May 8th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shoes, Shopping

Shalayna wrote in with a wardrobe query. Please note, some of these photos might not be safe for work. Now that you’ve been warned….she writes, “Can you please help me find these BOMB neon cut out wedges Draya Michele twitpic’ed?”

“Or the designer? I’ve looked high & low!”
We couldn’t find them, so we tapped stylist Mr. Bradshaw (pictured below with Draya) for the scoop:

He said, “Draya’s shoes are custom. They’re by a brand called XTC & are exclusively made by a store on Melrose called SHOES FOR THE STARS (www.shoesforthestars.com). They retail at $795.” Shoes for the Stars’s website is not yet live, but you can call them at 323-655-2657.
If you want an alternative, XTC shoes has their own website, and carry these $298 6-inch “Dina Multi” wedge sandals with a hollowed out wood platform:

Same design, different colors. Get them here.
I’m not sure where exactly I’d wear the shoes, but they’re kinda cute, no?

If only the original will do, call Shoes for the Stars at 323-655-2657. XTC shoes also custom makes orders. Call them at 323-655-2081.

Hot! or Hmm…?

55 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Draya Michele’s Custom XTC Pink and Yellow Neon Cut Out Wedge Sandals”

1. mesa says:

Uh there alright. And her body shape is soooo funny looking to me like she has no shape. Maybe its just the swimsuit.

2. Kay says:

Everything about this get-up is Hmmm. Everything.

3. Porsche says:

That shoe looks cheap. And Draya looks classless smh. NEXT!!!

4. Shalayna says:

Thank you so much Fashion Bomb Daily !!! I appreciate it !!

5. Porsche says:

That shoes looks cheap, and Draya looks classless smh. NEXT!!!

6. fashion roadkill says:

That bathing suit is a little revealing, but its her body…..
    The shoes are different….

7. Joi says:

Those shoes are so ugly! I’m sorry, but they are! lol!

It’s no different than a two piece… It’s just the way it’s styled that shocks at first. lol She has a nice body.

9. Trisha says:

I do kinda like her shoes but the bathing suit is just OD. You can be sexy without being naked

10. Hmmm. Stank-a-dank, dank, dank!

11. Erin D. says:

Shoes…not cute. Draya…I actually like her, but I agree, stank. And when did she get so skinny?

12. Izhause says:

Gawd I’m so glad I don’t have to sit behind her.

I like Draya, but I hope this outfit is for a photo shoot because she looks very trashy. We might have to send Jackie in for an intervention.

14. Mimi says:

She looks really skinny, it’s distracting.

15. O_0 says:

Please forgive me for this but what is that next to draya?

16. Bronze says:

OMFG!!!!!! F*ck the shoes….look at her amazing body!

17. Lynaya says:

We need to send Jackie and Dr Scholes..

18. Quaysha says:

when is she ever covered up ? I feel she gets more & more naked every time she takes a photo . Lol

19. loop says:

is that a Man or a Woman next to Draya..?? on that note draya is wrong..!! soo very sorry

20. Tessa B says:

i mean its one thing being toned, which she is, but she looks literally like a stick figuere…she probably weigh under 100 lbs…maybe @ 100 due to height…and i like the idea of the shoes to wear w/bathing suit around the pool…

21. Bronze says:

u people are sooo delusional! So backward. What is a healthy body is bad and what is sloppy boring and average body you call beautiful. So sad. This is the perfect body……cheeseburger down! PERFECT!!!!!!! Say it…..Draya has the perfect body. She is faaaar from being skinny. This is what people who work out and watch what they eat call….TONED!!!!!! Get a gym membership and get a clue.

22. binks says:

Those shoes do look cheap, I love the color of the shoes but not the design

23. kat says:

Bronze, calm down. People have different body ideals, get used to it. If people don’t like her body, that’s their prerogative. I’ll say that doesn’t make much sense to criticize a person’s build because we generally don’t have control over that. Draya’s choices are skinny or fat- there is no in between for that girl.

On the shoes and outfit: she’s a cute girl but that outfit is tacky. She looks like she’s about to headline at a strip club.

24. Cari says:

Shalayna Jessica Simpson also has a similar pair! They retail for like $98 & Steve Madden has a hollow heel called “draagon” that are to die for! Hope this helps as well!

25. Wallflower says:

I like the shoes… though, I don’t see the difference between the custom and the retail version o_ O

26. Ronnie says:

Ill take her body.shiz!!!!. Shoes, just ok!

27. rania says:

@kat…so bronze can’t comment on other people’s comments? confused…. anyway, my OPINION that I am giving is that bronze is CORRECT and honestly, it seems like every time someone is in a lower weight range on this site..they are heavily criticized..that and people are criticized for something…so dumb.

