May 4th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

First Lady Michelle Obama was in attendance at the 3rd Annual Warrior Games in Colorado Springs, paying tribute to over 200 wounded servicemen. She went bold in a Chequers Dress from Preen’s Spring 2012 collection:

Her knee-length sheath dress features a colorful checker print for a bold Spring look. FLOTUS accessorized with turquoise pumps to continue the color trend.

Her exact dress isn’t available for purchase, but the $505 Scuba Printed Stretch Jersey Dress gives you a taste of the pattern.

Check out a similar look on the runway.

I am constantly impressed by the way our First Lady wears color! From colorblocking to bold prints, she gets it right and never plays it safe.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

16 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… First Lady Michelle Obama’s 3rd Annual Warrior Games Preen Spring 2012 Chequers Dress”

1. Caribbelle says:

I loved when I saw her wearing this. She looks fabulous and she wears it well. Can we talk about how fly her hair looks. Total package!!

2. Mely B says:

@ Caribbelle – LOL, rushed in to comment about her hair also! It is LAID. FLOTUS can do no wrong to me lately, I love that dress and shoes but wish we had a shot of her earrings.

3. jillibooboo says:

i love this

4. Caribbelle says:

@Mely B lol, her hair is laid like Easy Breezy Beautiful! Just full and bouncy lmao!

5. Jeda says:

I just learned that FLOTUS stands for First Lady of The United States. lol, a little slow, but I go it now. And of course our FLOTUS looks amazing. Love her and her style to pieces. So much respect.

Blessings

6. Britney c says:

Hot!!

7. Chrissy Jai says:

the FLOTUS is the only woman who gets a pass wearing kitten heels!!!!

8. 11 Reasons says:

The soldier that the FLOTUS is standing with in the first picture has an American Flag prosthetic leg! That is so honorable & dope!

9. Apple says:

@Reasons I did’t catch that at first. Loving that.

10. Bonifant says:

check the preen x aldo shoe collection…. same print on the scuba dress

11. Lainea says:

Hmmmmmmm

12. Utibe A. says:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the first lady, but I don’t love the dress on her. It’s okay.

13. Tifani says:

I love the fact that she’s not afraid of color, but this dress isn’t my style. It looks like a box of crayons to me *shrugs* as long as she likes it though!

14. Cute! I like the mixed print dress even better.

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!

16. CA says:

She can never do wrong in my eyes…I just love her so much! I can’t wait to vote for her husband. I just became a US citizen y’all!! woop woop!