May 3rd, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Jennifer Lopez
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

J.Lo’s fashionable turns on American Idol continue! For the Top 5 Live show, the diva opted for a red knee length dress by Yeojin Bae, accented by $1,395 Christian Louboutin ‘Sex’ Pumps:

Her Spring 2012 dress features a form skimming silhouette and a ‘nude’ mesh insert.

Her explicit pumps have a 4.7″ heel with a crystal embellishment at the toe.

I want to love this ensemble, but the mesh detail on the dress takes away the look. Perhaps if the mesh were closer to her skin tone…or didn’t exist altogether. Not her best look, but the pumps are hot!
What do you think?

21 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Jennifer Lopez’s American Idol Top 5 Live Show Yeojin Bae Spring 2012 Dress and Christian Louboutin Sex Pumps”

1. Kinky Curly says:

I don’t know how I feel about the mesh insert part, but I love those pumps for sure

2. Bella says:

i agree Kinky

3. missjoie says:

The mesh throws the dress off for sure

4. Latanya says:

I agree. The mesh insert needs to be removed. I love the shoes however.

5. December Sidderwhite says:

She rocks this way better than that runway model! curves rule!!

6. Jeda says:

i hate the shoes. They are so tacky! I saw Katy Perry wear them and they were tacky on her too. You dont have to literally spell out sex to exude sex. And JLO definitely needs no help in that department. She can exude sex wearing a potato sack…lol. And im not feelin the dress neither. Whats the purpose of the mesh? It would’ve been better without it. So yeah, not her best look at all. Very disappointed in you miss Lo, but I know she’ll be killing them next time around.

Blessings

7. Kitana says:

I wish the mesh was nude and not white, to me I doesn’t take away from yummyness of the dress. I must say, JLO has always been one of my favorite fashion icons, she came back hard as hell. She’s is serving to the gawds!

8. Siyam says:

If only the mesh were her actual “nude” (and don’t even get me started on how that isn’t even close to the color I am naked) then I’d love both. Do love the shoes though :)

9. FashionOne says:

Not her best look…the mesh insert ruined the look of the dress…she’ll be back! Hot shoes!

10. Nope says:

So let me get this straight, they took a pair of sexy Pigalles and glued some ugly felt letters with crystals on them and upped the price by 500 bucks!? I swear, I’m in the WRONG business!

11. My Response says:

she look hot as usual but the mesh part i don’t like

12. Don’t love this dress but honestly she looks beautiful in anything!

13. ShrenAKO says:

I don’t like the dress…but the kitten heels aren’t that bad.

14. A-Danielle says:

I don’t like any of it

15. Diamond says:

A rare fail from J.Lo. Even a diva has got to have one of those days.

16. dyshaun says:

I love the dress. Hate those shoes.

17. Georgia says:

What is “explicit” about the word “sex?” Am I missing something? It’s a word–it’s not even profanity.

18. Kelley Barnes says:

I hate that dress.

19. nyc chick says:

Hideous from head to toe

20. Glow says:

I like the look. The mesh looks white outdoors, if anyone watched the show that night, you would have gotten a glimpse of the dress on camera. The mesh part was a tad closer to her skin tone on camera and looked pretty good. Maybe at this stage in her “fashion” career she doesn’t always want to show cleavage. I think a dress like this offers a good alternative.

21. Loomy says:

can you tell me who makes the gold cuff she is wearing I have looked everywhere!