May 3rd, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Jasmine writes, “I am in love with this dress on Draya Michele!”

“… Where can I get it?”
Want to leave little to the imagination? Mark Fast is your man! Draya Michele posed for her Instagram in a £240 (approx $404) Faster By Mark Fast Reptilian Cut-Out Dress:

The figure hugging short-sleeved dress features contouring sheer net and mesh panels and a cut-out strip on the back. It’s certainly not for the shy!
Would you rock it?

If so, get it at www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk.

*Ciara and Rihanna are also Mark Fast fans:

See what other celebs love Mark Fast here.

45 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Draya Michele’s Faster by Mark Fast Reptilian Black Knit Cut Out Semi Sheer Mini Dress”

1. Taj says:

No thank you. It is way too revealing for me but if it floats your boat…

2. hey yall says:

I like it…I would rock that dress…*to add* without red bottoms…DEATH TO THE RED BOTTOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Nakia P says:

Not very lady like at all

4. Dionne says:

She definitely has the figure for it!

5. Brittany says:

How many different versions of the same dress can there be?

6. cmon says:

Aren’t these the things prostitutes and strippers wear? I’m confused.

7. Amani says:

Fashion doesn’t always have to be PG. Yes, its revealing but I think in a tasteful way. If you have the body and I repeat a big IF you have the body, rock and flaunt it!

8. Nikki says:

She has a nice body and all, but can we ever see this child looking tasteful and sophisticated? I need just one good time Draya!

9. Haviland Clarke says:

Shout Out to Mark Fast because he uses less fabric than it takes to blow my nose with to create a barely there dress that idiot celebrities pay hundreds for. He’s laughing all the way to the bank.

10. Joi says:

I like wearing panties, so this outfit is not for me.I’ll wear that in the bedroom or when I was like 19 pushing 20. I do think that certain types of women will and would happily wear such a cute nasty girl outfit!

11. Joi says:

$400! no!

12. loverly says:

Lmao @ “Want to leave little to the imagination?”
    Oh the shade. I love it.
    I don’t understand why anyone would wear this. Just walk into the street nekkid, why don’t you?

13. A-Danielle says:

#TeamPanties

14. I have total mixed emotions about this dress. I think it could be styled nicely but I am thinking very editorial. I do like Draya. One of the readers said can they see her sophisticated one good time. I don’t think it will ever happen unfortunately it appears Draya find most of her value in her body and sexuality. Which is ok, but it upsets me because I saw from her appearance on television that she is quite bright. Also it’s scary that the person who is in search of this dress because prefers not to leave anything to the imagination. Well DOLL I am going to GUESS that you don’t have a man. THE reason you don’t because men like the thrill of the chase. There are women they screw and women they marry. The wives leave much to be imagined.

15. Marsha says:

@ A-Danielle Thank you for my favorite comment of the day! LOL

16. hehe says:

*eye roll* I’m tired of these overprice attire. Just trashy!

17. Enigma says:

@ Nikki I thought she looked tastefull in the yellow dress she wore for Easter. I would only rock this dress by wearing either a bright color or nude tank dress underneath. #TeamPanties

18. Lola Grace says:

Lmao @ #TeamPanties I love it

19. tasha says:

The dress is cute but too revealing for me.

20. Kitana says:

It looks so much better against black skin. What kind of woman would wear this? Thats the only positive comment I have. oh well! in the words of Chris Brown : “The real ones bout to be extinct, we keep glorifying these hoes”

21. sarahb !!!! im london G says:

this is not classy? at all.

22. mi manning says:

every time u see Draya, she practically naked! what a whore! Mark Fast needs to stop making these garments…seriously! who wants to walk outside and look inviting to the world? all i’m saying is…if u wear something like this, don’t be offended when a man asks “how much?”!

23. Allie says:

Not into the dress at all. Too revealing. However, I do like how Rihanna wore it as a bikini cover-up.

