming a staple in Stella McCartney’s style trousseau isn’t it? love Kris’s BV clutch

6. Harare Mbama says:

I’m so thankful for my mother, Evelyne, who is ageing gracefully and not trying to turn back time like this ex dime. Great dress—-> wrong body

Happy Mother’s Day everyone from this Zimbabwean!

7. juicyj says:

Kris Jenner looks great in this dress, cut her some slack will you, she looks neat and polished here.. the length of the dress is age appropriate and goes with her body, she’s working it here!!

8. loverly says:

Her knees are covered…her decollete is covered…the dress fits her curvy yet still firm body perfectly. I don’t see the problem. I think she looks wonderful.

People act like the moment you turn 40 you gotta go around wearing muumuus and ish. Then we wonder why 30-year-olds are getting Botox. *rolls eyes*

9. Marley says:

the ones calling her age inappropriate are fat and ugly.

you mad that she’s still bustin nuts at 70 and you can’t get none at 29.

10. LazE says:

Totally agree with juicyj, loverly and marley! Good on you Kris J

11. Indigo says:

She looks great! I don’t know what some of you are talking about..SMDH @ talking about her age. Young and naive chicks..

12. JaneBMore says:

She looks fine. Everything is covered and it fits her well.

13. Liz says:

She looks great! @Kelly, u must just hate the family…LOL!

14. Nakia P says:

I like the Calvin Klein one better. I dont like that seam under the bust

15. Jinx Moneypenny says:

She looks hot! Go head Kris!