May 4th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Men's style

T.I. and his daughter Zonnique recently attended a Hawks vs. Celtics game at Philips Arena. T.I. went for sporty casual in a white t-shirt and camo shorts uplifted by $115 Nike Zoom Hyperenforcer sneakers:

The basketball sneakers have tongue perforations and diamond shaped cutouts for increased ventilation.

The inner section boasts a funky print:

Cute, right?

If you love ‘em, get ‘em at Nordstrom.com.

Posted In
23 comments

23 Responses to “Men’s Fashion Flash: T.I.’s Hawks vs. Celtics Game Nike Zoom Hyperenforcer Sneakers”

1. LC says:

I like her sandals. Cute and age appropriate :-)

2. Gambian Queen says:

That man in the corner sure wanted to get in that photo op! Lol

3. Ziya says:

The way TI acts around his stepdaughter creeps me out. I have a sixth sense about these things…hope I’m wrong.

4. missjoie says:

o_O @ ZIYA

what are you implying?

5. Amani says:

That’s a pretty strong implication…whatever it is.

6. E says:

The basketball sneakers HAVE tongue perforations

7. 11 Reasons says:

Ziya, ummm… Exactly what are you implying?

It’s sad that people feel that fathers cannot be affectionate to their daughters without “something inappropriate” going on… SMH

My father took me on dates every week. Bought me flowers every Valentine’s until I had a man who would do that… Told me I was beautiful all of the time so that I didn’t search for that validation from the wrong people. He was a great father. Never inappropriate.

A woman’s first love is supposed to be her father! He will shape her decisions in dating.

*back to what the post was about*

Those sneakers are cute!

8. Chele says:

LOVE THE SNEAKS AND UMMMMMM THE COMMENT ABOUT HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS DAUGHTER IS HIGHLY IRRELEVANT…..IGNORANCE KNOWS NO STRANGERS…

9. Indigo says:

What’s up with those socks? That’s not even his style.. oh well, he looks good from the calf up.

10. Ziya says:

I don’t want to drag T.I. but whenever I see them on pictures or on a video there is this awful air, I just don’t know what it is, but it gives me the creeps.

Ignorant? Do you know the meaning of that word? Lol

I think it mostly comes from Zonnique. She is his step-daughter, remember. She’s alo going through that puberty stage when you’re embarassss by everything your parents say/do. Finally, like many in her generation (take Lil Waynes daughter Reginae or Jaden Smith for example) her idea of a cute smile is a surprised, raised eyebrow, pursed lip kinda thing!

Sources: Watching their reality show, my guilty pleasure Mediatakeout habit, twitpics from aforementioned teens

12. hey yall says:

Wow I hope nothing like that is happening… but @11 Reasons ..ur father is not supposed to be first love GOD is..

13. hey yall says:

*ur*

14. Mixx says:

Oh come on, really? We should be applauding black fathers or any father for spending time with their kids. Especially celebrities with busy schedules who make time for their children. I realize she was just voicing her opinion but some opinions should be kept to yourself, especially ones with implications (with absolutely ZERO grounds) like that one.

15. cookie says:

“ziya” and “hey yall” are sick… the fact that such an idea would pop up in your brain is very disturbing. seek help pronto :)

16. hey yall says:

@Cookie what are u talking about? Ur sick for not know how to read…I said nothing about their relationship…

17. Lola A. says:

@Ziya have a seat! That is a teenager with young parents that still think there cool which to a teen is the most embarrising thing on earth and she look like that in all her pics because she is smiling tight to make her face look like it has dimples kinda like how jaden make the sad zoolander face(do you get weird vibes about that too?)……anywhooo Kang go take them socks off like now!

18. bella says:

So sad some of you never had a father to show you affection. It’s seriously sad.

19. Ziya says:

@ Bella and the rest, I am 26 and my dad has been there for me ALWAYS. I could call him 3 o clock in the morning and he would step on it and save me if I were in trouble.

so your presumptions sound rather guess-y and unsubstantial.

My dad was 33 when I was born, and he has never been that dude who tries to be cool.

So Lola A, Mixx and Anonymous, I appreciate you briefing me about how a young person with a parent who has a different lifestyle might act in public.

You have broadened my view and I consider that what you say might actually be the case for mister Harris.

And all of this, on fashionbombdaily.

Dear Staff, you can add psa to your activities.

20. Kishonda says:

@Ziya…you talking about “all of this on fashionbomb” you created “all of this” with your comment. It is fashionbomb..so let’s stick to the clothes..you think something is suspicious? Dial #911.

21. Ziya says:

@ Kishonda,

Your comment is just like your picture.

I’ll leave it to you to interpret that in any way that you usually do.

I wasn’t being sarcastic. But I guess that some type of angry women think that everything is a ‘smartass’ comment.

I’m so glad I don’t have anyone like you around me *shudders*

22. Kishonda says:

And funny I don’t see YOUR picture. Hmmm have several seats.

23. Lol….I guess Ziya would write compositions during a Maths exam kkkkkkkkk…aaho this woman is full of wonders hw could u think T.I would thnk of such a thang,I believe Zonnique and Deyja are lyk his manhood product as far as parenthood is concerned…..he can get any cute bitch in this world better than Zonnique @ any time he feels lyk….and besides as much as he loves Tiny kkkkk that doesn’t even count a life ounce in their relationship he’s just a perfect step dad…..period……TIP that’s a down to earth sneaker ..and Zonnique that top is cute they look cute together