24. Anastasia says:

ROTF AT “WANT TO LEAVE LITTLE TO THE IMAGINATION” IM DONE LOL

25. Isaidnoputa says:

No, and that pose: double no

26. AB says:

Y’all gotta chill. Please don’t wear this outside.

27. Lola A. says:

Ok I have seen a pic of draya looking nice she had on a h&m jumper and she was with the bbw chick with all the kids….anywhoo I would not wear this in public and I do have the body for it but it is a lil to out there and I would hate to see this on someone that does not have the correct shape for it! And there is nothing wrong with red bottoms CL is a wonderful designer and he makes amazing pieces that have been around for years around 20 now to be exact some ppl dont wear them as a status symbol some just like the designs he comes up with.

28. soon2Bmrs says:

Lol….I’m #TeamLeavingALittleToTheImagination & #TeamPanties

Draya Babe – we’ve seen your gorgeous body, and that wonderful purchase you call rack. Cover it up already.

29. Kelley Barnes says:

Um, yeah, no. I’m with y’all; #TeamPanties

30. Kiajd says:

Judgy, judgy, judgy.
    Draya’s not an attorney or an elementary school teacher. She’s a “video model” who makes appearances, stars in reality shows, and hosts parties. Of COURSE this is how she dresses and therefore it’s appropriate for her lifestyle. “Sophisticated” “ladylike” “respectable”… cry me a river. I think she’s wearing that dress way more than the original model and it’s because she’s fit and petite. I wouldn’t wear the dress because I’m not as fit, not because I think it’s so dang shameful.

Y’all wear less on the beach. C’mon.

31. justsayin says:

Ok people. You guys are acting like your saints. Give me a break. Fashion or style should be about how you feel. This is not hurting anyone. She is single and having fun.

32. katie says:

doesn’t she have a kid? IJS

33. Kitkat says:

This dress is the hotness! The key to wearing a dress like this is to have a demure attitude, as you flaunt your assets.

34. Y says:

Rihanna actually wore this dress at the appropriate environment – the beach!

35. Harare Mbama says:

Each to their own! I think the dress is certainly not for everyone but I suspect if some of us had Draya’s figure we’d feel differently about it. #TeamPantiesForLife

36. MrsAllofThat says:

I have seen “fashion” like this at the local beauty supply store and at the various cheap fashion spots such as “It’s Fashion, Rainbow or Dots”….I just dont understand why someone in their everyday life who is not filming for tv or a movie would resort to this level of exposure for attention. Anytime you see a woman out and about dressed like this the reaction is “TRASHY, DESPERATE for ATTENTION”

37. nyc chick says:

I love it! Personally I wouldn’t have the balls to wear it but it looks great and fashionable. Very different than the Emily B’s of the world who simply wear tight and slutty without a sense of style.

38. Chrissy Jai says:

hey ya’ll we did see Draya tasteful one time…On EASTER!!! go back in the searches she had on a lovely yellow dress! anywho, although the dress isn’t for me, it looks hot on her. She has the frame and from what i’ve seen on bbw, it fits her personality too. Different strokes for different folks

39. Shanita says:

Ok you can find so many versions of these dresses at S P I C Y Lingerie .com…Not hard to obtain at all. But if you like it, I love it. Personally, these dresses go DOWN in the bedroom, not in public tho.

40. E says:

I like this dress. Wish I had a body like hers. No idea where I would be able to wear it, but for a party girl, I’m sure she has an event to attend where this would be “appropriate.”

41. 11 Reasons says:

The only one I like is the one Rihanna is wearing, and ONLY because she’s at the beach…

A little thigh, a little stomach, a little cleavage? Fine

However, butt, boobs, and the part only your Brazilian wax person should see being visible in a dress? Having the body or not… NO THANK YOU

42. Indigo says:

I LOVE this dress! If I woke up with her body, i’d wear this dress to work! LOL

43. WendyB says:

Very Frederick’s of Hollywood.

44. Cute as a coverup only…I like the way Ri Ri rocked it.

45. Chox says:

Besides the fact that I too am on #Teampantie (lmao) it’s just not a cute dress.