May 2nd, 2012
Celebrity Style, Kim Kardashian
Splurge: Kim Kardashian’s 2012 E! Upfront Azzedine Alaia Half Moon Dress
By Faith

You know the Kardashians run E! and thus they were the big stars at the network’s 2012 Upfront in New York City. For the occasion, Kim rocked her beloved Jimmy Choo Imogen Caged Sandals with a $3,177 Azzedine Alaia Half Moon Dress:

Her sleeveless dress features an all-over half moon pattern, zip-front, fitted waistline to accentuate her curves, and a balloon skirt.

She wore her $1,295 Jimmy Choo Imogen Caged Sandals just two days ago.

You guys had a lot to say about the above look and the fact that it was too mundane, but Kimmy definitely got it right with this dress! When Alaia is worn properly, it’s always a win in the style department.

If you’re up for the splurge, you can get her dress at www.colette.fr.

What do you think? Are you feeling Kim’s look this time around?

31 Responses to “Splurge: Kim Kardashian’s 2012 E! Upfront Azzedine Alaia Half Moon Dress”

1. Shanita says:

GO AWAY!!!!

2. empress says:

Let the girl be casual once in a while she’s always on point. This look proves it!

Shan

3. ^^^^ LOL, i’m kinda tired of seeing her and VH1 stars but her dress is cute.

4. MiDe says:

She looks just like her mom :). Cute dress.

5. y says:

I like her outfit in the second photo.

I have a great solution for those who are ‘tired’ of Kim K on Fashion Bomb Daily…..ok…here it is:
    How about you dont click on the link? Just continue to scroll down to the next thread.

Hope this helps!

6. Kimmi says:

Lol @ Shanita. Unfortunately…now that Kanye gave her extra 15 min of fame..she won’t be going anywhere anytime soon :(

7. Kimmi says:

She does stay on point tho…

8. MIssRich.com says:

I LOVE THIS LOOK, ITS FLIRTY AND CUTE, EASY TO RECREATE AS WELL!… HER ARM CANDY AND CLUTCH, WORK!!!

JUST TIRED OF THAT MIDDLE PART ON HER.. IMJUSTSAYING SHADE OR NO SHADE “)

9. My Response says:

she’s always on point.

10. I love the ensemble. Those shoes are so cute!

11. Dom says:

So I see the obsession with the Kardashians continues. I love this site, but this is boring and sickening. I’ll only be checking this site out once in a blue moon from here on out. I, for one have had enough.

12. Nobody asked you "y" says:

LOL at Y! ooooh thanks so much for that tip!!!!!! Groundbreaking………

We love FBD, and there is nothing wrong with a little feedback. Some people are tired of seeing Kim, and it sucks that she can dress well, but there are plenty of other people to showcase on the site. So cool your jets baby.

13. Aha says:

I don’t see the big deal with occasional Kardahian posts *Kanye shrug*.

14. dyshaun says:

Finally. Woot. Love it.

15. Jennifer says:

I enjoy Kim K’s style, but she’s featured 4-5 times a week. Geez!

Zara has a similarly-shaped floral print dress that I’m clockin (do we still say that? lol); peep it here: http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/us/en/zara-us-S2012/189503/777007/TULIP%2BDRESS

16. A-Danielle says:

That dress doesn’t look like it cost 3thou…def looks like something on Modcloth…

Might as well rename the channel “K!”

17. Chels says:

Forget the dress…I want those shoes!

18. makeeasweet says:

if i was claire,i would post kim up even more just to piss people off.lol.DONT CLICK ON THE LINK IF YOU DONT LIKE THE TOPIC.i get tired of rihanna sometimes,so i just scroll pass her when im not feeling the outfit.

19. y says:

Just tryna help out, thats all.
    I personally come to the site for the fashion posts and i believe FBD does a great job bringing us daily awesome fashion posts/looks/finds etc.

If KK has offended someone so much that they cannot stand to look at her photo then I would suggest not clicking on the link.

Again, I was just tryna help the offended.

20. Marthe says:

Maybe it’s because i’m not an American and i may not get an overflow of Kim K as much as you all may have, but i gotta say i still LOVE Kim K, she’s a big (style)inspiration to many women. For those who don’t like her, just like some of you have said before me; just don’t click on the link and ignore! I love your work, Claire & Co, keep it up! xoxo

21. CG says:

Go Kimmy!

22. CG says:

And I agree with “y”. What’s the purpose of clicking on the link to read the full Kim K story or see the pics every time if you’re so over her? Just casually scroll on.

23. Yahnam says:

That’s a really cute dress!

24. soon2Bmrs says:

@Shanita Lmao!!! Girl Kim will never leave us, if it aint Kanye, its E!, or another athlete keeping her relevant.

However, I must say Kimmy serves in the style department. Love her signature blazer & jeans look, amongst everything else. As annoying as she is, I love when Claire features her fashions. *kanye shrug*

25. Siyam says:

I think Kim got it right this time around. The dress is flattering and not too over the top but still visually interesting. I’m all about the shoes too. She could stand to switch up the middle part in her hair though in my opinion

26. Caribbelle says:

I wasn’t going to comment but then I saw @Shanita’s comment and I’m dying lmao. I don’t know why I’m still cracking up but I am.

The silhouette of the dress can be very forgiving for many figures. I’ve been eye a few patterns similar to it!

27. Wallflower says:

Not only do the Kim K haters click on the posts, they read them, and then take the energy to comment on them. Doesn’t make sense to me.

This ain’t Burger King, yo, sometimes you can’t have it your way.

28. binks says:

Kim look wide and big in this style of dress not flattering on her at all and the dress isn’t splurge worthy to be honest…shrugs

Kim is always fly! Love it, shoes are beautiful! Haters always going to hate! DONT CLICK ON THE LINK!!

30. Lola A. says:

I have to admit that she looks nice and often her style is something that I can relate to because its classic and girlie so I dont mind really becasue Im not emotionally invested in her as a person to give a load about seeing her daily.

31. Tricia8484 says:

Love that dress!…I have to find a dup