May 4th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Fashion, Mail Bombs, Shopping

Happy Friday!
Faith and I hit the town last night, so Mail Bombs should be…interesting. Put it like this: We’re gonna put you guys to work a bit towards the end with unsolved Mail Bombs. But let’s see what we can do!
First up, Tierra writes, ” I was trying to find out where to get this skirt or something similar?”

Since when does Keke Palmer sing (do I live under a rock?)? At any rate, not quite sure where Keke got her skirt, but you can get a similar look with this $365 Elizabeth and James Pratte Taffeta Skirt:

The color doesn’t match up, but the silhouette is spot on. Get it here.
Next up, Bianca says, ” My boyfriend has been looking for a velvet blazer. We came across this picture of Kanye with the blazer he liked PLEASEE tell me what this blazer is and where we can get it!”

“… Thanks soooo much!”
According to several sources, Kanye was spied out with Kim in a Velvet Blazer by Tom Ford (similar to the middle option):

Kanye West has impeccable taste, and Tom Ford blazers can cost as much as $3,000. If you can swing it, inquire at www.tomford.com.

Talise writes, “As a motorcycling riding, Helmut Lang loving, Lisbeth Salander type of gal I had to find out about Miley Cyrus’s leather army jacket.”

.. It’s just so me. She wore it [the other day] after leaving her pilates class. It’s pretty hardcore. Who do you think it is? but most of all I hope its still available.”
Lucky you…it is! Miley covered up in what looks like this super cute $150 Zip Parka from Zara:

If you don’t have a Zara near you, shop online at www.zara.com. I’m about to order one of my own…
Erica says, “Evelyn and her daughter Shaniece were out at an event and her daughter has this amazing peekaboo multi colored mesh dress on.”

“Where can i find it please!!!”

This picture is very old, which means the dress is most likely sold out. At any rate, Shaniece was fitted in a dress by up and coming designer, Charles Lynch of Charles Chic.

Lucky you, the dress recently became available again! Get yours for $300 at www.charleschic.bigcartel.com.

Travis writes, ” So I came across Jaden Smith’s page on instagram and saw these pants.”

“… Never really been a fan, but the color makes them stand out. do you know who makes them?”

Jaden Smith? Sure…! We couldn’t find his exact pants, but you can get a similar drop crotch look with these:

Danielle says, “I love this pic of Kelis.”

“… Could you help me find a dress like this or help me with some suggestions?”

Yep! Get a similar wrap maxi dress look with these:

In a wardrobe query, Ophelia says, ” I’m hoping you can help. I have a upcoming dinner party to attend & need some help on the type of shoes & accessories to go with this dress..Thank you :)”

With such a simple dress, you can go crazy with shoes. If you don’t want to wear black or a neutral metallic, you can have fun with animal print. Try these on for size:

And now for a few Mail Bombs that I didn’t have time to find:
Kaycee says, “ I’ve been looking for 3 months for this dress with no luck.”

“I’ve looked high and low, google, asos, tpf, polyvore and I’ve come up with nothing! Please help and thank you in advance for whatever help you can provide.”

Tiara says, “I’m in love with her sunglasses, who makes them????”

And lastly, Aria says, “Please help me find the leggings Ashanti wore in this pic this year!!!”

“…I need them in my life!!”

Well, help the woman!!!
I’m off to upload today’s Bombshell and then relax.
Have great weekends, y’all!
Smootches!
*Just for fun, check out a few fun pix from last night:

With Blogger Micah Jesse

With celebrity stylist Ty Hunter

With 106 & Park host Rocsi Diaz

Rocsi Diaz is a fan of The Fashion Bomb! She’s super sweet (and actually way prettier in person).
I’m wearing a one shoulder dress by Sachin & Bibi with one of my favorite wardrobe pieces: a zebra print Ralph Lauren trench I copped at a thrift store (I took it off later in the night, natch). Melody Ehsani Earrings. Rocsi’s dress is by Torn.
Check the NYC events calendar for more fashion events in New York City.

20 Responses to “Mail Bombs: Keke Palmer’s Taffeta Skirt, Kanye West’s Tom Ford Velvet Blazer, and Miley Cyrus’s Pilates Class Two Tone Leather Sleeve Zara Jacket!”

1. Apple says:

You look great Claire. That Zara jacket is hot.

2. Danielle says:

I sony think the Miley jackets are the same. Hers has two top pockets and isn’t cinched at the waist.but the Zara option is cute too.

3. hey yall says:

is kayne leg showing!!! when sagging goes wrong 0-o

4. Shanita says:

Claire! You look smoking hawt! DEAD @ Adrienne’s bathing costume…

5. Barbie says:

There are two versions of the Zara jacket, a parka (the one pictured from websiite) and a safari jacket (which I think Miley has on) also I think that version of the jacket is from last year or before that.

6. Mona L says:

Adriennes sunglasses are Louis Vuitton but they are also discontinued.

7. Indigo says:

Kanye is gay.. Not that there is anything wrong with being gay..But he just needs to leave the opposite sex alone.

8. ladyshawann says:

I think Kanye was having a wardrobe malfunction

9. MissWayley says:

Why can I see the top of Kanye’s thigh please?

10. Jules says:

IS IT ME OR IS KANYE SKIN SHOWING ABOVE HIS PANTS WAIST , MY MAN WOULDNT BE CAUGHT DEAD IN THOSE PANTS, SO GAY.

11. Jessica says:

I was wondering if I was hallucinating or not when I saw Kanye’s upper thigh. He must’ve had on male panties or his underwear was sagging as well.. Ew.

12. Chic Noir says:

not judging – but wow, i didn’t realize mya was that thick! those are some serious thighs.

13. Dorcas says:

Why aren’t there more comments about kanye’s wardrobe malfunction, I’ve been laughing for the past few hours! What were they doing in that car that caused his pants to be so low as to expose his man panties!

14. blow my candles out says:

i used to work in Uniqlo and they sold velvet blazers for men. But beware the clothes they have come and go each season- so if you dont pick it up by spring -youll be waiting till next year – and theyre reasonably cheaper

15. Grace says:

Dear Maya,
    Please stop it.
    Thank you.

16. styled1 says:

Thank you Claire, thank you and thank you. You rock. I ordered my Zara jacket! I can’t wait to get it in the mail :)

17. Kaycee says:

Forget Kanye ladies—help me find Mya’s dress!!!! :O)

18. chelsea says:

Miles is wearing the Veda Jones jacket… Not Zara’s knockoff version :) Jessica alba wears the Veda Jones too.

19. Sarah says:

Any update on the Mya dress I have been looking forever..