28. Bronze says:

@ Rania…

Yep…that is the way it is on the site. If you are fit,skinny,lean,not obese, TONED…..you get called skank, trashy and a sinner. But be so called thick, fat then you are curvy…..’it looks good on you for your shape’. Draya and women like her can wear $ dollah Payless shoes and still look like a millions bucks. I see your FB pics on the margin….If I looked like you I’d be bitter to.

29. anonymous says:

So being “fit” and “toned” means being able to see your ribcage? Yeah…ok. Tessa has a point.

You can be thin and fit without having the ribcage showing… I’ve seen Draya that way before. She definitely looks like she’s lost some weight. She looked better before.

30. nikssocool says:

Chick’s body is smoking, especially after having a child. Just wish she didn’t show it at every available opportunity.

31. Marthe says:

I don’t care about that hookerish bathingsuit but i LOVE those earrings! I would totally wear those!

32. Keisha says:

I so agree with Bronze, we live in the day in age where most Americans are overweight…..

So anyone who works out, eats healthy, and has a lean physique will be called skinny or anorexic. Draya is not that tall so she doesn’t need to have a massive amount of weight on her petite frame. Also if we were to go around saying people need to lose weight or put the cheeseburger down people would have a mental conniption.

33. ShrenAKO says:

Cheap shoes, and woman! Enough Said.

34. Katie says:

I don’t care, bring on the hate, but she looks unnaturally thin. I can see her ribcage and everything. And she needs to cover up, she isn’t that far away from be stark nakkid.

35. rania says:

@bronze. yeah i’ve dealt with people like that my whole life cuz my mom is naturally very thin (yes you probably can see her rib cage) and she eats but people will make rude ass comments to her that they definitely wouldnt make it those who are overweight. i think it’s just people’s own insecurities.

36. rania says:

and interesting how in the frontal shot you dont really see her rib cage. LOL.

37. Indigo says:

Bronze, I see it too… She has a perfect body! This is what is called tone and lean. She looks like she does Pilates. Nice, no big out of shape ghetto ass squeezed up in this suit. lol I’d have this shape if 90 pounds of fat was included. LOL Some of you act like she is gonna wear this to church or to the mall. She doesn’t have anyone around, groping her or any other “classless” act. Like I’ve said earlier, this is no different than a two piece bikini,the only difference, the sides are joined together,and she looks perfect.

38. BlkRose says:

perfect body? where is her body perfect? I’m thin and a gym rat and I don’t find her body to be perfect or a body I would go crazy over. her hips are super small and she has borderline chicken legs. No thanks! Without those breast implants she would walk around just looking like another skinny chick.

39. aff says:

it’s a photoshoot for her ‘mintswim’ line…

40. Bronze says:

@Katie…..LMAO!!!!!! Cover UP? Its a Freakin bathing suit! Maybe you should relocate to Iran or Dubai. This is the difference between fashionistas and the rest of you wanna bees… White women would say ohhhh she is sexy. Or …..wow…I like the way she poses. But you Miss Piggies call her a hoe and whorish??? REally? I thought this was a fashion blog? Not a The Devil is a Liar Bull Chit Congregation! But now that article that claims that black womenn LOVE being fat makes sense now. The proof is on this post. I see her ribcage LMAO!!!!! I see your heartattack/stroke and blood sugar going up. Go back 30 years and you will see that black models had this exact same body. This body could be seen in the Ebony Fashion Fair Shows. Would you have yelled…SLUT while she walked down the runway??? No!

Disgusting.

41. hahahaha says:

Jeeeezzzz…”Bronze” must be a friend of Draya’s, or probably Draya herself. Someone needs an e-hug lol.

I’m mad her stylist said her shoes were “custom” only for Fashion Bomb to find them on their website for less than half the price he quoted. Get your lies together boo!

42. Sade says:

@bronze aka Draya… your skinny with breast implants. Live with it. Nobody wants to be skinny or fat.

43. Lyndon! says:

She has no ass! so sad:( you aint gotta be fat to have a bump in the rump!! lol

44. Bronze says:

No Sade……I have her body minus the boobjob. I accept that women like you, of you ilk…….are what you are. And a billion dollar weight loss industry proves that EVERYONE wants to be skinny.

45. kat says:

@rania- she’s free to comment on other people’s comments, I’m free to comment on hers, you’re free to comment on mine.

:-/

46. ughseriouslybs says:

the color scheme is fab but the style of the shoe is killing me

47. ughseriouslybs says:

p.s. her body is great! no offense but if she wasn’t who she is and she was some eruopean model no one know, people would love her body!

48. Siyam says:

the two pics of the shoes look exactly the same. If the ones from XTC retail at $295, where did the extra $500 come from? Maybe it’s the extra inch in the heel? At any rate, I like the shoes, I just wish they came in a lower heel height. I’m too clumsy to actually rock anything 5″ and above ^_^

49. Utibe A. says:

Those shoes are NOT worth that price.

50. Nana says:

The $298 shoes aren’t as bright, but that said, I wouldn’t pay $500 more for some neon colors #wheredeydodatat