May 11th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

Ashley Madekwe was spotted at Lucky Magazine’s June Cover Party in West Hollywood. For the night, she mixed high and low in a $90 Zara Studded Collar Dress and an $800 Charlotte Olympia Pandora Bruce Clutch:

Her white sheath features a studded collar and studs down the back.

Her sold-out red opaque perspex box clutch boasts a hand painted enamel leopard head clasp.

Hot! Only downfall is Ashley’s hair: a high ponytail or fun updo would have been more aesthetically pleasing. With that being said, I love her high-low mix.
If you do, too, get her dress at www.zara.com.

8 Responses to “Steal: Ashley Madekwe’s Lucky Magazine June Cover Party Zara Studded Collar Dress”

1. moi says:

Zara make the plainest looking yet classiest clothing I have ever worn. true proof that less is more. one of my favourite brands so far, Bravo.

2. moi says:

having said that, my dear Ashley it was up to you to add some classy jewelry to that outfit. and are those your panties i see???

3. Gaby says:

Her engagement ring looks pretty classy to me… I think with the lips and the clutch over accessorizing would have been “gilding the lily”.

4. Gaby says:

And like you said “less is more”!

5. Mrs Windy city says:

Though this is the Fashion Bomb and it focuses on urban, I would have loved you guys to post Christa B. Allen – Ashley’s co-star look from the Lucky party.

Now that was HOT!!!!

6. Siyam says:

And the shoes were….? I just feel like shoes make the outfit :)

7. Boring, I will take that clutch though…

8. Tiffany says:

I agree with @Siyam. I wanna see the shoesssss!